CDS 2 Application Form 2019- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission) will release the online CDS II 2019 Application Form online on 12 June 2019. The candidates aspiring to apply for the CDS II 2019 must read the eligibility conditions prior to filling the online form. Candidates can apply for the UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination till 08 July 2019 which is the official deadline. If you are eligible for the exam then read the complete instruction of filling the online CDS 2 application form 2019. We will also provide the online registration link on this page. The application forms for CDS II will be accepted through online mode only. The commission will not accept any application form through post in any condition.
The CDS 2 Application form 2019 will be completed in 02 parts, Part 1 & Part 2. In Part-I, candidates have to fill their basic details like Name, Address, Educational details and more while in Part-II, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, signature and submit the application form. Completing only one part is not sufficient to get the CDS 2 admit card.
CDS 2 Application form 2019 Dates
|S.No||Events||CDS 2 Dates|
|1||12 June 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit CDS 2 Application Online||08 July 2019|
|3||UPSC CDS II 2019 Examination Date||08 September 2019|
- The candidate must be a graduate having done their bachelor’s in any course from a recognized university or college.
- Only Unmarried candidates can apply for the CDS 2 2019.
- The candidate must be 18 years old or above. The maximum age limit is 24 years.
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals in order to be eligible to apply for CDS II 2019.
How to Submit CDS II Application Form 2019 Online?
After reading the eligibility, read the given steps to apply online-
- The first step to apply for the CDS II 2019 is to register.
- Visit the official UPSC website, upsc.gov.in. or click the above provided link to register.
Click onthe link indicating “CDS II 2019 Application Form”. You willthen be directed to the application form which can either be filled onlineor offline. The candidatewill be required to fill in their basic primary information. They must ensure that all the information given in the form must be credibleas this will be used further in the process of the exam. The secondpart of the application form requires the candidate to fill in theirregistration id and date of birth in order to upload the supporting documents. The candidatealso needs to upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
- Once all the necessary submissions are made, click on ‘submit’.
- The application process will only be complete once the payment has been made.
- The female candidates have a fees exemption. However the male candidates need to make the payment of the due amount.
- The candidates have the option of making the application fees, payment both online and offline.
CDS 2 Application fee 2019
All Candidates (except Female/SC/ST candidates) are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) along with the CDS 2019 Application form. Candidates can pay the fee either by using net banking facility of SBI (including State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Travancore/State Bank of Patiala), by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest UPSC Recruitment News..!!