UPSC Geologist Application form 2021– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the online application form of UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2021 on October 7. UPSC Geologist 2021 application form will be available on the official website- upsconline.nic.in. The last date to submit the filled online UPSC Geologist application form 2021 is October 27, 2020. UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2021 Exam will be conducted on February 21, 2021 for recruitment to the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists. Aspirants should read the complete Geologist eligibility criteria before filling the UPSC Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2021 forms. Candidates should submit the application fee and upload the scanned images to complete the UPSC Geologist 2021 application form. We have provided the UPSC Geoscientist 2021 application form in this article as well.
UPSC Geologist Application form 2021 Date
|1||UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form Release Date||October 7, 2021|
|2||Last Date to Submit Application Form||October 27, 2021|
|3||Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2021 Date||February 21, 2021|
How to fill UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form?
The only mode to fill the application form of UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2021 is online. No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the Commission. Hence, read the details to submit the online UPSC Geologist Application form 2021.
- Either click the above-provided link or visit the official website of the Commission
- Click the link referring to “UPSC Online Applications”, available on the home page
- Select the very first option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click on the “Part-1 Registration”. Candidates need to fill their basic details in Part-1 registration i.e Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-ID, Educational Qualification and more.
- Read all the instructions before proceeding further. Now, click “Yes”
- Fill the asked details and Click the Submit tab
- After successful completion of Part-1 Registration, Candidates will be directed to the Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee, upload signature & photograph in the specified dimensions.
- After uploading images and submission of payment, click the “Submit”
- Now, the preview of your completely filled UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form will appear on your screen, take its printout for future use.
UPSC Geologist 2021 Application fee
Candidates need to remit the prescribed application fee either by cash in any Branch of SBI, or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore.
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH categories- Nil
- For Other – Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
UPSC Geologist Application form- Specification of Scanned images
- The scanned images of the photograph and signature should be in .jpg format
- The size of each image should be between 03 KB to 40 KB.
- For photographs, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width
- For signature, the pixel size should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width
UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form- Points to Remember
- The applicants are recommended to submit only a single UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form.
- Enter all the contact details correctly as the Commission will contact the candidate through the same.
- Incomplete application form or application form without the fee will not be accepted.
- Submit the UPSC Geologist Application form before the last date.
- If you want any guidance regarding the UPSC Geologist 2021 Application form, candidature etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs. Candidates can contact through Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/01123098543
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC Geologist Application Form 2021..!!