IBPS RRB Application Form 2022- IBPS has released the online application form of IBPS RRB 2022 on June 7. IBPS RRB 2022 application form is available on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in. The last date to submit the IBPS RRB registration form is June 27, 2022. Along with the IBPS RRB 2022 application form, candidates have to pay the fee and upload the relevant documents. We have the direct link to apply for IBPS RRB 2022 on this page. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the complete procedure to fill the online IBPS RRB 2022 registration.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 Exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks. IBPS RRB Prelims 2022 Examination for Officer Scale-I and for Office Assistant posts will be conducted online in August 2022 and the main single exam for Officers Scale II & III Posts will be held in September 2022.
Click Here to access IBPS RRB 2022 online forms
IBPS RRB Application Form 2022 Date
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS RRB application form date 2022. Refer to the below table to know the IBPS RRB 2022 registration dates-
IBPS RRB Application Date 2022
|Event||IBPS RRB Dates|
|Start Date of IBPS RRB Registration 2022||June 7, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit IBPS RRB Application form||June 27, 2022|
|Last Date to Remit Application Fee||June 27, 2022|
|Last Date to Print IBPS RRB Application Form 2022||June 27, 2022|
|IBPS RRB 2022 Prelims Exam Dates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants||August 8, 13, 14, 20 and 21, 2022|
|IBPS RRB Main Exam||Officer Scale I : September 24, 2022
Office Assistants: October 1, 2022
IBPS RRB Application Form 2022- Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online IBPS RRB registration form, candidates must satisfy all norms of eligibility criteria. The eligibility includes the conditions of age limit, education qualification and more-
Click on IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2022
IBPS RRB Application form 2022- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent photographs and signature in the IBPS RRB 2022 application form. Both images should be in .jpg or .jpge format.
Scanned Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Scanned Signatures Image
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
How to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2022?
Candidates have to follow the provided stepwise instructions in order to successfully submit the online IBPS RRB form within the specified time limit.
- Visit the official website of IBPS RRB 2022, ibps.in
- Click the section “CWE- RRBs” available on the left side of the home page
- Now, select the appropriate link from provided options to access the application form of IBPS RRB 2022-
“CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) 2022”
or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) 2022″
- Fill the complete personal and educational details that are asked in the online IBPS RRB application form 2022.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature of the specified dimensions
- Submit the prescribed application fee in online mode
- At last, click on the submit tab and download the print copy of the IBPS RRB 2022 application form.
IBPS RRB 2022 Application fee
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee to complete the IBPS RRB application form 2022. Only online mode to submit the IBPS RRB 2022 application form and fee will be available. Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to pay the application fee. No IBPS RRB online form 2022 will be accepted without the application fee.
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs. 600/- for all others
IBPS RRB Application Form 2022 Important Instructions
- Incomplete application form of IBPS RRB 2022 will be rejected without any intimation. Hence, complete the IBPS RRB online form with all relevant and correct details.
- Misleading and incorrect details filled in the IBPS RRB 2022 registration form can lead to cancelation of the candidature.
- IBPS will cancel the IBPS RRB application form 2022 of ineligible candidates
- Candidates are advised to complete the IBPS RRB registration 2022 online before the last date. After the conclusion of the deadline, IBPS will not accept any form in any scenario.
IBPS RRB 2022 Exam Centres
Candidates have to fill the 3 preferences of exam centres while filling the IBPS RRB application form 2022. The exam conducting authority will allot the relevant exam centre based on the candidate’s preference. No IBPS RRB 2022 application form will be accepted without the examination city preference.
IBPS RRB 2022 Admit Card
Only candidates who submit the IBPS RRB application form 2022 on time with all the necessary requirements will be able to download the admit card. The online call letter contains the details as filled in the IBPS RRB 2022 application form. Hence, be extra careful while filling the information in IBPS RRB online forms.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates of IBPS RRB Application Form 2022.!!