UPSC CDS 1 Result 2021– UPSC will declare the written result of UPSC CDS 1 2021 in the third week of March 2021. UPSC CDS 1 2021 result is uploaded online on upsc.gov.in. UPSC CDS 1 result 2021 will contain the roll number of the selected students and dates for submitting the detailed CDS application form. Selected candidates will be called for the SSB interview, to be conducted in April/ May 2021. The final result of UPSC CDS 1 2021 will be declared online in the first week of November 2021.
Latest- Download CDS 1 2021 answer key PDF
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the Combined Defence Services Exam (I) 2021 on February 7 for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course. Last year, CDS 1 result was announced on March 23, 2020. We will host the direct link of CDS 1 2021 result on this page.
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2020 Date
Students can find important UPSC CDS result date in the below given table-
UPSC CDS 2021 Result Date
|Events||CDS 1 Date|
|Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2021||February 7, 2021|
|UPSC CDS 1 2021 Result Date||3rd week of March 2021|
|Submit DAF Dates||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of commencement of Personal Interview||April/ May 2021|
|Declaration of Final UPSC CDS 2021 Result||First week of November 2021|
Selected candidates will be interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- Course commencing in January 2022
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala- Course commencing in January 2022
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training- Course commencing in February 2022
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April 2022 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai- SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2022
How to Check UPSC CDS 1 Result 2021?
Candidates who appeared in the written examination should follow the below given steps in order to check their UPSC CDS 1 2021 result-
- Go to the Official web portal of UPSC, upsc.gov.in or click the above-given link (to be updated after result declaration)
- Click the link referring “Written Result- Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2021“
- A result pdf file will appear on your computer screen
- Candidates have to search their roll number in the UPSC CDS 1 Result 2021 file.
Shortlisted candidates have to submit the original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age (Date of Birth), NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. along with attested copies to the below given addresses-
- If you have selected IMA/ SSC at first place– Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for males and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066
- If you have selected Navy at first place- to IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
- If you have selected Air Force at first place- to PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011
Candidates have to submit the original certificates within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview.
Details mentioned on UPSC CDS 1 Result 2021
- Roll Number of the selected students
- Date for submitting DAF
- Instruction for candidates
- Name of the students
What After UPSC CDS 2021 Result?
Qualified candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of Indian Army Recruitment, joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of written CDS 1 result 2021 declaration. The allotted selection centers and dates of interview will be communicated to the candidates to registered e-mail ID. In case of Login issues/ queries, candidates can forward e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to qualify the CDS 1 Exam 2021, candidates have to obtain minimum cutoff marks. In each subject, candidates should attain minimum 20% marks to get shortlisted for the SSB Interview. The cutoff marks will be issued after declaration of final CDS 1 result 2021. Candidates can check previous Year’s cutoff marks here to get estimate of expected CDS 2021 cutoff
CDS (I) 2018 Cut off
|Academy||Written Exam Cutoff||Final Cutoff|