CAPF Application form 2020 – UPSC has released the online application form of CAPF 2020 on August 18. Candidates can fill the UPSC CAPF 2020 application form on the official website, upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in. Only eligible candidates will be able to submit the UPSC CAPF Application form 2020. Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 200/- to complete the CAPF 2020 registration process. Union Public Service Commission will conduct the UPSC CAPF 2020 on December 20, 2020. The CAPF Application form 2020 last date is September 7, 2020. We have updated the direct link of UPSC CAPF registration 2020.
Latest- Click Here to apply for CAPF ACs 2020
Qualified candidates will be recruited to the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) i.e Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Read the complete article to know more about CAPF 2020 application form
CAPF Application Form 2020 Date
|Events||CAPF Registration Dates|
|UPSC CAPF 2020 Registration Start Date||August 18, 2020|
|CAPF Application Form 2020 Last Date||September 7, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay CAPF 2020 Application Fee||September 7, 2020|
|Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2020 Date||December 20, 2020|
Candidates must satisfy the given eligibility norms before filling the CAPF Application Form 2020
- Nationality- Only Indian citizens can apply for the test.
- Sex– Both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
- Age Limit (on August 1, 2020)- Applicant’s age should be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications– A Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions or universities.
How to Fill UPSC CAPF Application form 2020?
To fill the application form of UPSC CAPF 2020, candidates will need the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. Now, follow the below-given process to apply for CAPF 2020. Also, do not forget to read all the eligibility conditions before filling up the CAPF Application Form 2020.
- Click the above-hosted link or visit the official website of UPSC or www.upsconline.nic.in for filling the UPSC CAPF 2020 application form
- Select the option referring to “Online Application of various examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click the Part-1 Registration of “Central Armed Police Forces (Asstt. Commandants) Examination 2020”
- Complete the Part 1 of CAPF Application Form 2020 by filling all the required personal and educational details
- After completing the part-1 registration, complete the last part, Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 CAPF 2020 registration, upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- In the last step, submit the application fee in the prescribed mode.
- After successful submission of UPSC CAPF 2020 application form, application number will be emailed to your registered e-mail ID
- Now, take the printed copy of the UPSC CAPF application form 2020 and save it for future records.
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2020- Specification of Documents
- Scanned image of photograph and signature should be in JPG format. The bit depth of each file should be 24 bit.
- The size of photograph file must be between 3 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 140 pixels X 110 pixels.
- The size of signature file must be between 1 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 110 pixels X 140 pixels.
CAPF 2020 Application Fee
Along with the CAPF Application Form 2020, candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) through online or offline mode. Candidates can either depositing the amount in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. You may also pay the fee in cash using the system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration. No fee is required to be paid by Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to fill the exam centre preference in the CAPF Application Form 2020.
List of CAPF Exam Centres
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on CAPF Application form 2020..!!