SSC CHSL Application Form 2019– Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form of SSC CHSL 2019, also referred as Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam, for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks in various Central Government Offices, Departments or Ministries. SSC CHSL 2019 application form has been released on 05 March 2019. Eligible candidates can fill the online application form till 05 April 2019 (till 5 PM). Only the online mode to submit the application form will be available, hence candidates have to visit the official website of SSC, http://www.ssconline.nic.in to complete the CHSL registration process.
Along with the SSC CHSL online forms, candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) through SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card. Read the article to get the complete details on SSC CHSL Application Form 2019. We have also hosted the link of online application form in this article as well.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 Dates
Check the last date to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Examination Here
|1||SSC CHSL 2019 Application Release Date||05 March 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit Forms||05 April 2019 till 5 PM|
|3||Last Date to Pay the Fee||07 April 2019 till 5 PM|
|4||Last date for payment through Challan||09 April 2019|
|5||SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date||01- 26 July 2019|
|6||SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date||29 September 2019|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019- Necessary Documents
Along with the SSC CHSL 2019 Application form, candidates should upload a few documents in jpg format.
- The size of scanned photograph should be between 4 KB to 20 KB. The resolution of the image should be resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- The size of scanned signature should be between 1 KB to 12 KB. The resolution of the image should be 100 X 120 (Pixel).
How to Submit Online SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
Online SSC CHSL 2018 Application form has been issued on 05 March 2019 and eligible candidates can submit the completely filled online forms till 05 April 2019 (upto 05.00 pm). Candidates are advised to read all the instruction mentioned on the website before filling the application form.
- The online application form is made available at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in or access the provided link to apply online.
- In the Part-I registration, candidates have to provide their basic details such as Name, Email ID, Category, Qualification, Nationality, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Exam Centre Preference, Address, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling the basic details, Part-1 registration will be concluded. Before hitting the “Submit” tab, re-check the entered details.
- A Registration ID and password will be generated after the completion of Part-1. Candidates will receive the details on the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Log in to your account to complete the registration process. Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode or by SBI Challan.
- Now, upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the specified size to complete the SSC CHSL 2019 application process.
- Click “Submit” tab. A confirmation page or completely filled application
form willappear on the computer screen.
Candidates have to download the copy of filled application form and keep its print copy safe till the completion of recruitment process. You may require the same in future.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application fee
Female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen need not to pay any application fee. While others have to deposit an application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through SBI Net banking/ SBI Challan form or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019- Important Points to Consider
- Only one application form will be accepted by a single candidate. Submission of multiple application forms can lead to the rejection of applications.
- Recheck all the information provided in the SSC CHSL 2019 application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Submit the forms before the last date because, after the conclusion of the registration process, no application form will be accepted.
- Keep the Registration ID and password safe till the completion of recruitment process
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates on SSC CHSL Application form 2019…!!