IBPS RRB Application Form 2020– IBPS will release the online application form of IBPS RRB 2020 in the first week of June 2020. IBPS RRB 2020 application forms will be made available on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in. The last date to submit the IBPS RRB application form 2020 will fall in July 2020. Along with the IBPS RRB 2020 application form, candidates have to pay the fee and upload the relevant documents. IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 Exam will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks. IBPS RRB Prelims 2020 Examination for Officer Scale-I and for Office Assistant posts will be conducted online on August 1, 2, 8, 9 & 16, 2020 and the main single exam for Officers Scale II & III Posts will be held on September 13, 2020. We will update the direct link to apply for IBPS RRB 2020 on this page. Meanwhile, aspirants can check the complete procedure to fill the online IBPS RRB 2020 Application Form.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2020 Dates
IBPS has released the exam dates. However, the IBPS RRB registration dates to be declared later-
|Event||IBPS RRB Dates|
|Start Date of IBPS RRB 2020 Registration||First week of June 2020|
|Last Date to Submit IBPS RRB Application form 2020||First week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Remit Application Fee||First week of July 2020|
|Prelims Exam Dates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants||August 1, 2, 8, 9 & 16, 2020|
|IBPS RRB Main Exam||Officer Scale 1, 2, and 3:- September 13, 2020
Office Assistant- September 19, 2020
IBPS RRB Application Form 2020- Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online IBPS RRB registration form, candidates must satisfy all norms of eligibility criteria. The eligibility includes the conditions of age limit, education qualification and more-
Click on IBPS RRB Eligibility Criteria 2020
IBPS RRB Application form 2020- Documents Required
Candidates have to upload the scanned images of recent photographs and signature in the IBPS RRB 2020 application form. Both images should be in .jpg or .jpge format.
Scanned Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Scanned Signatures Image
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
How to Fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2020?
Candidates have to follow the provided stepwise instructions in order to successfully submit the online IBPS RRB form within the specified time limit.
- Visit the official website of IBPS RRB 2020 or click the provided link (to be activated in June 2018)
- Click the section “CWE- RRBs” available on the left side of the home page
- Now, select the appropriate link from provided options to access the application form of IBPS RRB 2020-
“CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs-OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) 2020”
or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) 2020″
- Fill the complete personal and educational details that are asked in the online IBPS RRB application form 2020.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature of the specified dimensions
- Submit the prescribed application fee in online mode
- At last, click on the submit tab and download the print copy of the IBPS RRB 2020 application form.
IBPS RRB 2020 Application fee
Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee to complete the IBPS RRB application form 2020. Only online mode to submit the IBPS RRB 2020 application form and fee will be available. Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking to pay the application fee. No IBPS RRB online form 2020 will be accepted without the application fee.
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- – Rs. 600/- for all others
IBPS RRB Application Form 2020 Important Instructions
- Incomplete application form of IBPS RRB 2020 will be rejected without any intimation. Hence, complete the form with all relevant and correct details.
- Misleading and incorrect details filled in the IBPS RRB 2020 registration form can lead to cancelation of the candidature.
- IBPS will cancel the IBPS RRB application form 2020 of ineligible candidates
- Candidates are advised to complete the IBPS RRB registration 2020 online before the last date. After the conclusion of the deadline, IBPS will not accept any form in any scenario.
Candidates have to fill the 3 preferences of exam centres while filling the IBPS RRB application form 2020. The exam conducting authority will allot the relevant exam centre based on the candidate’s preference. No IBPS RRB 2020 application form will be accepted without the examination city preference.
Only candidates who submit the IBPS RRB application form 2020 on time with all the necessary requirements will be able to download the admit card. The online call letter contains the details as filled in the IBPS RRB 2020 application form. Hence, be extra careful while filling the information in online IBPS RRB forms.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates of IBPS RRB Application Form 2020..!!