CAPF Application form 2021 – UPSC will release the online application form of CAPF 2021 on April 15, 2021. Candidates will be able to access the UPSC CAPF 2021 application form at upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in. Only eligible candidates will be able to submit the UPSC UPSC CAPF application form 2021. Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 200/- to complete the UPSC CAPF registration 2021. The last date to submit the CAPF application form is May 5, 2021. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the UPSC CAPF 2021 on August 8, 2021. Here, we will update the direct link to apply for CAPF recruitment 2021.
Qualified candidates will be recruited to the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) i.e Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Read the complete article to know more about CAPF 2021 application form
CAPF Application Form 2021 Date
|Events||CAPF Registration Dates|
|UPSC CAPF 2021 Registration Start Date||April 15, 2021|
|CAPF Application Form 2021 Last Date||May 5, 2021|
|Last Date to Pay CAPF 2021 Application Fee||May 5, 2021|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) 2021 Exam Date||August 8, 2021|
Candidates must satisfy the given eligibility norms before filling the CAPF Application Form 2021
- Nationality- Only Indian citizens can apply for the test.
- Sex– Both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
- Age Limit (on August 1, 2021)- Applicant’s age should be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications– A Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions or universities.
How to Fill UPSC CAPF Application form 2021?
To fill the application form of UPSC CAPF 2021, candidates will need the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. Now, follow the below-given process to apply for CAPF 2021. Also, do not forget to read all the eligibility conditions before filling up the CAPF Application Form 2021.
- Click the above-hosted link or visit the official website of UPSC or www.upsconline.nic.in for filling the UPSC CAPF 2021 application form
- Select the option referring to “Online Application of various examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click the Part-1 Registration of “Central Armed Police Forces (Asstt. Commandants) Examination 2021”
- Complete the Part 1 of CAPF Application Form 2021 by filling all the required personal and educational details
- After completing the part-1 registration, complete the last part, Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 CAPF 2021 registration, upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- In the last step, submit the application fee in the prescribed mode.
- After successful submission of UPSC CAPF 2021 application form, application number will be emailed to your registered e-mail ID
- Now, take the printed copy of the UPSC CAPF application form 2021 and save it for future records.
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021- Specification of Documents
- Scanned image of photograph and signature should be in JPG format. The bit depth of each file should be 24 bit.
- The size of photograph file must be between 3 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 140 pixels X 110 pixels.
- The size of signature file must be between 1 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 110 pixels X 140 pixels.
CAPF 2021 Application Fee
Along with the CAPF Application Form 2021, candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) through online or offline mode. Candidates can either depositing the amount in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. You may also pay the fee in cash using the system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration. No fee is required to be paid by Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to fill the exam centre preference in the CAPF Application Form 2021.
List of CAPF Exam Centres
UPSC CAPF Application Helpline
In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification related to UPSC application form, candidates should contact the UPSC’s facilitation counter near gate C of its campus in person or over phone
Telephone Number- 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on CAPF Application form 2021.!!