UPSC Geologist Application form 2019– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the online application form for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2019 Examination on 20 March 2019. Eligible candidates should send their completely filled application through online mode till 16 April 2019. The Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019 will be conducted on 28 June 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists. The application forms will be made available on upsconline.nic.in. Aspirants should read the complete eligibility criteria before applying online as the Commission will reject the application of ineligible candidates without any intimation. Candidates should submit the application fee and upload the scanned images
We will provide the link of the Geologist 2019 application form in this article as well.
UPSC Geologist Application form 2019 Dates
|1||UPSC Geologist 2019 Application form Release Date||21 March 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit Application Form||16 April 2019|
|3||Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019 Date||28 June 2019|
How to fill UPSC Geologist Application form 2019?
The only mode to fill the application Form of Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist is online. No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the Commission. Hence, read the details to submit the online UPSC Geologist Application form.
- Either click the above-provided link or visit the official website of the Commission
- Click the link referring to “UPSC Online Applications”, available on the home page
- Select the very first option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click on the “Part-1 Registration”. Candidates need to fill their basic details in Part-1 registration i.e Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-ID, Educational Qualification and more.
- Read all the instructions before proceeding further. Now, click “Yes”
- Fill the asked details and Click the Submit tab
- After successful completion of Part-1 Registration, Candidates will be directed to the Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee, upload signature & photograph in the specified dimensions.
- After uploading images and submission of payment, click the “Submit”
- Now, the preview of your completely filled UPSC Geologist 2019 Application form will appear on your screen, take its printout for future use.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Application fee
Candidates need to remit the prescribed application fee either by cash in any Branch of SBI, or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore.
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH categories- Nil
- For Other – Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Note- The last date to pay the application fee by cash is 16 April 2019.
UPSC Geologist Application form 2019- Specification of Scanned images
- The scanned images of the photograph and signature should be in .jpg format
- The size of each image should be between 03 KB to 40 KB.
- For photographs, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width
- For signature, the pixel size should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width
UPSC Geologist Application form 2019- Points to Remember
- The applicants are recommended to submit only a single UPSC Geologist 2019 Application form.
- Enter all the contact details correctly as the Commission will contact the candidate through the same.
- Incomplete application form or application form without the fee will not be accepted.
- Submit the UPSC Geologist Application form before the last date as the last date will not be extended.
- If you want any guidance regarding the UPSC Geologist 2019 Application form, candidature etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs. Candidates can contact through Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/01123098543
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC Geologist Application Form 2019..!!