SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022– Staff Selection Commission will release the eligibility criteria of SSC CHSL 2022 along with the official notification. Candidates must meet all the SSC CHSL 2022 eligibility criteria before filling applying for SSC CHSL exam. Candidate’s age should be between 18- 27 years. Alongside this, candidates should have qualified 10+2 SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022 include the age limit, nationality, educational qualification and other necessary norms.
Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the SSC CHSL application form. Hence, it is a must to satisfy all norms of CHSL eligibility 2022. SSC CHSL 2022 is likely to be held in March 2021 for recruitment to the post of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators & Lower Divisional Clerks. Check the complete SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria here-
Also Read- SSC CHSL Syllabus
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022- Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be between 18-27 years as on January 1, 2022 i.e. Candidates must not be born before January 2, 1996 and not later than January 1, 2005.
Also Read- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Age Relaxation 2022
Relaxation to specific category candidates will be offered. Check the below table.
|Upper Age relaxation
|PH + OBC
|PH + SC/ST
|03 years after deduction of the military service
|Candidates having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 1989
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation while serving for country
|SC/ST Defence Personnel disabled while serving for country
|Central Government Employees having more than 3 years’ of regular service till the last date of submitting online application
|Up to 40 years of age
|Central Government Employees of SC/ST category having more than 3 years’ of regular service till the last date of submitting online application
|Up to 45 years of age
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
|Up to 35 years of age
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)
|Up to 40 years of age
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022- Education Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG)- Candidates must have qualified 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)- Candidates must have qualified 12th Standard or equivalent in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates who are appearing in 12th Standard or equivalent examination in March/ April 2020 are also eligible for the test. These candidates should have valid documentary proof from the Board/ University till January 1, 2022.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022- Nationality
A candidate should be an Indian Citizen or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1 January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) must produce a certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India at the time of interview else no offer of appointment will be given.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2022 Here!