UPSC Geologist Result 2020 – UPSC has declared the result of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2020 (Prelims) on February 19, 2020. UPSC Geologist 2020 Prelims Result is now available online on upsc.gov.in in form of a pdf file. The result file contains the roll number and name of the selected candidates. UPSC will also release the mark-sheets for candidates who fail to qualify the test within 15 days of the result announcement. We have hosted the link of UPSC Geologist result 2020 on this page after its official announcement. Meanwhile, refer the article to get complete details of the UPSC Geologist exam 2020 result.
Latest- Click Here to check the UPSC Geologist Prelims Result 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2020 Preliminary Exam on January 19, 2020 in online mode. Candidates who will be declared qualified will be eligible for the main exam to be held on June 27 & 28, 2020. Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in the preliminary exam followed by main written test and interview. Finally selected candidates will be appointed to the Group ‘A’ posts of Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist in the Geological Survey of India; and Group ‘A’ post of Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in the Central Ground Water Board.
UPSC Geologist Result 2020 Dates
|Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2020 Prelims Date||January 19, 2020|
|UPSC Geologist Prelims Result 2020||February 19, 2020|
|UPSC Geologist 2020 Main Exam Date||June 27 & 28, 2020|
|Declaration of UPSC Geologist Main Result 2020||September 2020|
|Interview / Personality Test Dates||October 2020|
|Declaration of Final Geologist Result||November 2020|
How to Check UPSC Geologist Result 2020?
Only qualified candidates are eligible for main exam, to be held in June 2020. Hence, candidates should check the UPSC Geologist exam 2020 result carefully.
- Visit the official portal of UPSC or Click the above-provided link
- Find your roll number in the UPSC Geologist 2020 Result file
- Candidates whose roll numbers are listed in the result pdf will be called for the further round of selection.
- Download the result of UPSC Geologist 2020 pdf file for future reference.
In case of any issue, candidates can contact the facilitation center for information/clarification in person or over Telephone Nos. 23388088, (011)‐23385271/23381125/23098543 on working days between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
The candidates will be able to download their UPSC Geologist admit card from the Commission’s Website around 3 weeks before the Combined Geo‐Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020.
UPSC Geologist 2020 Result Details
Candidates will find the given information in the Geologist Prelims result 2020.
- Roll Number of Selected Candidates
- Name of Candidates
- Main Exam Date
- Detail of Facilitation Centre
Stages of UPSC Geologist Result 2020
- The UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2020 result would be issued in 3 stages– After Prelims, After Main Written & After Interview Round.
- In Written UPSC Geologist Result File, names of shortlisted candidates, selected for the personal interview or personality test will be listed. And, names of finally selected candidates will be listed in the UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2020 Final Result.
- Only those candidates will be called for Interview/ Personality test who attain the minimum UPSC Geologist cutoff marks in prelims and main exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews to be held on specified dates, along with all the necessary documents.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in Prelims, Main and Interview.
The cutoff marks for written test and interview will be announced after the declaration of the final UPSC Geologist result 2020. Candidates can refer the below previous year’s cutoff to get an estimate of UPSC Geologist 2020 cutoff
UPSC Geologist 2019 Written Exam Cutoff- (out of 700 marks)
|Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B)||208||182||162||159||139||—||—|
UPSC Geologist 2019 Final Cutoff- (out of 900 marks)
|Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B)||338||302||289||286||251||—|
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC Geologist Result 2020..!!