IAS 2021– UPSC has released the Civil Services 2021 exam date. The commission will release the IAS exam 2021 notification on February 10, 2021. UPSC will update the link of UPSC IAS 2021 notification online on upsc.gov.in. Only graduate candidates satisfying the IAS 2021 age limit are eligible for UPSC CSE exam. Along with the UPSC 2021 notification, candidates will be able to access the IAS application form 2021. UPSC 2021 exam date for prelims is June 27, 2021. The last date to apply for UPSC IAS 2021 is March 2, 2021. We will update the details here after official confirmation.
UPSC Civil Services 2021 selection process includes 03 phases i.e Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Exam and Personality Test/ Interview. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Civil Services Exam for recruitment to the posts under Central Government. Read the article to know all about UPSC IAS 2021 exam notification, syllabus, eligibility and more
IAS 2021 Exam Date
UPSC has released the UPSC CSE 2021 exams date in the UPSC exam calendar 2021. Refer the below table to check the UPSC 2021 exam date below-
UPSC Exam Date 2021
|Event||UPSC 2021 exam date|
|Issuance of Official UPSC Notification||February 10, 2021|
|Online Registration for IAS Exam 2021 Start Date||February 10, 2021|
|Last Date for submitting online registration||March 2, 2021|
|Release of UPSC IAS 2021 Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 Exam Date||June 27, 2021|
|IAS Prelims 2021 Result Date||August 2021|
|UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2021 Exam Date||September 17, 2021|
|Declaration of IAS 2021 Main Result||November 2021|
|Interview Dates||February 2022|
IAS 2021 Vacancies
The commission will release the UPSC 2021 vacancies along with the UPSC notification. Below are the tentative UPSC vacancy as per last year’s details.
Tentative Total Number of Posts- Approx 900
- Person with blindness and low vision- 08 Posts
- Person with deaf and hard of hearing- 11 Posts
- Persons with loco motor disability- 15 Posts
- Persons with Multiple disabilities- 5 Posts
UPSC Civil Services- List of Posts
Candidates who will qualify the IAS 2021 will be appointed under below given services as per their marks and rank in UPSC CSE 2021
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Candidates must satisfy the given UPSC 2021 eligibility before filling the form. The details will be released in the UPSC 2021 notification
- Nationality- Only Indian citizens having valid ID proof are eligible to apply for IAS exam 2021
- UPSC 2021 Age Limit (as on August 1, 2021)– Candidate’s age must fall between 21 years to 32 years i.e. he/she must have been born not before than 2 August 1987 and not after than 1 August 1998.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications- Candidates must possess a graduate degree of any of the recognized universities.
Candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online through the UPSC’s Official Website. UPSC IAS application form 2021 should be filled with correct and valid details. Candidates need to follow the mentioned steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services 2021.
- Visit the official website of UPSC– or click the above-provided link
- Read the mentioned instruction carefully
- Fill all the personal and academic details in the required spaces
- Submit the prescribed application fee either by net-banking, e-challan form or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card
- Upload the recent scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of specified dimensions
- Click “Submit” to fill the IAS 2021 online forms
- Take the print copy of the Confirmation page
Note- Before starting filling up of the UPSC IAS 2021 forms, a candidate must have duly scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format that should not be exceeded 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
UPSC IAS 2021 Application Fee– Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the amount in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
The admit card of IAS exam 2021 will be issued 03 weeks prior to the commencement of the exam. The direct link to access the e-admit card will be uploaded on the official web portal of the UPSC. To download UPSC Civil Services 2021 admit card, candidates will need their registration number or roll number and date of birth. Candidates should note that no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card of UPSC 2021 exam.
UPSC 2021 Strategy
Candidates should make a good UPSC 2021 study plan to prepare for IAS exam effectively. The study plan should have ample division of time so that they can focus on each subject. Qualifying only one of two subject is not enough, candidates have to excel in all the subjects with good marks hence creating UPSC 2021 strategy is a must. To make a good study plan for UPSC IAS 2021, candidates must be aware of what to and how to prepare for UPSC Civil Services 2021. Below are the exam pattern and syllabus details that will help students to make a good UPSC IAS plan 2021.
UPSC 2021 exam consists 3 stages including prelims, main and interview. IAS exam pattern 2021 for all the stages is different. Candidates should prepare General studies for prelims exam, while for main exam students have to prepare optional subjects and languages for the main exam. UPSC 2021 prelims is an objective type exam
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||No. of questions||Marks||Duration||Negative marks|
|General Studies I||100||200||2 hours||Yes|
|General Studies II (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours||Yes|
UPSC IAS 2021 Syllabus
Along with the exam pattern, candidates should have the details of UPSC 2021 syllabus. The syllabus of IAS exam 2021 contains important topics and chapters that are need to be prepared for the exam. The topics of UPSC IAS syllabus is similar to Class 9 and 10th level. Candidates are advised to stay connected with current happening to cover the topics of general studies.
UPSC IAS Answer Key 2021
Many coaching institutes release the UPSC answer key on the exam day. Only the answer key of UPSC IAS 2021 prelims will be released as the main exam is of descriptive nature. Candidates will be able to calculate their scores in the UPSC prelims 2021 exam. The commission will release the answer key of IAS 2021 exam after the declaration of final result.
UPSC IAS 2021 Question Paper
UPSC will release the IAS question paper 2021 a few days after the exam. However, some coaching institutes will release the answer key and question paper of UPSC IAS exam 2021 on the exam day. Candidates can also download the previous year’s IAS question papers to check the difficulty level of the exam. The question paper pdf are available at upsc.nic.in.
UPSC IAS Selection Process 2021
Selection of the eligible candidates will be made based on the performance of the candidates in IAS prelims, main exam followed by interview. On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in IAS 2021, post and services will be assigned to the candidates.
UPSC will declare the Civil Services 2021 result online after one month from the commencement of IAS exam 2021. Candidates who will qualify the preliminary IAS 2021 will be called to appear in the main examination. Civil Services Main 2021 Exam will be held in September 2021. Candidates who will attain the IAS 2021 Cutoff will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality test.
IAS 2021 Cut Off
Candidates who attain the minimum cut off marks in UPSC IAS 2021 will be called for the next round of recruitment process of IAS exam 2021. Check the previous year’s IAS cut off
IAS Cut off Marks 2016
IAS 2021 Exam Centers
Here we have mentioned a few IAS exam centres 2021. Download the IAS exam 2021 notification for complete details
UPSC 2021 Exam Centres
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Agra||Gorakhpur|