IES Application form 2022– UPSC will release the online application form of IES 2022 on September 22. UPSC IES 2022 application form will be available on upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for ESE application form is October 12, 2021. Candidates have to complete the ESE 2022 application form in two parts that are Part-1 Registration and Part-2 Registration. To complete the UPSC IES exam registration, candidates have to submit the required application fee i.e. Rs. 200/- through online mode. While filling up the IES exam application form 2022, candidates should keep the scanned copy of signature and photograph ready. Candidates should check complete IES eligibility criteria before filling the UPSC IES application form.
UPSC IES 2022 or Engineering Services Examination will be conducted on February 20, 2022 for all the aspirants who want to get recruited on Group A & B Services/Posts in Engineering department of the Central Government. Read the article to know details on UPSC IES 2022 apply online-
IES Application Form 2022 Date
UPSC has released the IES application form date 2022 along with the UPSC Exam Calendar in August. Meanwhile, check the UPSC IES 2022 registration dates below
UPSC IES Registration Date 2022
|Release of Official IES 2022 Notification||September 22, 2021|
|Start Date for ESE 2022 Apply Online||September 22, 2021|
|UPSC IES application form 2022 last date||October 12, 2021|
|Fee Payment dates||September 22 to October 12, 2021|
|UPSC ESE Application Withdrawal dates||October 2021|
|Engineering Services Examination 2022 (Preliminary)||February 20, 2022|
IES Application Form 2022- How to Apply Online?
To fill the UPSC ESE 2022 application form, candidates need to follow the below-provided instruction.
- The direct link to access UPSC IES application form 2022 will be updated on this page. Candidates can also visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in
- On the main page, the link named “UPSC Online Applications” will be provided, click the same.
- Now, click the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and select the “Engineering Services Examination 2022”
- Click on “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided guidelines and instructions before proceeding further and select “Yes”
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates need to fill all the personal details in the UPSC IES application form 2022.
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph of below-mentioned specifications.
- UPSC ESE 2022 application form will not be deemed complete if any candidates fail to upload the images or skip the application fee submission process.
IES 2022 Application Fee
No UPSC ESE application form is considered complete without the fee-
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH candidates- Nil
- For others- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only)
Candidates are required to pay the above mentioned application fee either by depositing the amount in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
IES Application form 2022- Specifications for Uploading Images
Along with the ESE application form 2022, candidates should also upload the given documents in the given format-
|Documents||File Size||Pixel size||Format|
|Photograph||20- 300 KB||350 x 350 to 1000 x 1000||JPG|
|Signature||20- 300 KB||350 x 350 to 1000 x 1000||JPG|
UPSC ESE 2022 Application Form- Steps to apply for withdrawal
UPSC will also provided the IES 2022 application withdrawal facility for applicants who do not want to apply for UPSC 2022 exam. Steps to withdraw the IES application form are as follows:
- Go to the official website – upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link referring to ESE application form withdraw
- Read the instructions provided on the screen carefully and click on the ‘yes’ tab
- Enter the registration ID and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed further
- Confirm the IES application form withdrawal
UPSC ESE 2022 Application form- Points to be remembered
- All details filled in UPSC IES Application form 2022 should be authentic and correct as changes will not be permitted after filling up the IES form 2022.
- Candidates are advised to submit the ESE application form 2021 before the last date i.e. October 12, 2021.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions before filling up the ESE 2022 application form.
- The only mode to fill the IES 2022 application form is online.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IES Application form 2022.!!