SSC CHSL Application Form 2022– SSC will release the application form of SSC CHSL 2022 (Tier 1) on February 1. The last date to submit the SSC CHSL 2022 application form is March 7, 2022. Eligible candidates will have to submit the SSC CHSL registration form through online mode only. SSC CHSL registration 2022 link will be available on the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. Along with the SSC CHSL 2022 online forms, candidates have to submit an application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) through SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
Staff Selection Commission will conduct Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam 2022 on May 22 for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks in various Central Government Offices, Departments or Ministries. Read the article to get the complete details on SSC CHSL application form 2022. We will also host the direct link on SSC CHSL 2022 application form.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2022 Date
Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL 2022 registration dates in the given table to track all events on time.
SSC CHSL Registration Dates 2022
|SSC CHSL 2022 Application Form Release Date||February 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit SSC CHSL Application Forms 2022||March 7, 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Fee||March 7, 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan||March 7, 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Exam Date||May 22, 2022|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Exam Date||June 2021|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2022- Necessary Documents
Along with the SSC CHSL 2022 Application form, candidates should upload a few documents in jpg format.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 4 KB to 20 KB. The resolution of the image should be resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 1 KB to 12 KB. The resolution of the image should be 100 X 120 (Pixel).
How to Submit Online SSC CHSL Application Form 2022?
Online application form of SSC CHSL 2022 has to be submitted in the given time limit. SSC CHSL registration 2022 will release on February 1, 2022. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on the website before filling the SSC CHSL 2022 application form.
- The online SSC CHSL application form will be made available at official website- ssc.nic.in or access the provided link to apply online.
- In the Part-I SSC CHSL 2022 registration, candidates have to provide their basic details such as Name, Email ID, Category, Qualification, Nationality, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Exam Centre Preference, Address, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling the basic details in SSC CHSL application form 2020, Part-1 registration will be concluded. Before hitting the “Submit” tab, re-check the entered details.
- A Registration ID and password will be generated after the completion of Part-1. Candidates will receive the details on the registered email ID and mobile number.
- Log in to your account to complete the registration process. Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode or by SBI Challan.
- Now, upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the specified size to complete the SSC CHSL 2022 application process.
- Click “Submit” tab. A confirmation page or completely filled application form of SSC CHSL 2022 will appear on the computer screen.
Candidates have to download the copy of filled SSC CHSL application form 2022 and keep its print copy safe till the completion of recruitment process. You may require the same in future.
SSC CHSL 2022 Application fee
Female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen need not to pay any application fee. While others have to deposit an application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through SBI Net banking/ SBI Challan form or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2022- Important Points to Consider
- Only one application form will be accepted by a single candidate. Submission of multiple application forms can lead to the rejection of applications.
- Recheck all the information provided in the SSC CHSL 2022 application form before finally submitting the application form.
- Submit the forms before the last date because, after the conclusion of the registration process, no SSC CHSL application form 2022 will be accepted.
- Keep the Registration ID and password safe till the completion of recruitment process
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates on SSC CHSL Application form 2022…!!