AILET Result 2020– National Law University Delhi will declare the result of AILET 2020 in the fourth week of May 2019. Candidates should have their login credentials to check the AILET 2020 Result. AILET result 2020 will provide rank and marks obtained by the candidates along with their name and roll number. The result will be released as a provisional merit list of shortlisted candidates on the official website of the university, www.nludelhi.ac.in. All India Law Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted on May 3, 2020 to get admission in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) course of the National Law University, Delhi. Candidates who have attained the below mentioned minimum qualifying marks are arranged as per their merit to shortlist the final selection. The direct link to access the AILET 2020 result and the merit list will be provided after its official release.
AILET Result 2020 Dates
|AILET 2020 Exam Date||May 3, 2020|
|AILET Result Date||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Spot counselling to be held on||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Interviews to be held from||Fourth week of June 2020|
How to Check AILET 2020 Result Online?
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps in order to access the result of AILET 2020-
- Visit the official website nludelhi.ac.in or click the above link to be activated
- Under the Announcements Section, ‘B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) AILET 2020 Results’ is available, click the same.
- The AILET result is published in the form of pdf file hence, candidates
- Candidates can also access their marks along with their roll number.
- Separate category-wise and general merit list is also available.
- Take the print copy of the merit list for future preference.
Total Number of seats as per their categories are mentioned below-
- General category- 52
- SC Candidates- 11
- ST Candidates- 5
- PWD Candidates- 2
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1
- Resident of J&K: 2
AILET Result 2020- Tie-Breaking Process
- If two or more candidates attain the same marks in AILET 2020 result, then the Class 12th marks will be considered to revise the merit.
- If both Class 12th Marks and entrance test marks will be identical, then Class 10th marks will be considered.
AILET 2019 Cutoff
Candidates should attain the minimum AILET cutoff marks to get shortlisted for the counselling round.
|Category||Expected Cutoff 2019||2018 Cutoff||2017 Cutoff|
|Scheduled Caste||49 – 71||49.5||71|
|Scheduled Tribe||48 – 68||48.25||68|
|Persons with Disability||42 -74||42.75||74|
|Kashmiri Migrants||40 – 81||40.25||81|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||58 – 62||58||62|
The AILET 2016 cut off marks are as below-
- For candidates belonging to General, Residents of Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrants, Persons with Disabilities – 60 Marks & above
- For SC and ST Candidates- 45 Marks & above
Total Selected Candidates in 2016 – 73
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AILET Result 2020..!!