SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021- SSC has released the syllabus of SSC CHSL 2021 for all tiers. SSC CHSL 2021 syllabus is available in the official notification on the main website, ssc.nic.in. Aspirants must have the complete details of the SSC CHSL exam syllabus 2021 to qualify the test with good marks. SSC CHSL 2021 syllabus pdf includes important topics that candidates need to prepare for exam. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct the CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) 2020-21 Tier 1 from April 12 to 27, 2021. SSC CHSL syllabus 2021 includes complete Tier 1, Tier 2 & Skill test syllabus. Here, for the ease of the candidates complete SSC CHSL 2021 syllabus has been provided.
Latest- Apply for SSC CHSL 2020-21 till Dec 15- Click Here
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 for Tier 1
Before checking the syllabus of SSC CHSL 2021, candidates should have the complete details of exam pattern. Tier 1 exam will be held in online mode. There will be four sections that are English Language, General Intelligence, General Awareness and Mathematics. All the questions will be of multiple choice or objective type. There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates have to obtain SSC CHSL Cutoff in each section to get selected for tier 2 exam.
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Question||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||60 Minutes (80 minutes for PwD candidates)|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2021
|General Intelligence||English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Word Building||Fill in the Blanks||Culture, Indian History||Number Systems|
|Social Intelligence||Synonyms/Homonyms||Science Biology||Algebra|
|Number Series||Comprehension Passage||Chemistry||Statistical Charts|
|Embedded figures||Cloze Passage||Economics||Time and Distance|
|Critical Thinking||Shuffling of Sentences in a passage||Current Affairs||Trigonometry|
|Problem Solving||Active/Passive Voice of Verbs||Computer Technology||Profit and Loss, Discount|
|Coding and de-coding||Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration||Mobile Technology||Ratio and Proportion|
|Numerical operations||Shuffling of Sentence parts||Polity||Mensuration|
|Semantic Analogy||One word substitution||Physics & Space Science||Geometry|
|Symbolic operations/ Number Analogy||Spot the Error||Time and work|
|Figural Classification||Improvement of Sentences||Partnership Business|
|Figural Pattern – folding and completion||Idioms & Phrases||Circle and its chords|
|Emotional Intelligence||Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words||Bar- diagram & Pie-chart|
|Space Orientation||Antonyms||Interest (Simple and Compound)|
|Drawing inferences||Triangle and its various kinds of centres|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 for Tier 2
In Tier 2 Examination, candidates have to write an essay and letter. As per the SSC CHSL 2020 syllabus, the topics of essay writing and letter writing will be based on current affairs. Candidates have to obtain minimum 33% marks in each section to qualify the test.
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus 2021
|Letter/Application writing||Essay Writing|
|Complaint letter regarding increasing Noise Pollution||GST bill and its benefits|
|Letter to present views on effect of Digitization||Swachh Bharat Abhiyan|
|Application for the post of a Manager/ Assistant/ Clerk etc.||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PKVY)|
|Application to Bank Manager etc.||Demonetization|
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021 for Typing Test/ Skill Test
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The speed will be tested on the basis of correct entry of words/ key depressions according to the given passage.
- The test duration will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depression.
- Compensatory time of 20 minutes will be given to the visually handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) i.e. the duration will be 35 minutes.
- The “Data Entry Speed” Skill Test would be of qualifying nature.
- Venue and date of the test will be issued after declaration of the written exam result.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and LDCs
- Candidates who qualify the written exam will be able to appear in the typing test.
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi
- Typing Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Candidates who selected English medium must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Candidates who selected Hindi medium must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Duration of the test will be 10 minutes while Visually Handicapped (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
- 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
To improve the preparation, candidates should solve the maximum number of sample papers after preparing the complete SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020. This will help in understanding the difficulty level of exam and candidates can check their preparation level.
Other Relevant Links
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021.!!