NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 – Union Public Service Commission has released the admit card of NDA II 2019 in the 3rd week of October 2019. UPSC NDA 2019 admit card contains the detail of examination roll number and exam venue along with the personal details of the candidates. Aspirants may note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall premises without NDA II 2019 Admit Card. UPSC will release the admit card of NDA 2019 on upsc.gov.in. The Commission will not send any hard copy of NDA 2019 admit card to the address of the candidates.
NDA 2 2019 Exam will be held on 17 November 2019. Candidates who will successfully submit their NDA 2 application form before the last date will be able to download the NDA Admit Card 2019 by providing their registration number and the date of birth in the respective blanks. NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 download link will be updated on this page.
Also Check, NDA Exam Centres 2019
NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||Issuance of NDA 2 Admit Card 2019||3rd week of October 2019|
|2||Last Date to Download NDA 2 2019 Admit Card||17 November 2019|
|3||NDA II Exam 2018 Date||17 November 2019|
How to Download NDA 2 Admit Card 2019?
Before proceeding further, candidates should have the complete knowledge of downloading process and necessary requirements. Below, the complete process of downloading NDA II 2019 Admit Card is provided for the ease of the candidates.
- In the foremost step, candidates have to visit the official web portal of UPSC, upsc.gov.in or click the above-given link
- Click the hosted link for downloading the Admit Card.
- Now, the candidates have to enter the required details such as Registration No/ Roll No (if received) and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details click the “Submit” tab
- The NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 will appear on your screen. Take its printout and save it for future use.
Also Check, NDA Cut Off 2019
NDA 2 Admit Card 2019- Important Points
- Do not forget to bring the admit card at the test venue.
- Also, bring a valid photo-id proof along with the admit card for the verification process.
- Avoid making any mark on the NDA 2 Admit Card 2019 or do not mutilate, torn and soil it.
- Candidates without a valid NDA 2019 Admit Card will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
In Case of Discrepancy
If any candidate fails to receive the e-Admit Card of NDA II 2019, then immediately contact the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or by Phone.
Phone Nos. 011–23385271/011–23381125/011–23098543
Candidates will need some important details while filing any case of discrepancy that are-
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)/ Registration Number
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Postal Address as given in the application
It is advised to all the candidates to contact the Commission’s office as early as possible.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates of NDA 2 Admit Card 2019..!!