IAS Application form 2019– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the online registration portal for UPSC Civil Services 2019 Prelims on February 19, 2019. UPSC IAS Preliminary 2019 Examination will be conducted on 02 June 2019 for the aspirants who want to get appointed to the premium posts in the Central Government. Aspirants are recommended to check the complete IAS eligibility before applying online for IAS Prelims 2019 Exam. Candidates can now submit the completely filled the online IAS 2019 Application Form till 18 March 2018 (18.00 hours).
Online IAS 2019 Application Form can be accessed in English and in Hindi Language, however, candidates can only fill the form in the English Language. We will update the IAS Prelims 2019 application link on this page after the official release. Read the article to get the complete details on application procedure. Aspirants can visit the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in to apply online or click the below given link –
IAS Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Online IAS 2019 Registration Commences on||19 February 2019|
|2||Last Date to Fill Part-1 Registration Form||18 March 2019 till 1800 hrs|
|3||Last Date to Pay Application form through Cash mode||16 March 2019 till 23.59 hours|
|4||Last Date to Fill Part-2 Registration Form||18 March 2019 till 1800 hrs|
|5||UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2019 Examination||02 June 2019|
IAS Application form 2019- Documents Required
Before commencing online registration of IAS 2019, aspirants must have duly scanned image of a passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format and its size should not exceed from 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB while for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
How to Submit IAS 2019 Application Form Online?
The online application forms are available on the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. Candidates should check the below given steps to fill the IAS 2019 application form
- Click the above link or visit the main UPSC’s website to apply online
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications”
- Now, choose the first option “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”
- First fill the “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided instruction carefully
- Carefully enter the personal and academic details in the provided blanks
- After completion, fill the Part-2 Registration by remitting the application fee and uploading the required documents
- Click “Submit” for finally submitting IAS application form 2019.
- Take a print copy of the Confirmation page as it may be required further
IAS 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- Rupees One Hundred only).
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates having disability less than 40% are not eligible for any relaxation which is provided to PH candidates under the Govt. rules.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates of IAS Application Form 2019..!!