SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022– SSC releases the exam pattern of SSC CHSL 2022 to help candidates. SSC CHSL 2022 exam pattern consists of total marks, number of question asked, section, marking scheme and more. Aspirants must be aware of the complete SSC CHSL exam pattern 2022 and SSC CHSL Syllabus in order to prepare well for the examination. SSC CHSL is a 03- tier exam that includes Computer Based Exam (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III). Selection of the candidates will be done after evaluating their performance in the written exam and skill/ typing test.
The Skill Test will be conducted for the candidates who will opt for the post of Data Entry Operator and the Typing Test will be conducted for the candidates who will opt for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 on May 22, 2022 in online mode. SSC CHSL Admit Card will be released in April 2022. Here, we have compiled the complete SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern to help candidates in better preparation-
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 for Tier 1
- The Tier 1 will be held in Online (Computer Based) Mode.
- The CHSL Written exam comprises of Objective Type i.e. Multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 negative marks will be deducted.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks||2 Hours
(10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon or 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)for PH Candidates– 2 Hours 40 Minute
(10.00 A.M. to 12.40 Noon
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
SSC CHSL Exam Patter 2022 for Tier- 2
- The Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive type paper of 100 Marks.
- The exam will be conducted in ‘Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time to PH candidates).
- The Paper would comprise Essay writing of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks would be 33 per cent.
- The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Sections||Word Count||Maximum Marks|
|Letter /Application Writing||150-200|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022- Skill Test/ Typing Test
Candidates who will qualify the written exam by attaining minimum cutoff marks will be called to appear in Skill Test/ Typing Test. Details of both Skill Test and Typing Test is provided below.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator– Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- Candidates typing speed will be tested in the duration of 15 minutes. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage.
- Printed matter contains about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in English that candidates have to enter in the Computer.
- Compensatory time of 20 minutes will be provided to the Visually handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above), hence, total duration for their exam will be 35 minutes.
- The “Data Entry Speed” Skill Test would be of qualifying nature.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and LDCs–
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi, preferred by the candidates while filling up the form.
- Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature
- For English Language- The typing speed should be 35 words per minute
- For Hindi Language- The typing speed should be 30 words per minute
- Duration of the test will be 10 minutes and extra 20 minutes will be awarded to Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above)
- 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively
Keep Checking StudyGrades latest updated on SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022..!!