NDA 2 2020– UPSC will release the NDA 2 notification 2020 on June 10, 2020. The notification and NDA 2 application form 2020 will be available on the official website- upsc.gov.in. Class 12th passed students are eligible to apply for NDA 2 exam 2020. The last date to submit the application form of NDA 2 2020 is June 30. Aspirants are suggested to check the complete eligibility criteria to apply for NDA II 2020. Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) will conduct the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. We will update the link of NDA 2 2020 registration on this page. Read the article to know all about the NDA 2 exam 2020-
Latest- Start covering the NDA 2020 Syllabus to qualify the NDA II 2020 exam with flying colors.
NDA 2 2020 Exam Dates
|Events||NDA 2 Exam Dates|
|Release of NDA & NA (II) 2020 Notification||June 10, 2020|
|Start of Online Registration||June 10, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit NDA 2 2020 application||June 30, 2020|
|UPSC NDA 2 Exam 2020 Admit Card Date||3rd week of August 2020|
|UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2020 Exam Date||September 6, 2020|
|Declaration of NDA 2 2020 Result||November 2020|
NDA 2 2020 Eligibility
According to NDA 2020 eligibility, Candidates appearing in the Intermediate/ 10+2 exams in 2020 can also apply for UPSC NDA II 2020.
Candidates must have fulfill any of the listed norms in order to prove their nationality-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1 Ja020 age limit
- nuary, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam who are intended to settle in India, permanently.
- If the candidate’s nationality falls under the categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v), mentioned above then they should produce an eligibility certificate, issued by the Government of India.
NDA 2 2020 Age Limit, Marital Status & Sex– Only unmarried male candidates who are born after January 2, 2002 and before January 1, 2005 are eligible to apply for the NDA 2 2020 exam.
- For Army wing of National Defence Academy – Candidates who have qualified 12th Class/ Intermediate Exam or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University can apply for Army Wing of NDA.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – Candidates must have qualified 12th Class/ Intermediate Exam or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
NDA 2 2020 Application Form
Before filling the online application form of NDA 2 exam 2020, aspirants must check their eligibility. NDA 2 Online forms of eligible candidates will only be accepted. Candidates will be able to fill the online application form for NDA II 2020 from June 10 to 30, 2020. Check-out the step-wise process to apply online for NDA 2 2020.
- Visit the Official website of UPSC
- Select the option “UPSC Online Applications” available on the home page.
- Click on the “Online Application for NDA & NA (II) 2020 Exam”
- Enter the asked details in the online application form
- Upload scanned pictures of a recent photograph and the signature in given dimensions.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- either by cash or by using net banking facility or by using any Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Take print out of the Confirmation page and save it for future.
NDA 2 2020 Selection Procedure
Candidates have to qualify the NDA 2 exam 2020 followed by the SSB interview with minimum cut off marks to get selected for the National Defence Academy. However, to get selected for the recruitment is is also mandatory to meet all eligibility norms of NDA 2 2020
NDA 2 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the NDA 2020 Exam pattern to prepare for the entrance test-
|Mathematics||01||02 hours & 30 min.||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||02||02 hours & 30 min.||600 Marks|
- The question papers of NDA & NA Exam 2020 will comprise Objective Type Question.
- The exam will be set bilingually i.e. in Hindi & in English.
- Negative marking is applicable to each incorrect answer.
- Only use Black ball point pen while making any entry in the answer sheet.
- No use of calculators or Mathematical or logarithmic table is permitted.
SSB Test/ Personal Interview– Candidates need to qualify the written test with minimum NDA 2 Cut off marks in order to get selected for SSB Test/ Interview. The SSB test will be of 900 Marks
NDA 2 2020 Admit Card
UPSC will release the admit card of NDA 2 exam 2020 in the 3rd week of August 2020 on the official website of UPSC. Candidates will be able to download the NDA 2 admit card with the help of registration number and date of birth. All applicants should bring the NDA 2 2020 admit card while appearing for the exam.
NDA 2 2020 Result
NDA 2 Result 2020 will be uploaded to the official web portal of UPSC. The expected date of release of the written result falls in the last week of November 2020. Candidates will be able to check their roll number in the result file.
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates should attain while appearing for NDA 2 exam 2020. The cut off marks will be released after the result declaration. Candidates can check the NDA 2 expected cut off below
- Written Test Cut off- 325 (at least 25% marks in each subject) out of 900
- Final Cut off- 688 out of 1800
- Make a study time table to cover the complete syllabus at least 1 month before the exam.
- Revise the prepared topics to retain topics.
- Solve the previous year’s papers to get the details of examination pattern and syllabus.
Stay tuned to StudyGrades for latest updates on NDA II Recruitment..!!