BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019- BITS Pilani will release the BITSAT 2019 eligibility conditions that every candidate should satisfy in order to apply for BITSAT 2019. It is recommended to thoroughly check the BITSAT 2019 eligibility before filling the application form, else the exam authority will reject your application. BITSAT 2019 will be conducted on various dates of May 2019 to selected eligible candidates for admission to its undergraduate courses. The BITSAT 2019 registration will be commenced in the month of December 2018. BITSAT Eligibility 2019 includes the qualifying examination, year of passing the exam and minimum percentage required. Read the given details of BITSAT eligibility criteria 2019 carefully from this article to avoid the unnecessary issues.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can simply check the BITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria provided and apply accordingly:
- For admission to any degree programmes except B.Pharm, the candidates must have passed Class XII or Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as the main subjects from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent. Adequate proficiency in English subject is also required.
- For admission in B.Pharm, the candidates must have completed class XII from a recognized state or central university with Physics, biology, and chemistry as the main subjects.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum aggregate of 75% in Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry with at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Mathematics/Biology, and Chemistry.
- The candidates those who have appeared in class XII in 2019 or those who have passed class XII exam in 2018 are eligible for BITSAT 2019.
- Students who have qualified the 12th examination in 2017 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2019.
- If a candidate has appeared in 12th class or its equivalent more than one attempt, then his/her latest performance is considered only.
- The admission will be granted purely on merit basis
All the above-given eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2019 must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. If ineligible candidates submit their application for the exam, then it will not be accepted. Moreover, the inappropriate forms will be canceled in the screening process without any information, and the application fee will not be refunded as well.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates on BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019..!!