NDA Preparation Tips 2020- Candidates appearing for the NDA 2020 will be able to be a part of the Indian Armed forces which are divided into the Army, the Navy and the Air Force. NDA Exam 2020 will be conducted in two stages and the candidates must clear both the stages to successfully pass the exam and be a part of the Indian Armed Forces. NDA I 2020 is scheduled to be held in May 2020. This is a good time to begin with the NDA Exam preparation 2020 as the candidates will have enough time to get familiar with the NDA syllabus and also revise everything they have learnt. UPSC is the official conducting body of the NDA examination. Thousands of candidates aspiring to be a part of the National Defence Academy appear for this prestigious exam.
NDA Preparation Tips 2020
The NDA 2020 Preparation tips will guide the candidates to simplify the process of learning, understanding and also gives tips to retain whatever they have learnt.
- One of the most important things to do is to be up to date with national and international affairs. This helps you have wholesome knowledge regarding the subject of concern.
- Current affairs are not something you can mug up the night before. Start being updated now so that it doesn’t become a burden for you later on.
- You must go through the syllabus and NDA Exam Pattern and be well versed with what the exam demands of you. This will help you keep on track while studying and not stray away by wasting time learning things that are not important for the exam.
- Get your basics right and get all your doubts cleared. If there is anything you don’t know or are not able to understand, make sure you read about it and keep yourself informed. This will make sure you do not leave any questions unanswered due to lack of knowledge.
- Language skills are crucial in any competitive exam. Get your grammar right and practice English using comprehension and grammar books.
- Write down everything you learn. This helps you retain information better.
- Another good idea is to speak out loud while you are learning. This also helps you remember better and does wonder during the actual exam.
- Download study apps and constantly keep you educated and informed through these apps. This helps you study even while you are traveling or are hanging out with friends.
- Practice mathematics every day. It is important to solve a minimum of 10 sums every day so that you do not have to worry about it till the last minute.
- Focus on your goal and remind yourself of why you want to take the NDA Exam and clear it. Be clear about your ambition and let nothing distract you from it.
- It is also important to get a good amount of sleep along with a balanced healthy diet to ensure that you do not fall ill by stressing too much. Take everything it its stride and give your best.
NDA 2020 Best Books for General Ability Test (GAT)
|1||Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Conducted by UPSC||Arihant Publication|
|2||Quick learning Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|3||Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 1)||Disha Experts|
|4||Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 2)||Disha Experts|
|5||NDA Entrance Exam||E.S.Ramasamy|
NDA 2020 Best Books for Mathematics Paper
|1||NDA & NA – Entrance Examination for Mathematics Study Package (English)||Arihant Publication|
|2||The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA Entrance Examination (English)||Pearson India|
|3||Mathematics for NDA and NA- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (English)||R S Aggarwal|
Keep Checking StudyGrades for Latest Updates on NDA Preparation Tips 2020..!!