IES Application form 2021– UPSC will release the online IES 2021 application form in the last week of September 2020. The application form of IES 2021 will be available on upsc.gov.in. IES application form 2021 last date will fall in the last week of October 2021. Candidates have to complete the IES 2021 registration in two parts that are Part-1 Registration and Part-2 Registration. To complete the IES form 2021, candidates have to submit the required application fee i.e. Rs. 200/- through online mode. Also, candidates should keep the scanned copy of signature and photograph while filling the IES application form 2021. Before IES 2021 apply online, candidates should check complete IES eligibility criteria. Read the complete details of IES 2021 application form below-
IES 2021 or Engineering Services Examination 2021 will be conducted January 3, 2021 for all the aspirants who want to get recruited on Group A & B Services/Posts in Engineering department of the Central Government.
IES Application Form 2021 Dates
UPSC will release the IES dates 2021 for registration in July 2020. Meanwhile, check the expected IES 2021 registration dates below
IES Registration Dates 2021
|Release of Official IES 2021 Notification||4th week of September 2020|
|Start Date for IES 2021 Apply Online||4th week of September 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online ESE Application form||October 2020|
|Dates for Fee Payment||4th week of September to October 2020|
|Engineering Services Examination 2021 (Preliminary)||January 3, 2021|
How to Apply Online for IES 2021?
To fill the IES 2021 application form, candidates need to follow the below-provided instruction.
- The direct link to access UPSC IES application form 2021 will be updated on this page. Candidates can also visit the official website of UPSC- upsconline.nic.in.
- On the main page, the link named “UPSC Online Applications” will be provided, click the same.
- Now, click the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and select the “Engineering Services Examination 2021”
- Click on “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided guidelines and instructions before proceeding further and select “Yes”
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates need to fill all the personal details in the UPSC IES application form 2021.
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph of below-mentioned specifications.
- ESE 2021 application form will not be deemed complete if any candidates fail to upload the images or skip the application fee submission process.
IES 2021 Application Fee
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH candidates- Nil
- For others- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only)
Candidates are required to pay the above mentioned application fee either by depositing the amount in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
IES Application form 2021- Specifications for Uploading Images
- The images of Photograph and Signature Specimen should be recent and in .jpg format
- The size of Photograph should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB
- The size of the Signature specimen should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 1 KB.
IES 2021 Application form- Points to be remembered
- All details filled in UPSC IES Application form 2021 should be authentic and correct as changes will not be permitted after filling up the IES form 2021.
- Complete the ESE application form 2021 before the last date i.e. October 2021.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions before filling up the ESE 2021 application form.
- The only mode to fill the IES 2021 application form is online.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IES Application form 2021.!!