UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2022– UPSC will release the application form of CDS 1 2023 in December 2022. Candidates will be able to access the online CDS 1 2023 application form at UPSC official website, upsconline.nic.in. Only graduate candidates who meet CDS eligibility will be able to apply online for UPSC CDS 1 2023. The last date to submit the filled CDS 1 application form 2023 will fall in January 2023. To complete the UPSC CDS application form, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature with the application fee. CDS 1 registration fee is Rs. 200/-. The only mode to pay the fee is online.
Combined Defence Services (1) Exam 2023 will be conducted in April 2023. A direct link of UPSC CDS 1 2023 application form will be provided in this article for the convenience of the aspirants. Read the article to get all details of CDS application form 2023.
UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2023 Date
UPSC will soon release the CDS 1 2023 application date. Below are the UPSC CDS application form date to apply for CDS exam on time
CDS Registration Date 2023
|Events||CDS 1 Application Dates|
|Release of CDS 1 Application Form 2023||December 2022|
|CDS 1 2023 Application Form last date||January 2023|
|UPSC CDS 1 2023 Exam Date||April 10, 2023|
|Online CDS application form withdrawal||January 2023|
UPSC CDS 2023 Eligibility
Before filling and submitting the CDS 1 application form 2023, candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. The CDS 1 2023 Application Form of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Below we are providing the eligibility conditions required for the CDS 1 exam 2023.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates is 20 and 24 years respectively.
How to Submit UPSC CDS 1 Application form 2023?
After checking their eligibility for the exam, the candidates can access the application form of CDS 1 2023 and submit it till the last date of submission. Candidates have to follow the below-given steps to fill the UPSC CDS 1 2023 application form-
Step-1- Visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in cds or click the above given link for CDS 2023 registration
Step-2- Submit the asked details such as Name, Category, Date of Birth, Contact Details, Educational Qualification and more in the provided blanks of CDS 1 2023 application form. They must make sure that the details provided by them are correct and complete in all respect. They are advised to keep all the details ready for them.
CDS Registration- Login Window Image
Step-3- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in .jpg format to complete CDS 1 application form 2023. Below are the specifications of size and dimension
- The size of scanned copy of photograph and signature should be less than 20kb and more than 300kb.
- The dimension of the photograph should be of 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixel.
- The dimension of the signature should be of 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixel
- The format of photo identity card document should be PDF.
Step-4- After the submission of the details in CDS 1 2023 Application Form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee as well.
General and male candidates need to pay 200/- as application fee and the women and reserved category candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
Once the CDS 1 registration is completed, the candidates are advised to take a printout of their submitted CDS 1 2023 application form and the fee receipt as well. It might be required for the further processes.
CDS 1 Registration 2023- Document Required
Candidates should keep a few documents ready while filling the CDS 1 application form-
- Matriculation Certificate
- Class 10 admit card
- Photo-identity proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter Card/Passport)
- Bank details
UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2023- Withdrawal facility
Before requesting for withdrawal of application, candidates should read all instructions carefully. Candidates who do not want to appear for UPSC CDS can apply for the UPSC CDS application withdrawal facility.
- Candidates have to enter the registration-id and other asked details of registered applications. The commission do not provide provision for withdrawing of incomplete CDS 2023 application form.
- While filing the request of withdrawal, candidates should keep their registered mobile number and email-id nearby.
- The commission will send separate OTPs on the registered mobile number and email-id.
- Request for CDS 2023 application withdrawal will be accepted after validating the OTP details.
- Candidates have to do so within 30 Minutes of OTP generation.
CDS 1 Registration 2023- Important Points
- Candidates should fill only the correct and valid details in the CDS 1 application form.
- UPSC will not accept any hard copy of the CDS 1 registration form.
- Candidates can opt for SBI Net banking, cash through SBI bank challan or credit card/debit card to submit the requisite CDS application fee.
- All UPSC recruitment 2023 applications should be submitted online at upsconline.nic.in cds
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UPSC CDS Recruitment 2023..!!