CDS 1 Application Form 2019– UPSC has released the application form for Combined Defence Services I 2019 on 31 October 2018 on the official website of Union Public Service Commission. The candidates those who want to apply for the exam need to visit the website and submit their application form on time. The online registration process for the CDS I 2019 Exam will end on 26 November 2018. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the CDS 1 application form. A direct link of CDS 2019 application form is also provided in this article for the convenience of the aspirants. The candidates those who want to appear for the exam can go through the article and gather all the required details.
CDS 1 Application Form 2019 Dates
|S.No||Events||CDS 1 Application Dates|
|1||Release of CDS 1 Application Form 2019||31 October 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit CDS 1 2019 Application Form||26 November 2018|
|3||UPSC CDS I 2019 Exam Date||03 February 2019|
Before filling and submitting the CDS I application form 2019, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the same. The CDS 1 2019 Application Form of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Below we are providing the eligibility conditions required for the exam.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized University.
- The candidates must be unmarried.
- Only Indian candidates can apply for the exam.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the candidates is 18 and 24 years respectively.
How to Submit CDS 1 Application form 2019?
After checking their eligibility for the exam, the candidates can access the application form and submit it till the last date of submission. Candidates have to follow the below-given steps to fill the CDS 2019 application form-
Step-1- Visit the official website of UPSC or click the above given link
Step-2- Submit the asked details such as Name, Category, Date of Birth, Contact Details, Educational Qualification and more in the provided blanks. They must make sure that the details provided by them are correct and complete in all respect. They are advised to keep all the details ready for them.
Step-3- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photograph and signature in .jpg format. Below are the specifications of size and dimension
- The size of files should be less than 40kb and more than 3kb for photograph and 1 kb for signature.
- The dimension of the photograph should be of 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixel.
- The dimension of the signature should be of 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixel
Step-4- After the submission of the CDS 1 2019 Application Form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee as well.
General and male candidates need to pay 200/- as application fee and the women and reserved category candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
Once the application process is completed, the candidates are advised to take a printout of their submitted CDS 2019 application form and the fee receipt as well. It might be required for the further processes.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CDS 1 Application Form 2019..!!