IAS 2019- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification of UPSC IAS Prelims 2019, also called as Civil Services Prelims, on 19 February 2019. The commission will hold the Civil Services Prelims 2019 on 02 June 2019 for recruitment to the 896 elite Posts under Central Government. Candidates who qualify the prelims examination will be able to take the Civil Services (Main) 2019 exam to be conducted on 20 September 2019. Aspirants need to check the eligibility conditions prior to apply for the IAS Prelims 2019 Examination. The online registration process has been commenced from 19 February 2019 and candidates can apply till 18 March 2019 through online website of UPSC.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Recruitment process will be completed in 03 phases i.e Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Exam and Personality Test/ Interview. Candidates can also click the below link to download the notification and to apply online for the IAS 2019 Examination. For further details, read the complete article.
IAS 2019 Exam Date
|1||Issuance of Official Notification||07 February 2018|
|2||Online Registration for Civil Services Prelims 2019 Start Date||19 February 2019|
|3||Last Date for submitting online registration||18 March 2019|
|4||Release of UPSC IAS 2019 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2017|
|5||UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Exam Date||02 June 2018 (Sunday)|
|6||Declaration of IAS Prelims 2019 Result||July 2018|
|7||Civil Services (Main) 2019 Exam Date||20 September 2019|
|8||Declaration of IAS Main Result||November 2019|
IAS 2019 Post Details
Total Number of Posts- 876 Posts
Personwith blindness and low vision- 08 Posts Personwith deaf and hard of hearing- 11 Posts
- Persons with
locomotordisability- 15 Posts
- Persons with Multiple
diasabilities– 5 Posts
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Nationality- Only Indian citizens having valid ID proof are eligible to apply for IAS Prelims 2019.
Age Limits (as on 1 August 2019)– Candidate’s age must fall between 21 years to 32 years i.e. he/she must have been born not before than 2 August 1987 and not after than 1 August 1998.
Minimum Educational Qualifications- The candidate must possess a graduate degree of any of the recognized universities.
Candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online through the UPSC’s Official Website. Candidates need to follow the mentioned steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services 2019.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the above-provided link
- Read the mentioned instruction carefully
- Fill all the personal and academic details in the required spaces
- Submit the prescribed application fee either by net-banking, e-challan form or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card
- Upload the recent scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of specified dimensions
- Click “Submit” to fill the application form of IAS 2019
- Take the print copy of the Confirmation page
Note- Before starting filling up of the Online Application, a candidate must have duly scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format that should not be exceeded 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
Application Fee– The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the amount in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee.
The admit card of IAS Prelims 2019 will be issued 03 weeks prior to the commencement of the examination. The direct link to access the e-admit card will be uploaded on the official web portal of the UPSC. Candidates can also check this page to download the same. To download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2019, candidates will need their registration number or roll number along with the date of birth.
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Result will be announced after one month from the commencement of the prelims examination. Candidates who will qualify the preliminary IAS exam will be called to appear in the main examination. Civil Services Main 2019 Exam will be held on 20 September 2019. Candidates who will attain the IAS 2019 Cutoff will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality test.
IAS 2019 Cut Off
Candidates who attain the minimum cut off marks will be called for the next round of recruitment process of IAS 2019. Check the IAS cut off 2016 here-
IAS 2019 Exam Centers
Here we have mentioned a few exam centers of IAS 2019 Examination. Download the information brochure for complete details
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Agra||Gorakhpur|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC IAS 2019..!!!