NDA 1 Application Form 2019- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released the application form for NDA & NA (1) Examination 2019 on January 09, 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the examination till 04 February 2019. Along with the NDA 1 2019 Application Form, candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 100/- to complete the registration process. The commission will not accept any hard copy of NDA 2019 application form at their postal address. The NDA 1 Application Form 2019 has been released online, on the official web portal of UPSC. NDA 2 2019 Application form will be issued on 07 August 2019.
UPSC will conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination 2019 on 21 April 2019 at various exam
NDA 1 Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Start of NDA 1 Registration 2019||9 January 2019|
|2||Last Date to fill NDA 1 2019 Application Form||04 February 2019|
|3||Last Date for submitting the NDA 2019 Application fee||04 February 2019|
|4||NDA & NA (I) 2019 Exam Date||21 April 2019|
Here are the eligibility norms in the precise form, read the official notification for complete eligibility criteria
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the exam
- Aspirants should be unmarried.
- Only Male candidates can apply for NDA 2019.
- Candidates should be born between 02nd July 2000 and 01 July 2003.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class Examination for Central or State Board.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination in 2019 can apply for the exam.
How to Submit NDA 1 2019 Application Form?
To fill the NDA 2019 application form, aspirants have to follow the provided steps.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the above-provided link (to be activated on 09 January 2019)
- On the left side of the home page, the link named “UPSC Online Applications” has been provided. Click the link.
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for the respective examination.
- Read all the mentioned guidelines/ instruction for applying online
- Online registration process will be concluded in two parts- Part-1 & Part-2
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates have to fill all the personal details in the NDA 1 Application Form 2019 and along with the submission of application fee
- However, in Part-2 Registration, applicants need to upload the recent copy of their photograph and image of the signature. Both will be uploaded in the format of .jpg with specification between 40 KB to 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
NDA 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay an application fee of amount Rs.100/- in order to complete the application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Wards of JCOs, NCOs, ORs candidates need not pay any fee. Candidates can either opt for the online mode or offline mode to remit the fee.
NDA 1 2019 Application Form- Important Instructions
- Only Online mode to submit the application form is available.
- Recheck all the details filled in the NDA application form before clicking the “Submit” tab.
- No NDA application form 2019 will be accepted after the last date.
- Make sure the scanned images are in specified dimensions.
- Download a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on NDA 1 Application Form 2019..!!