CDS 2 Application Form 2020- UPSC will release the application form of CDS 2 2020 on August 5, 2020 online. Eligible candidates would be able to submit CDS 2 2020 application form till August 25, 2020. Candidates need to register online, fill the CDS 2 online form, upload documents and pay fee to apply for CDS 2 exam 2020. Candidates need to complete 02 parts, Part 1 & Part 2 to submit CDS 2 application form 2020 successfully. In Part-I, candidates have to fill their basic details like Name, Address, Educational details and more. Whereas in Part-II, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and submit the CDS 2 application form 2020. Completing only one part is not sufficient to get the CDS 2 admit card. We will also provide the online registration link on this page. The only mode available to submit the application forms of CDS 2 2020 is online. UPSC will not accept any CDS 2 2020 application form through post in any condition. Read the article to get details on UPSC CDS 2 registration form 2020
Important- Cover the complete UPSC CDS Syllabus one month before the exam to prepare well for exam.
CDS 2 Application form 2020 Dates
|Events||CDS 2 Registration Dates|
|CDS 2 2020 Application Form Release Date||August 5, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit CDS 2 Application Form 2020 Online||August 25, 2020|
|UPSC CDS II 2020 Examination Date||November 8, 2020|
Only candidates who satisfy the given eligibility criteria can fill and submit the CDS 2 application form 2020.
- The candidate must be a graduate having done their bachelor’s in any course from a recognized university or college.
- Only Unmarried candidates can apply for the CDS 2 2020
- The candidate must be 18 years old or above. The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals in order to be eligible to apply for CDS II 2020
CDS 2 Application form 2020 Documents Required
Before filling the CDS 2 2020 application form, candidates should keep the below given ready-
- Matriculation and Degree Certificates
- Any Valid ID proof (Adhaar card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/Driving license/ Passport)
- Scanned copy of Signature & Photograph
- Card or Net Banking details for online payment
Specification of Documents
|Photograph||20 – 300 Kbs||.jpg|
|Signature||20 – 300 Kbs||.jpg|
|Photo Identity Card||20 – 300 Kbs|
CDS 2 Application Form 2020- Steps to Apply Online
After reading the eligibility, read the given steps to apply online for CDS 2 exam-
- The first step to apply for the CDS II 2020 is to register.
- Visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in. or click the above provided link to register.
- Click on the link indicating “CDS II 2020 Application Form”.
- You will then be directed to the CDS 2 Application form 2020 which can either be filled online or offline.
- The candidate will be required to fill in their basic primary information. They must ensure that all the information given in the form must be credible as this will be used further in the process of the exam.
- In Part 2 of CDS 2 Application Form 2020, candidates have to upload tthe supporting documents. Login to your account with registration id and date of birth and upload documents in the given dimensions.
- The candidate also needs to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Once all the necessary submissions are made, click on ‘submit’.
- CDS 2 Application Form 2020 will only be complete once the payment has been made.
- The female candidates have a fees exemption. However the male candidates need to make the payment of the due amount.
- The candidates have the option of making the application fees, payment both online and offline.
UPSC CDS 2 Application fee 2020
All candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) along with the CDS 2 Application form 2020. Female/SC/ST candidates are expemted from payment of fee. The application fee should be paid either by using net banking facility of SBI (including State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Travancore/State Bank of Patiala), by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
CDS 2 Application Form 2020- Important Points
- Candidates should fill all the details correctly in the CDS 2 2020 application form. Also, incomplete CDS 2 registration form will be rejected without any prior notice.
- Download the print copy of confirmation page after submitting the CDS 2 online form.
- Carefully check the complete eligibility norms before applying for CDS 2 2020. The commission will not accept the foms of ineligible candidates.
- All the douments should be uploaded in the given specification else candidates won’t be able to submit the forms.
- No CDS 2 application form will be accepted after the last date and without the application fee.
Candidates have to select preference of exam centres while filling the CDS 2 application form 2020. The commission will not change the examination centre after accepting the final application. CDS 2 Exam Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest UPSC Recruitment News..!!