IAS Application form 2024– UPSC will release the online application form of IAS 2024 tentatively on February 1. The direct link UPSC IAS 2024 application form will be available on upsc.gov.in. The UPSC IAS application form 2024 last date is expected in February 2024. Graduate candidates who meet the IAS 2024 eligibility can fill the UPSC prelims application form 2024 for IAS exam. The commission will not accept any hard copy of the UPSC CSE 2024 application form. Along with the IAS Application form, candidates have to pay the fee and upload asked documents. Aspirants must check the complete eligibility before filling the UPSC online forms.
UPSC exam date 2024 for Civil Services Prelims will fall in the last week of May. Union Public Service Commission will not accept any online UPSC IAS forms after the last date. Hence, it is advised to submit the IAS 2024 application form immediately after the release. Online IAS Application Form 2024 will be available in English and Hindi Languages both. However, candidates can only fill the UPSC registration form in the English language. We will update the IAS 2024 application form link on this page after the official release. Read the article to get the complete details on IAS application 2024 procedure.
IAS Application Form 2024 Date
Candidate should submit the UPSC CSE application form 2024 last date. Below are the list of UPSC registration date to help the IAS aspirants.
UPSC Registration Date 2024 Tentative
|Events||UPSC IAS 2024 application date|
|Online IAS 2024 Registration Commences on||February 1, 2024|
|IAS Application form 2024 last date (Part 1)||February 21, 2024 till 1800 hrs|
|UPSC IAS exam application form 2023 last date (Part 2)||February 21, 2024 till 1800 hrs|
|Last date for UPSC IAS 2024 registration form withdrawal||March 2024|
|UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2024 Examination||May 28, 2024|
UPSC IAS Application Form 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||Civil Services (IAS) Exam 2024|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|IAS Application Form 2023 Date||February 1 to 21, 2024|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UPSC Application Fee||100|
|No. of Exam Cities||70|
|UPSC Helpdesk No.||011-23098543 / 23381125 /23385271 / 23098591|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
IAS Application form 2024- Documents Required
Before commencing the online UPSC IAS 2024 registration, aspirants must have duly scanned an image of a passport size photograph and signature. Both the images should be in the jpg format.
Documents Required for UPSC Application Form 2024
|Document||Dimensions||Format & Size|
|Photo ID card||—||
How to Submit Online UPSC IAS 2024 Application Form?
The online UPSC IAS application form 2024 will be released on the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. Candidates should check the below given steps to fill the IAS 2024 application form
- Click the above link or visit the main UPSC’s website to apply online for UPSC IAS 2024.
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications”
- Now, choose the first option “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”
- First fill the “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided instruction mentioned on IAS application form carefully
- Carefully enter the personal and academic details in the provided blanks
- After completion, fill the Part-2 Registration by remitting the application fee and uploading the required documents
- Click “Submit” for finally submitting UPSC IAS application form 2024.
- Take a print copy of the Confirmation page as it may be required further
UPSC IAS Registration Form 2024 Image
UPSC IAS 2024 Application Fee
Along with the UPSC IAS application form 2024, The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- Rupees One Hundred only).
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee while filling the IAS application form 2024.
- Candidates having disability less than 40% are not eligible for any relaxation which is provided to PH candidates under the Govt. rules.
UPSC Application Form 2024- Withdrawal Facility
Candidates after filing the IAS application form realise that they are not completely prepared for the exam and can apply for application withdrawal. The withdrawal of UPSC online registration will be activated in the 2nd week of March 2024.
UPSC Online Registration 2024- Important Points to Consider
- Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling the online IAS forms. The commission will reject the UPSC application form of ineligible candidates
- All details filled in the UPSC IAS application form 2024 should be correct and valid. UPSC has the right to cancel the applications if the officials find the inappropriate and wrong information.
- NO UPSC registration form will be considered complete without the application fee. Hence, pay the required fee along with the IAS form.
What After UPSC IAS Registration 2024?
After the completion of UPSC registration, the commission will review the forms and release the IAS admit card 2024 for the candidates. Only the applicants whose IAS 2024 application form is accepted before the last date will be able to download the admit card. IAS application form release is an indication that only a few days are left for the exam. Candidates should start preparing the remaining IAS syllabus and revise the prepared one.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2024 FAQs
Ques 1- When will the IAS 2024 registration start?
Ans- UPSC registration 2024 expected to start on February 1, 2024.
Ques 2- What is the UPSC IAS application form 2024 last date?
Ans- The last date to submit the UPSC online form will fall in February 2024. Candidate should submit all the details before the same.
Ques- How can I apply for UPSC IAS 2024?
Ans- Candidates have to fill the online application form of IAS 2024 at upsc.gov.in from February 1, 2024 tentatively.
Ques- How many vacancies are there in UPSC 2024?
Ans- UPSC IAS vacancies are 712 approx including include 22 vacancies for Persons with Benchmark Disability.