SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Exam 2018 in the month of March/ April 2019. Aspirants must have the complete details of the SSC CHSL 2019 Syllabus to qualify the test with good marks. The syllabus of SSC CHSL 2019 will be issued with the official notification in the month January 2019. SSC CHSL 2019 syllabus provides details of all important topics that candidates should prepare before appearing in the examination. The syllabus includes complete Tier 1, Tier 2 & Skill test syllabus. Here, for the ease of the candidates complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 has been provided. Check the details here.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 for Tier 1
|General Intelligence||English Language||General Awareness||Mathematics|
|Word Building||Fill in the Blanks||Culture, Indian History||Number Systems|
|Social Intelligence||Synonyms/Homonyms||Science Biology||Algebra|
|Number Series||Comprehension Passage||Chemistry||Statistical Charts|
|Embedded figures||Cloze Passage||Economics||Time and Distance|
|Critical Thinking||Shuffling of Sentences in a passage||Current Affairs||Trigonometry|
|Problem Solving||Active/Passive Voice of Verbs||Computer Technology||Profit and Loss, Discount|
|Coding and de-coding||Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration||Mobile Technology||Ratio and Proportion|
|Numerical operations||Shuffling of Sentence parts||Polity||Mensuration|
|Semantic Analogy||One word substitution||Physics & Space Science||Geometry|
|Symbolic operations/ Number Analogy||Spot the Error||Time and work|
|Figural Classification||Improvement of Sentences||Partnership Business|
|Figural Pattern – folding and completion||Idioms & Phrases||Circle and its chords|
|Emotional Intelligence||Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words||Bar- diagram & Pie-chart|
|Space Orientation||Antonyms||Interest (Simple and Compound)|
|Drawing inferences||Triangle and its various kinds of centres|
- SSC CHSL
- SSC CHSL Application Form
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
- SSC CHSL Cutoff
- SSC CHSL Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Result
- SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus 2019
In Tier 2 Examination, candidates have to write an essay and letter. The topics of essay writing and letter writing will be based on the current affairs. Candidates have to obtain minimum 33% marks in each section to qualify the test.
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
Example of Topics
|Letter/Application writing||Essay Writing|
|Complain letter regarding increasing Noise Pollution||GST bill and its benefits|
|Letter to present views on effect of Digitization||Swachh Bharat Abhiyan|
|Application for the post of a Manager/ Assistant/ Clerk etc.||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY)|
|Application to Bank Manager etc.||Demonetization|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019 for Typing Test/ Skill Test
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The speed will be tested on the basis of correct entry of words/ key depressions according to the given passage.
- Duration of the test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depression.
- Compensatory time of 20 minutes will be given to the visually handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) i.e. the duration will be 35 minutes.
- The “Data Entry Speed” Skill Test would be of qualifying nature.
- Venue and date of the test will be issued after declaration of the written exam result.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and LDCs
- Candidates who qualify the written exam will be able to appear in the typing test.
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi
- Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- Candidates who selected English medium must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Candidates who selected Hindi medium must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Duration of the test will be 10 minutes while Visually Handicapped (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
- 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CHSL Syllabus 2019.!!