IBPS RRB Application Form 2018– IBPS has issued the online application form of IBPS RRB 2018 Examination on 08 June 2018. The application forms will be are available on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in. Candidates who will submit the completely filled IBPS RRB 2018 application form with fee before the last date will be able to download the IBPS RRB admit card. The exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks. The IBPS RRB Prelims 2018 Examination for Officer Scale-I and for Office Assistant posts will be conducted online on 11, 12, 18, 19 & 25 August 2018, 01 September 2018 and the single examination for Officers Scale II & III Posts will be held on 30 September 2018. Candidates must check the IBPS RRB Eligibility 2018 before applying online for the examination. To access the direct link of IBPS RRB Application Form 2018, candidates can also visit this page. We have updated the link for online registration here. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the complete procedure to fill the online IBPS RRB 2018 Application Form.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2018- Important Dates
|1||IBPS RRB Application form 2018 Release Date||08 June 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit IBPS RRB Application form||02 July 2018|
|3||Last Date to Remit Application Fee||02 July 2018|
|4||Prelims Exam Dates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants||11, 12, 18, 19 & 25 August 2018, 01 September 2018|
|5||Single Exam Dates for Officers Scale II & III Post||30 September 2018|
IBPS RRB Application form 2018- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature in the provided specification. Both images should be in .jpg or .jpge format.
Scanned Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Scanned Signatures Image
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
How to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2018?
Candidates have to follow the provided step-wise instructions in order to successfully submit the online IBPS RRB form within the specified time limit.
- Visit the official website of IBPS RRB 2018 or click the provided link (to be activated in June 2018)
- Click the section “CWE- RRBs” available on the left side of the home page
- Now, select the appropriate link from provided options-
“CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) September 2018”
or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) September 2018″
- Fill the complete personal and educational details that are asked in the online IBPS RRB Application form 2018.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature of the specified dimensions
- Submit the prescribed application fee in online mode
- At last, click on the submit tab and download the print copy of the IBPS RRB 2018 application form.
Application fee- Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee in order to complete the IBPS RRB 2018 online registration. Only online mode to submit the application form and fee will be available. Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to pay the application fee. No IBPS RRB 2018 application form without the fee will be accepted.
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs. 600/- for all others
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates of IBPS RRB Application Form 2018..!!