IBPS Clerk Result 2022- IBPS will declare the result of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 online in January 2022. Candidates will be able to check the IBPS clerk 2022 result for prelims by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result of IBPS Clerk 2022 prelims contains the section-wise score, total marks and pass/ fail status.
Candidates declared pass in IBPS Clerk exam result will be eligible for Main exam. IBPS Clerk 2022 Main exam will be held on October 8, 2022. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS Clerk 2022 preliminary exam on August 28, September 3, & 4, 2022. IBPS will shortly release the main admit card on ibps.in. We have provide IBPS Clerk 2022 result link on this page.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022 Date
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Preliminary Exam Dates||August 28, September 3, & 4, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022 Result Date||September 2022|
|Online IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 Exam Date||October 8, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Main 2022 Result Date||October 2022|
|Provisional allotment of candidates||December 2022|
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2022?
- Candidates have to click the above provided link or can visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in
- Click the section “CWE Clerical”, available on the left side of the homepage
- Select “Common Written Examination for Clerical”
- Click the “View Your Preliminary Online Exam Result Status”
- Enter the details such as Registration Number/ Roll number and Password/ Date of Birth
- Click the “Submit” tab to check the IBPS Clerk 2022 result
- Candidates have to save the print copy of the IBPS Clerk exam result 2022.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022- Details Available
Candidates will be able to check the below given details in the result of IBPS Clerk 2022.
- Name and Roll Number of the Candidates
- Subject-wise marks secured by candidates
- Exam Conducting Body
- Exam Name
- Cut off Marks
- Total Scores
- Qualifying status
IBPS Clerk Result 2022- Process of Calculating Scores
The scores are calculated by adopting different features, which are-
- A total number of correctly marked answer in Objective Test by total marks obtained after applying adding penalty marks.
- The corrected scores obtained by candidates are made equivalent to take care of minority difference in the difficulty level. By this Equalized scores are calculated
- Final scores in each test are rounded-off to up to 02 digits after the decimal.
The IBPS Clerk cut-off will be applied on 02 different stages-
- Individual Test Scores
- Total Score
Process of Calculating Total Score & Cut off
Total Online Preliminary Examination Score- Scores obtained in English Language + Reasoning Ability + Numerical Ability
Allotment list for the post of Clerical cadre will be issued shortly.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IBPS Clerk Result 2022.!!