UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2021– UPSC will release the application form of CDS 1 2021 on October 28, 2020. Candidates will be able to access the online CDS 1 2021 application form form the UPSC official website, upsconline.nic.in cds. Only graduate candidates who meet CDS 2021 eligibility will be able to apply online for UPSC CDS 1 2021. Candidates should fill and submit the CDS 1 application form 2021 before the last date i.e November 17, 2020. To complete the UPSC CDS application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature with the application fee. CDS 1 registration fee is Rs. 200/-. The only mode to pay the fee is online.
Combined Defence Services (1) Exam 2021 will be conducted on February 7, 2021. A direct link of UPSC CDS 1 2021 application form will also be provided in this article for the convenience of the aspirants. Read the article to get all details of CDS application form 2021
UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2021 Date
UPSC has released the CDS 1 2021 application date. Below are the UPSC CDS application form date to apply for CDS exam on time
CDS Registration Date 2021
|Events||CDS 1 Application Dates|
|Release of CDS 1 Application Form 2021||October 28, 2020|
|CDS 1 2021 Application Form last date||November 17, 2020|
|UPSC CDS I 2021 Exam Date||February 7, 2021|
|Online CDS application form withdrawal||December 2020|
Before filling and submitting the CDS 1 application form 2021, candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. The CDS 1 2021 Application Form of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Below we are providing the eligibility conditions required for the CDS 1 exam 2021.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates is 20 and 24 years respectively.
How to Submit UPSC CDS 1 Application form 2021?
After checking their eligibility for the exam, the candidates can access the application form of CDS 1 2021 and submit it till the last date of submission. Candidates have to follow the below-given steps to fill the UPSC CDS 1 2021 application form-
Step-1- Visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in cds or click the above given link
Step-2- Submit the asked details such as Name, Category, Date of Birth, Contact Details, Educational Qualification and more in the provided blanks of CDS 1 2021 application form. They must make sure that the details provided by them are correct and complete in all respect. They are advised to keep all the details ready for them.
CDS 1 Registration Login Window Image
Step-3- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in .jpg format. Below are the specifications of size and dimension
- The size of scanned copy of photograph and signature should be less than 20kb and more than 300kb.
- The dimension of the photograph should be of 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixel.
- The dimension of the signature should be of 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixel
- The format of photo identity card document should be PDF.
Step-4- After the submission of the details in CDS 1 2021 Application Form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee as well.
General and male candidates need to pay 200/- as application fee and the women and reserved category candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
Once the application process is completed, the candidates are advised to take a printout of their submitted CDS 1 2021 application form and the fee receipt as well. It might be required for the further processes.
CDS 1 Registration 2021- Document Required
Candidates should keep a few documents ready while filling the CDS 1 application form-
- Matriculation Certificate
- Class 10 admit card
- Photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter Card/Passport)
- Bank details
UPSC CDS 1 Application Form- Withdrawal facility
Before requesting for withdrawal of application, candidates should read all instructions carefully. Candidates who do not want to appear for UPSC CDS 2021 can apply for the UPSC CDS withdrawal facility.
- Candidates have to enter the registration-id and other asked details of registered applications. The commission do not provide provision for withdrawing of incomplete CDS 2021 application form.
- While filing the request of withdrawal, candidates should keep their registered mobile number and email-id nearby.
- The commission will send separate OTPs on the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Request for CDS 2021 application withdrawal will be accepted after validating the OTP details.
- Candidates have to do so within 30 Minutes of OTP generation.
CDS 1 Registration 2021- Important Points
- Candidates should fill only the correct and valid details in the CDS 1 application form.
- UPSC will not accept any hard copy of the CDS 1 registration form.
- Candidates can opt for SBI Net banking, cash through SBI bank challan or credit card/debit card to submit the requisite CDS application fee.
- All UPSC recruitment 2021 applications should be submitted online at upsconline.nic.in cds