UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020– UPSC has released the admit card of UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2020 Prelims exam on December 26. The last date to download the UPSC Geologist 2020 admit card for Prelim exam is January 19, 2020. Candidates need to enter their Registration Id and date of birth to download the UPSC admit card 2020 online. The admit card of UPSC Geologist 2020 will contain the details of exam venue and exam date along with the time. Candidates who will not possess a valid UPSC Geologist 2020 admit card with a valid ID proof will not be allowed to enter the exam premises. Here, complete details of the admit card are provided for the ease of candidates. Direct link to download the UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020 is also hosted here.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the preliminary exam on January 19, 2020 and the main exam on June 27 & 28, 2020. Through this exam, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines and in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources.
Click Here to download the UPSC Geologist & Geo-scientist admit card 2020
UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020 Dates
|Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist 2020 (Prelims) Date||January 19, 2020|
|Release of UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020||December 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Written Result||March 2020|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||May 2020|
|Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination 2020||June 27 & 28, 2020|
How to download UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020?
The UPSC Geologist 2020 Admit Card can only be downloaded online. Read the provided steps to check the complete procedure of downloading the UPSC Geologist call letter 2020.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the above provided link
- Click the link referring to “E-Admit Card- Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2020 (Preliminary) “
- Read all the provided instructions carefully, without skipping any point.
- Select the appropriate option from Registration Number/ Roll Number and enter the same along with the date of birth and the other required details
- Now, click the “Submit” tab to download the UPSC Geologist 2020 Admit Card.
- Take its print copy for future use.
Admit card is the mandatory document to appear in the respective examination. Hence, the candidates who have filled the application form on time must download their UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020 before the last date.
Note- Also bring a valid ID proof with the UPSC Geologist 2020 Admit card for verification.
UPSC Geologist 2020 Admit Card- Important Points
- No UPSC Geologist Call Letter will be sent by post
- To download the e-admit card candidates should have their valid Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Candidates should check UPSC Geologist admit card 2020 carefully and in case of discrepancies/errors, immediately contact to UPSC.
- If any candidate fail to receive the admit card of Geologist 2019, then they can contact to the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos.011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
- The valid ID proof that students can bring to exam centres are Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I Card
- Applicants should bring two passport size photographs to appear for exam.
- Mobile phone, pager, any electronic programmable device or storage media like smart watch or pen drive or Bluetooth devices are not allowed at exam hall.
UPSC Geologist 2020 Exam Centres
The examination will be conducted at 19 exam centres. The list of exam centres is mentioned below-
|Ahmedabad||Allahabad or Prayagraj|
The examination centre for UPSC Geologist 2020 Main exam are Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Dispur (Guwahati), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Shimla.
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2020..!!