NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Aspirants need to satisfy the complete eligibility for NDA 2020 before applying for the NDA 2. NDA 2020 Eligibility criteria include the age limit, educational qualification, nationality, and other required details. As per NDA exam eligibility 2020, candidates should be unmarried and possess Indian citizenship. Candidates must have passed the Intermediate/ 12th exam as per the NDA eligibility 2020. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the eligibility criteria for NDA 2020 in the official notification. UPSC Nation Defence Academy & Naval Academy 2020 (I) Examination will be held in May 2020. NDA II 2020 exam date is September 6, 2020. UPSC conducts NDA exams for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. Read the NDA 2020 eligibility criteria, age limit and more in the article-
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020 Age Limit, Sex & Marital Status
Sex & Marital Status- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA 2020 Examination.
NDA 2020 Age Limit– Candidate’s age must be between 16.5 and 19.5 years. Candidates who are intending to apply for NDA 1 Exam 2020 must be born between July 2, 2001 and July 1, 2004. Candidates who are willing to apply for NDA 2 Exam 2020 must be born between January 2, 2002 and January 1, 2005.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020 Nationality
According to the NDA eligibility 2020, a candidate must attain any of the provided conditions in order to satisfy the nationality requirements-
- A candidate must either be an Indian citizen , or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before the 1 January 1962 in order to settle in India, permanently, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
It should be noted that a candidate belonging to the categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above should possess a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India. Eligibility certificate is not mandatory for the candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020- Educational Qualification
According to NDA 2020 Eligibility Criteria, candidates should have qualified the 10+2 Examination, conducted as per the 10+2 pattern. Academic requirement for both NDA-1 & NDA-2 Exam 2019 will remain the same
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – Candidates should have qualified 12thclass or equivalent in any subjects from State Board or a recognised University.
- For Air Force and Navel Wings of National Defence Academy & for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy– Candidates should have qualified 12thclass or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics from State Board or a recognised University.
NDA Eligibility 2020- Important Note
- Candidates appearing in the Class 11th Examination are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified the Class 12th Examination need to submit proof by December 24, 2020
- Candidates should be physically and mentally fit and should be free from diseases and injuries.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020- Physical Standards
Physical Standards for Army / Air Force
|Height in Cms. (without)||Weight in Kgs.|
|16- 17 Years||17- 18 Years||18-19 Years|
Physical Standards for Navy
|Height (cms) (without shoes)||Weight in Kgs|
|16 years||18 years||20 years|
Keep Checking StudyGrades for latest updates on NDA Eligibility criteria 2020..!!