IES Application form 2019– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the application form of UPSC IES 2019 Exam on 26 September 2018 on its official website. Aspirants can fill the online IES 2019 Application form till 22 October 2018. Candidates have to complete the IES Application form in two parts Part-1 Registration and Part-2 Registration. Alongside, candidates have to submit the required application fee i.e. Rs. 200/- through online mode. Read the article to know the complete details of IES 2019 Application Form, here. IES 2018 or Engineering Services Examination will be conducted in the month of January 2019 for all the aspirants who want to get recruited on Group A & B Services/Posts in Engineering department of the Central Government. Before applying online for UPSC IES 2019, check complete IES eligibility criteria.
IES Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Release of Official IES 2019 Notification||26 September 2018|
|2||Start Date to Apply Online||26 September 2018|
|3||Last Date to Submit the Online ESE Application form||22 October 2018|
|4||Dates for Fee Payment||26 September to 22 October 2018|
|5||Engineering Services Examination 2019 (Preliminary)||06 January 2019|
How to Apply Online for IES 2019?
To fill the application form, candidates need to follow the below-provided instruction.
- The direct link to access UPSC IES 2019 application form will be updated on this page, however, candidates can also visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the main page, the link named “UPSC Online Applications” has been provided, click the same.
- Now, click the “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” and select the “Engineering Services Examination 2019”
- Click on “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided guidelines and instructions before proceeding further and select “Yes”
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates need to fill all the personal details in the UPSC IES application form 2019.
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and photograph of below-mentioned specifications.
- ESE 2019 application form will not be deemed complete if any candidates fail for upload the images or skip the application fee submission process.
IES Application form 2019- Application Fee
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH candidates- Nil
- For others- Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only)
Candidates are required to pay the above mentioned application fee either by depositing the amount in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
IES Application form 2019- Specifications for Uploading Images
- The images of Photograph and Signature Specimen should be recent and in .jpg format
- The size of Photograph should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB
- The size of the Signature specimen should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 1 KB.
IES Application form 2019- Points to be remembered
- Details filled in UPSC IES Application form 2019 should be authentic and correct as changes will not be permitted after filling up the form.
- Complete the ESE application form 2019 before the last date i.e. 22 October 2018.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions before filling up the application form.
- The only mode to fill the IES application form is online.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IES Application form 2019.!!