BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022- BITS Pilani will release the exam pattern of BITSAT 2022 in official notification in January 2022. Aspirants should have complete BITSAT 2022 exam pattern details to prepare better for exam. BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022 comprises total number of marks, negative marking, test mode, subjects and more. BITSAT 2022 is an online exam that will be held in May 2022 for the admission into engineering courses. The candidates are evaluated on the basis of their knowledge from class XI and XII. The exam is an objective type exam and the duration of which will be 03 hours.
Along with the exam pattern, students should have the details of BITSAT syllabus 2022. There will be negative marking hence, it is suggested to go through the BITSAT 2022 exam pattern for complete details-
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
The various details about the BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern have been provided below-
- The total time duration of BITSAT 2022 will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- There will be four section in the exam. Each section will be consisting of questions from a particular subject. These subjects are Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning, Mathematics.
- There will be a total of 150 questions in the question paper.
- The question paper will be based on objective type questions. The candidates will be given four options for every question and they will have to mark the correct answer as per themselves.
- The correct answer will provide 3 marks to the candidates.
- Every incorrect answer will deduct 1 mark from the total.
- The candidates are allowed to skip a question in between and answer it later.
- The candidates those who are capable of completing the 150 questions within the time duration can attempt additional 12 question. These questions will be from Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. 4 questions from each subject.
- If the candidates choose to answer these extra 12 questions, then they will not be allowed to go back and change their answers in the main exam.
- The question paper will only be in the English language.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022- Important Points
- If the candidates have the details about the BITSAT 2022, then they can prepare their strategy for the exam preparation. This will help the candidates in qualifying the main exam.
- There is no section-wise time limit.
- Prepare from NCERT books for better preparation
- The mock test will be created based on the BITSAT 2022 Exam pattern.
- The difficulty level of BITSAT exam is higher the JEE Main
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022.!!