BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022- BITS Pilani will release the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2022 that every candidate should satisfy in order to apply for exam. BITSAT 2022 eligibility criteria includes the qualifying exam, year of passing the exam and minimum percentage required. It is recommended to thoroughly check the BITSAT eligibility criteria 2022 before filling the application form, else the exam authority will reject your application.
BITSAT 2022 will be conducted in online mode on various dates of May 2022 to selected eligible candidates for admission to its undergraduate courses. The BITSAT 2022 registration will be commence in the month of January 2022. Read the given details of BITSAT 2022 eligibility criteria carefully to avoid the unnecessary issues.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can simply check the BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria provided and apply accordingly:
- For admission to any degree programmes except B.Pharm, the candidates must have passed Class XII or Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as the main subjects from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent. Adequate proficiency in English subject is also required.
- For admission in B.Pharm, the candidates must have completed class XII from a recognized state or central university with Physics, biology, and chemistry as the main subjects.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum aggregate of 75% in Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry with at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Mathematics/Biology, and Chemistry.
- Only candidates who are appearining for 12th class in 2022 or who have qualified the Class 12 in 2021 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2022
- Students who have qualified the 12th examination in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT 2022.
- If a candidate has appeared in 12th class or its equivalent more than one attempt, then his/her latest performance is considered only.
- The admission will be granted purely on merit basis
Also read, BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
All the above-given eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2022 must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. If ineligible candidates submit their application for the exam, then it will not be accepted. Moreover, the inappropriate forms will be canceled in the screening process without any information, and the application fee will not be refunded as well.
Also check, BITSAT syllabus 2022
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates on BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022..!!