UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the admit card of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2019 exam in the first week of June 2019. The Commission will hold the competitive exam on 28 June 2019. Through this exam, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines and in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources. Candidates who have submitted the Geologist 2019 application form before the last date will be available to download their UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card. Candidates who will not possess a valid admit card of Geologist Exam 2019 with a valid ID proof will not be allowed to enter the exam premises. Here, complete details of the admit card are provided for the ease of candidates. Direct link to download the UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019 will also be hosted here.
UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2018 Date||28 June 2019|
|2||Release of UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2018||First week of June 2019|
|3||Declaration of Written Result||August 2019|
|4||Issuance of Geologist Interview Call Letter||October 2019|
How to download UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019?
The UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card can only be downloaded online. We will host the direct link to download the admit card on this page. Read the provided steps to check the complete procedure of downloading the UPSC Geologist call letter 2019.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the above provided link
- Click the link referring to “E-Admit Card- Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2019 “
- Read all the provided instructions carefully, without skipping any point.
- Select the appropriate option from Registration Number/ Roll Number and enter the same along with the date of birth and the other required details
- Now, click the “Submit” tab to download the UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card.
- Take its print copy for future use.
Admit card is the mandatory document to appear in the respective examination. Hence, the candidates who have filled the application form of UPSC Geologist 2019 must download their UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019 before the commencement of the examination. The admit card will contain the details of
Note- Also bring a valid ID proof with the UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit card for verification.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Admit Card- Important Points
- No UPSC Geologist Call Letter will be sent by post
- To download the e-admit card candidates should have their valid Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Candidates should check UPSC Geologist admit card 2019 carefully and in case of discrepancies/errors, immediately contact to UPSC.
- If any candidate fail to receive the admit card of Geologist 2019, then they can contact to the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos.011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
UPSC Geologist 2019 Exam Centres
The examination will be conducted at 19 exam centres. The list of exam centres is mentioned below-
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019..!!