CDS 2 Application Form 2020- UPSC will release the application form of CDS II 2020 on August 5, 2020 online. Eligible candidates would be able to apply for CDS 2 2020 till August 25, 2020. Candidates need to register online, fill the CDS 2 online form, upload documents and pay fee to apply for UPSC CDS 2 exam 2020. The registration process of CDS 2 2020 will be completed in 02 parts, Part 1 & Part 2. In Part-I, candidates have to fill their basic details like Name, Address, Educational details and more while in Part-II, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and submit the CDS 2 application form 2020. Completing only one part is not sufficient to get the CDS 2 admit card. We will also provide the online registration link on this page. The application forms for CDS II will be accepted through online mode only. The commission will not accept any CDS 2020 application form through post in any condition.
Important- Cover the complete UPSC CDS Syllabus one month before the exam to prepare well for exam.
CDS 2 Application form 2020 Dates
|Events||CDS 2 Dates|
|Release of Notification & CDS Application Form||August 5, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit CDS 2 Application Online||August 25, 2020|
|UPSC CDS II 2020 Examination Date||November 8, 2020|
- The candidate must be a graduate having done their bachelor’s in any course from a recognized university or college.
- Only Unmarried candidates can apply for the CDS 2 2020
- The candidate must be 18 years old or above. The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals in order to be eligible to apply for CDS II 2020
How to Submit CDS 2 Application Form 2020 Online?
After reading the eligibility, read the given steps to apply online for CDS 2 exam-
- The first step to apply for the CDS II 2020 is to register.
- Visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in. or click the above provided link to register.
- Click on the link indicating “CDS II 2020 Application Form”.
- You will then be directed to the CDS 2 Application form 2020 which can either be filled online or offline.
- The candidate will be required to fill in their basic primary information. They must ensure that all the information given in the form must be credible as this will be used further in the process of the exam.
- The second part of the CDS 2 2020 application form requires the candidate to fill in their registration id and date of birth in order to upload the supporting documents.
- The candidate also needs to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Once all the necessary submissions are made, click on ‘submit’.
- The application form of CDS 2020 will only be complete once the payment has been made.
- The female candidates have a fees exemption. However the male candidates need to make the payment of the due amount.
- The candidates have the option of making the application fees, payment both online and offline.
CDS 2 Application fee 2020
All Candidates (except Female/SC/ST candidates) are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) along with the CDS 2 Application form 2020. Candidates can pay the fee either by using net banking facility of SBI (including State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Travancore/State Bank of Patiala), by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Candidates have to select preference of exam centres while filling the CDS 2 application form to get the desired examination centre. The commission will not change the examination centre after accepting the final application. Hence, select wisely.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest UPSC Recruitment News..!!