BITSAT Application Form 2019- BITS Pilani has released the BITSAT 2019 application form on its official website on 04 January 2019. Aspirants should check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the online BITS Pilani application form. Because the application forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any prior information. The last date to submit the online BITSAT application form is 20 March 2019. The forms are available on online mode only. Along with the BITSAT 2019 application form, candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs. 2950/- (Rs. 2450/- for female candidates). For choosing Dubai as the exam center, both female and male candidates have to pay
BITSAT 2019 is a computer-based entrance test that will be held from 16- 26 May 2019 for admission to undergraduate engineering courses offered by various campuses of BITS in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. We have hosted a direct link of BITSAT registration. Candidates can also visit the main website of BITSAT www.bitsadmission.com to apply online.
BITSAT Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Online BITSAT 2019 Registration Start Date||04 January 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit Online BITSAT Application form||20 March 2019 (5.00pm)|
|3||Dates to Edit Online BITSAT 2019 Application Form||22- 25 March 2019|
|4||BITSAT 2019 Online tests||16 to 26 May 2019|
|5||Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||16 May to 18 June 2019|
|6||Release of Admission List & Waiting List||20 June 2019|
- Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination in order to apply for the BITSAT 2019 examination. Aspirants who will appear in the qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for the test.
- The minimum marks in the qualifying examination is 75% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
How to Fill Online BITSAT Application Form 2019?
To submit the BITSAT Application Form 2019 for the exam, follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of BITSAT, www.bitsadmission.com
- Search and click the link for the BITSAT 2018 Online registration or click the above-given link to apply online
- Enter the details that are required in the application form. These details must be correct and the form must be complete in all aspects.
- Upload the requisite documents in the given dimension and size.
- Submit the completely filled application form and pay the application fee as well. Keep the receipt of the application fee and a copy of the submitted BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
BITSAT 2019 Application Fee
In order to successfully submitting the BITSAT Application form, candidates should pay a non-refundable application fee
- For Male Candidates- Rs.2950/-
- For Female Candidates- Rs. 2450/-
- For candidates who have selected Dubai as their examination centre- US $70 (or Rs.4500/- Indian Rupees)
Candidates can either opt for online mode or cash mode to submit the application fee.
- Credit Cards or Debit Cards
- Net Banking
- Pay Cash at listed ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip
The list of banks will appear on the computer careen after selecting the mode of payment.
Documents to be Uploaded
All the documents should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format only. The size should not be less or exceed the given specification.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph- The size should be between 4 kb to 50 Kb.
- Scanned Copy of Signature- The size should be between 1 kb to 30 kb
BITSAT 2019 Application Form- Important Points
- If any ineligible candidate submits the application for the exam, then his/her form will be canceled without any prior information.
- The application fee for the canceled BITSAT 2019 application form will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates are advised to keep all the required details ready with them in advance.
Candidates must take a copy of their BITSAT 2019 application form and fee receipt as well.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on BITSAT Application Form 2019!!