CDS 2 Admit Card 2020- UPSC will release the admit card of CDS II 2020 online on its official website. Applicants will need their registration ID and date of birth to download the CDS 2 2020 admit card. The admit card of CDS 2 2020 will contain candidate’s name, roll number, exam venue and more. Along with the CDS 2 admit card 2020, candidates need to bring a valid ID proof. UPSC CDS II admit card is an important document that candidates should bring while appearing in the entrance examination. Candidates are advised to check the details of CDS Admit Card 2020 carefully and contact UPSC, in the case of any discrepancies. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services (II) Exam 2020 on November 8, 2020 at 41 exam centres throughout the country. We will provide the direct link to UPSC CDS 2 admit card 2020 for the ease of candidates.
Start Solving CDS Sample Papers and cover the complete CDS syllabus for better preparation.
CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 Date
The commission has not released the admit card release date. Check expected CDS 2 2020 admit card download date here
|Events||CDS Admit Card Dates|
|CDS 2 Admit Card Release Date||September 2020|
|UPSC CDS II Exam 2020 Date||November 8, 2020|
|CDS 2 Result Date||December 2020|
CDS 2 Admit Card 2020- Steps to Download
To download the CDS II 2020 admit card, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps carefully.
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in or click the above given link (to be updated shortly)
- Click the link ‘e-Admit Card – Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020’
- Select the option ‘Click Here’
- Read the listed instruction and Click “Yes”
- Provide your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Exam in the respective spaces. Make sure all the details are correct and authentic.
- Click ‘Submit’ button
- CDS 2 2020 Admit Card will display your screen. Download the same and save it until the completion of the recruitment process
CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 Details
CDS II Admit Card 2020 is the necessary document to appear in the examination. It serves as the identity proof and ensures that the applicant and the appearing candidate is the same person. No candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Hence, bring the CDS 2 Admit Card 2020 to the examination centre along with a valid ID proof.
- Roll Number of the Candidates
- CDS application number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam Centre Details
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CDS 2 Admit Card 2020..!!!