AILET Application Form 2023– National Law University, Delhi will release the application form of AILET 2023 in January 2023. AILET 2023 application form will be available at nludelhi.ac.in. Eligible candidates can fill and submit the AILET registration form till April 2023. Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 exam or equivalent with minimum 50% marks to register for AILET 2023.
Along with the AILET application form 2023, candidates have to pay an AILET exam fee of Rs. 3,050/- (Rs. 1,050/- for SC/ST/ PwD candidates). AILET 2023 will be conducted online in May 2023 for admission into B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. programmes. We have provide the link of AILET 2023 application form below. Read the article to get the details of AILET registration 2023.
AILET Application Form 2023 Date
Candidates have to send the filled AILET 2023 application forms before the last date. Check the start and end date of AILET 2023 online registration.
|EVENTS||AILET 2023 Dates|
|AILET 2023 Notification Release Date||January 2023|
|AILET Application Form 2023 Release Date||January 2023|
|Last date to send filled online application form of AILET 2023||April 2023|
|AILET Admit Card Date||April 2023|
|AILET 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
AILET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The exam conducting authority has also issued the eligibility criteria along with the AILET application form 2023. Candidates should check whether they are eligible for the admission or not before filling the AILET 2023 application form.
Age-limit- There is no age limit to apply for AILET.
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Exam or Equivalent Exam with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in 2020 can also apply.|
|LL.M||LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Pwd). Candidates appearing in final year LL.B. exams in 2020 are also eligible.|
|Ph.D||LL.M. Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Pwd).|
How to Submit AILET Application Form 2023?
After fulfilling the said eligibility norms, candidates should click the given link to fill the AILET 2023 application form. Candidates satisfying the above mentioned eligibility norms can apply for the test. The online AILET application form 2023 will be available on the NLU’s official website from June 2023. Eligible candidates can send the application forms of AILET 2023 till the last date. To apply successfully, follow the mentioned steps to submit the AILET application form 2023-
- Click the above link and read the complete instructions carefully
- Select the option “Create New Account”
- Enter you Email ID, Password, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Mobile Number and other details.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Login again with Email ID & Password and complete the AILET application form with relevant information
- Upload the asked documents in mentioned specification
- Pay the application fee through online mode or by Cash at post offices
- Now, lastly submit the application form online and download the confirmation page generated after the final submission for future use.
AILET Registration 2023- Minimum Requirements
- Valid e-Mail ID
- Valid Phone Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph (.jpg,.gif or .bmp format)
AILET 2023 Exam Fee-
Candidates have to pay the application fee either by online mode or by cash at a post office. Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from application fee. The list of post offices is given below.
- For General Candidates- Rs.3,050/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD candidates- Rs.1,050/-
Instruction to Fill AILET Registration Form 2023
- Make sure all the details filled in AILET 2023 application form are correct and valid.
- No hard copy of AILET application form 2023 is accepted through offline by post. Hence, submit the online form only.
- The exam authority will not accept any incomplete AILET form or registration without fee.
- AILET Admit Card 2023 will be released for those whose applications will be received before the last date.
AILET 2023 Exam Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Admission News 2023!