IAS 2021– UPSC will release the IAS exam 2021 notification in the month of February 2021, as per last year’s UPSC dates. The commission will release the IAS application form 2021 along with notification. UPSC will update the link of UPSC IAS 2021 notification online on upsc.gov.in. Only graduate candidates satisfying the IAS 2021 age limit are eligible for CSE 2021. UPSC Prelims 2021 will be held in last week of May 2021. We will update the details here after official confirmation.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Civil Services Exam for recruitment to the posts under Central Government. UPSC Civil Services 2021 Recruitment process will be completed in 03 phases i.e Preliminary Written Test, Mains Written Exam and Personality Test/ Interview. Read the article to know all about UPSC IAS 2021 exam notification, syllabus, eligibility and more
Latest- IAS 2019 Cut off marks released. Also check, Final UPSC Result 2019
IAS 2021 Exam Dates
Below we have listed the tentative exam dates of UPSC CSE 2021 as per the last year’s schedule. Final dates will be updated after release of UPSC exam calendar 2021. There is no details on will UPSC 2021 be postponed or not. These tentative dates are provided to help candidates in exam preparation before the exams-
UPSC Exam Date 2021
|Event||UPSC 2021 exam dates|
|Issuance of Official Notification||February 2021|
|Online Registration for IAS Exam 2021 Start Date||February 2021|
|Last Date for submitting online registration||March 2021|
|Release of UPSC IAS 2021 Admit Card||3rd week of May 2021|
|UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Declaration of IAS Prelims 2021 Result||July 2021|
|Civil Services (Main) 2021 Exam Date||September 2021|
|Declaration of IAS 2021 Main Result||November 201|
IAS 2021 Vacancies
The commission will release the UPSC 2021 vacancies along with the notification. Below are the tentative number of posts as per last year’s details.
Tentative Total Number of Posts- Approx 900
- Person with blindness and low vision- 08 Posts
- Person with deaf and hard of hearing- 11 Posts
- Persons with loco motor disability- 15 Posts
- Persons with Multiple disabilities- 5 Posts
UPSC Civil Services List-
Candidates who will qualify the IAS 2021 will be appointed under below given services as per their marks and rank in UPSC CSE 2021
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Nationality- Only Indian citizens having valid ID proof are eligible to apply for IAS exam 2021
- UPSC 2021 Age Limit (as on August 1, 2021)– Candidate’s age must fall between 21 years to 32 years i.e. he/she must have been born not before than 2 August 1987 and not after than 1 August 1998.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications- Candidates must possess a graduate degree of any of the recognized universities.
Candidates who will satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online through the UPSC’s Official Website. UPSC IAS application form 2021 should be filled with correct and valid details. Candidates need to follow the mentioned steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services 2021.
- Visit the official website of UPSC– or click the above-provided link
- Read the mentioned instruction carefully
- Fill all the personal and academic details in the required spaces
- Submit the prescribed application fee either by net-banking, e-challan form or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card
- Upload the recent scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature of specified dimensions
- Click “Submit” to fill the IAS 2021 online forms
- Take the print copy of the Confirmation page
Note- Before starting filling up of the UPSC IAS 2021 forms, a candidate must have duly scanned copy of a passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format that should not be exceeded 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
UPSC IAS 2021 Application Fee– Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- either by depositing the amount in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card. SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
The admit card of IAS exam 2021 will be issued 03 weeks prior to the commencement of the exam. The direct link to access the e-admit card will be uploaded on the official web portal of the UPSC. To download UPSC Civil Services 2021 admit card, candidates will need their registration number or roll number and date of birth. Candidates should note that no candidates will be allowed to entre the exam hall without the admit card of UPSC 2021 exam-
UPSC 2021 exam consists 3 stages including prelims, main and interview. IAS exam pattern 2021 for all the stages is different. Candidates should prepare General studies for prelims exam, while for main exam students have to prepare optional subjects and languages for the main exam. UPSC 2021 prelims is an objective type exam
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper||No. of questions||Marks||Duration||Negative marks|
|General Studies I||100||200||2 hours||Yes|
|General Studies II (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours||Yes|
UPSC IAS 2021 Syllabus
Along with the exam pattern, candidates should have the details of UPSC 2021 syllabus. The syllabus of IAS exam 2021 contains important topics and chapters that are need to be prepared for the exam. The topics of UPSC IAS syllabus is similar to Class 9 and 10th level. Candidates are advised to stay connected with current happening to cover the topics of general studies.
UPSC will declare the Civil Services 2021 result online after one month from the commencement of IAS exam 2021. Candidates who will qualify the preliminary IAS 2021 will be called to appear in the main examination. Civil Services Main 2021 Exam will be held in September 2021. Candidates who will attain the IAS 2021 Cutoff will be called to appear in Interview/ Personality test.
IAS 2021 Cut Off
Candidates who attain the minimum cut off marks in UPSC IAS 2021 will be called for the next round of recruitment process of IAS exam 2021. Check the previous year’s IAS cut off
IAS Cut off Marks 2016
IAS 2021 Exam Centers
Here we have mentioned a few IAS exam centres 2021. Download the IAS exam 2021 notification for complete details
UPSC 2021 Exam Centres
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Agra||Gorakhpur|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC IAS 2021..!!!