NDA 2 Application Form 2020– UPSC will release the online application form of NDA 2 2020 on June 10. The last date to submit the filled NDA 2 2020 application form is June 30, 2020. Aspirants are suggested to check the complete NDA eligibility 2020 before filling the UPSC NDA 2 Application Form. The application forms of NDA 2 2020 will be available online on the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the NDA 2 2020 exam on September 6, 2020. No hard copy of the NDA 2 Application form 2020 will be accepted by the Commission. Read the article to know the complete info of NDA 2 2020 application form-
NDA 2 Application Form 2020 Dates
UPSC has released the NDA 2 exam dates in the UPSC Exam calendar. Below are the NDA 2 2020 registration dates-
|Events||NDA 2 2020 Application Dates|
|Start Date of NDA 2 Registration 2020||June 10, 2020|
|Last Date to fill NDA 2 Application Form 2020||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||June 30, 2020|
|NDA II 2020 Exam date||September 6, 2020|
NDA 2 Application Form 2020- Steps to Apply Online
To fill the online NDA 2 2020 application form candidates need to follow the below-given steps carefully-
- Visit the UPSC’s Official Website or click the above provided link
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications” available on the left side of the home page.
- Now, select the relevant link to apply for the NDA 2 Exam 2020.
- Read all the mentioned guidelines/ instruction before applying online
- NDA 2 application form filling process will be concluded in two parts- Part-1 & Part-2
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates have to fill all the personal details in the NDA 2 Application Form 2020 and alongwith the submission of application fee
- In Part-2 of NDA 2 Registration, applicants need to upload the image of their recent photograph and signature.
- No NDA 2 2020 application form will be accepted without the documents. Both will be uploaded in the format of .jpg with specification between 40 KB to 3 KB in size of the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
NDA 2 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates need to remit an application fee of Rs.100/- in response to complete the NDA 2 Application Form 2020. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Wards of JCOs, NCOs, ORs need not pay any fee.
- Candidates can either opt for the online mode or offline mode to remit the fee.
Candidates who will submit the filled NDA 2 application form before the last date will be able to download the admit card. Applicants will need their registration details to download the admit card 2020.
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair,
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on NDA 2 Application Form 2020.!