NDA 1 Application Form 2024- UPSC will release the online application form of NDA 1 2024 on December 20, 2023. The last date to fill the NDA 1 2024 application form is January 9, 2024. NDA 1 Application Form 2024 will be available in online mode at official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in 2024. Along with the NDA 1 2024 application form, candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 100/- to complete the registration process. The commission will not accept any hard copy of the NDA 1 2024 registration form at their postal address.
NDA 2 Application form will be issued on May 15, 2024. The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) 2024 Exam on April 21, 2024 at various exam centres across the country. A direct link to apply for NDA & NA (1) 2024 will be updated on this page after official release. Read the complete UPSC NDA 1 2024 Application form filing procedure and dates here.
NDA 1 Application Form 2024 Date
UPSC has announced the NDA 1 2024 application form date online at upsc.nic.in 2024. Candidates should submit the forms before the NDA 1 registration form 2024 last date.
NDA 1 Registration Date 2024
|Events||NDA 1 Application Date|
|Start of NDA 1 Registration 2024||December 20, 2023|
|Last Date to fill NDA 1 2024 Application Form||January 9, 2024|
|Last Date for submitting the NDA 2024 Application fee through challan form||January 9, 2024|
|Online NDA 1 2024 Applications withdrawn date||January 2024|
|NDA & NA (I) 2024 Exam Date||April 21, 2024|
Here are the eligibility norms in the precise form. Each aspirant must satisfy the eligibility norm before filling the NDA 1 application form 2024.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the exam
- Aspirants should be unmarried.
- Only Male candidates can apply for NDA 2024.
- Candidates should be born between July 2, 2004 and July 1, 2007.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th Class Examination for Central or State Board.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2024 can apply for the exam.
NDA 1 Application Form 2024- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, signature and Photo ID proof. All documents should be in the given size and format. Without the documents, the NDA 1 2024 application form will not be accepted in any case.
|Photograph||20- 300 kb||JPG format|
|Signature||20- 300 kb||JPG format|
|photo identity card||20- 300 kb||PDF file|
NDA 1 Application Form 2024- Steps to Apply Online
To fill the NDA 1 2024 application form, aspirants have to follow the provided steps.
- Visit the UPSC/ NDA official website- upsc.nic.in or click the above-provided link
- On the left side of the home page, the link named “UPSC Online Applications” has been provided. Click the link.
- Now, select the appropriate link to apply for the respective examination.
- Read all the mentioned guidelines/ instruction for applying online
- Online registration process will be concluded in two parts- Part-1 & Part-2
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates have to fill all the personal details in the NDA 1 application form 2022 and along with the submission of application fee
- However, in Part-2 Registration, applicants need to upload the recent copy of their photograph and image of the signature and photo ID proof. The dimensions and size are provided above.
NDA 2024 Application Fee
Along with the NDA 1 application form, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Wards of JCOs, NCOs, ORs candidates need not pay any fee.
To pay the NDA 1 registration fee 2024 in cash, candidates have to generate the challan form online after completion of NDA 1 2024 registration. Candidates need to pay the fee at the nearest SBI branch after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” option will be deactivated on January 9, 2024 at 23.59 hours one day before the NDA 1 2024 application form last date.
NDA 1 Application Form 2024- Important Instructions
- Only Online mode to submit the application form is available.
- Recheck all the details filled in the NDA 1 2024 application form before clicking the “Submit” tab.
- No NDA I application form 2024 will be accepted after the last date.
- Make sure the scanned images are in specified dimensions.
- Download a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
NDA 1 Registration Form 2024- List of Exam Centres
Candidates have to provide the exam centre preferences while filling the NDA 1 application form 2024. Below is the list of NDA test centres
NDA Exam Centres
|Bhopal||Gautam Budh Nagar||Pune||Tiruchirapalli|
How to withdraw NDA 1 Application form 2024?
If candidates want to withdraw their application, then they need to follow the given steps:
- Visit official website – upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the NDA application to withdraw the application form
- An OTP will be sent to applicants’ registered email and mobile
- Request for NDA 1 form withdrawal will be processed after validating the OTP