CAPF Application form 2019– UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released the online application form of CAPF 2019 on 24 April. The eligible candidates will be able to submit their online form till 20 May 2019. The only mode to fill the application form of CAPF 2019 is online. However, candidates can submit the application fee of Rs 200/- by online or offline mode. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The UPSC CAPF 2019 Written Examination will be held on 18 August 2019. Qualified candidates will be recruited to the post of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) i.e Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). We have hosted the direct link of CAPF AC 2019 application form on this page. For complete details of UPSC CAPF Application form 2019, read the article.
CAPF Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||Online Registration Start Date||24 April 2019|
|2||End Date of UPSC CAPF 2019 Registration||20 May 2019|
|3||CAPF 2019 Admit Card Release Date||4th Week of July 2019|
|4||Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Exam 2019 Date||18 August 2019|
- Nationality– Only Indian citizens can apply for the test.
- Sex– Both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
- Age Limits (on 1 August 2019)- A age of the applicant should be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications- A Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions or universities.
How to Fill UPSC CAPF 2019 Application form?
To fill the application form of UPSC CAPF 2018 exam, candidates will need the scanned copy of their photograph and signature. Now, follow the below given process to apply for the examination. Also, do not forget to read all the eligibility conditions before filling up the CAPF application form.
- Click the above hosted link or visit the official website of UPSC or www.upsconline.nic.in for filling the CAPF 2019 application form
- Select the option referring to “Online Application of various examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click the Part-1 Registration of “Central Armed Police Forces (Asstt. Commandants) Examination 2019“
- Complete the Part 1 Registration by filling all the required personal and educational details
- After completing the part-1 registration, complete the last part, Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 registration of CAPF Application form 2019, upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- In the last step, submit the application fee in the prescribed mode.
- After successful submission of UPSC CAPF 2019 application form, application number will be emailed to your registered e-mail ID
- Now, take the printed copy of the UPSC CAPF application form and save it for future records.
CAPF Application Form 2019- Specification of Documents
- Scanned image of photograph and signature should be in JPG format. The bit depth of each file should be 24 bit.
- The size of photograph file must be between 3 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 140 pixels X 110 pixels.
- The size of signature file must be between 1 kb to 40 kb and resolution of the same should be 110 pixels X 140 pixels.
CAPF Application Form 2019- Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) through online or offline mode. Candidates can either depositing the amount in any branch of SBI by Cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. You may also pay the fee in cash using the system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration. No fee is required to be paid by Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
CAPF 2019 Exam Centres
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on CAPF Application form 2019..!!