IAS Application form 2021– UPSC will release the online application form of IAS 2021 on February 10, 2021. The direct link UPSC IAS 2021 application form will be available on upsc.gov.in. Candidates should submit the completely filled UPSC IAS application form 2021 before March 2, 2021. Graduate candidates are eligible to fill the UPSC application form 2021 for IAS exam. The commission will not accept any hard copy of the UPSC CSE 2021 application form. Aspirants must check the complete IAS 2021 eligibility before filling the UPSC online forms.
UPSC exam date 2021 for Civil Services Prelims is June 27, 2021. Union Public Service Commission will not accept any online UPSC IAS forms after the last date. Hence, it is advised to submit the IAS 2021 application form immediately after the release. Online IAS Application Form 2021 will be accessible in English and Hindi Languages both. However, candidates can only fill the UPSC registration form in the English language. We will update the IAS 2021 application link on this page after the official release. Read the article to get the complete details on IAS application 2021 procedure
IAS Application Form 2021 Date
Candidate should submit the UPSC CSE application form 2021 last date. Below are the list of UPSC registration date to help the IAS aspirants
UPSC Registration Date
|Events||UPSC IAS 2021 application date|
|Online IAS 2021 Registration Commences on||February 10, 2021|
|UPSC Application form 2021 last date (Part 1)||March 2, 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application form through Cash mode||March, 2021|
|UPSC IAS application form 2021 last date (Part 2)||March 2, 2021|
|UPSC IAS 2021 application form withdrawal date||March 2021|
|UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2021 Examination||June 27, 2021|
IAS Application form 2021- Documents Required
Before commencing the online UPSC IAS 2021 registration, aspirants must have duly scanned image of a passport size photograph and signature.
- Both the images should be in the jpg format.
- The size should not exceed from 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB while for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
How to Submit Online UPSC IAS 2021 Application Form?
The online UPSC IAS application form 2021 will be released on the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. Candidates should check the below given steps to fill the IAS 2021 application form
- Click the above link or visit the main UPSC’s website to apply online for UPSC IAS 2021
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications”
- Now, choose the first option “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”
- First fill the “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided instruction mentioned on IAS application form carefully
- Carefully enter the personal and academic details in the provided blanks
- After completion, fill the Part-2 Registration by remitting the application fee and uploading the required documents
- Click “Submit” for finally submitting UPSC IAS application form 2021.
- Take a print copy of the Confirmation page as it may be required further
UPSC IAS 2021 Application Fee
Along with the UPSC IAS application form 2021, The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- Rupees One Hundred only).
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee while filling the IAS application form 2021
- Candidates having disability less than 40% are not eligible for any relaxation which is provided to PH candidates under the Govt. rules.
UPSC Application Form- Withdrawal Facility
Candidates after filing the IAS application form realise that they are not completely prepare for the exam can apply for application withdrawal. The facility to withdrawal of UPSC online registration will be activated in the 2nd week of March 2021.
UPSC Online Registration- Important Points to Consider
- Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before filling the online IAS forms. The commission will reject the UPSC application form of ineligible candidates
- All details filled in the UPSC IAS application form 2021 should be correct and valid. UPSC has the right to cancel the applications if the officials find the inappropriate and wrong information.
- NO UPSC registration form will be considered complete without the application fee. Hence, pay the required fee along with the IAS form.