SSC CPO Application Form 2019– SSC CPO 2019 Notification along with the online forms will be released by the Staff Selection Commission in the month of March 2019. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility term will be able to submit the SSC CPO 2019 application form in online mode, Candidates will have a period of 25-30 days to send the application form of SSC CPO 2019. Only eligible candidates will be able to submit the details hence, check the complete SSC CPO eligibility criteria before applying online.
The online examination for recruitment of SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF will be held on various dates of June 2019. We will host the link of SSC CPO Application Form 2019 on this page. Read the below given details to check the application fee, important dates and complete process to submit the SSC CPO 2019 applications online-
SSC CPO Application Form 2019 Dates
|1||SSC CPO 2019 Registration Started from||March 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit CPO Applications||April 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Part-2 of SSC CPO Form 2019||April 2019|
|4||Last date for generation of Challan Form||April 2019|
SSC CPO Application Form 2019- Specification of Documents
- The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 4 KB to 20 KB.
- The size of the signature must be between 1 KB to 12 KB.
How to fill SSC CPO Application Form 2019 Online?
- Visit any of the website ssconline2.gov.in , or sscregistration.nic.in to apply online for SSC CPO 2019.
- Select the Examination and click the Part-I Registration
- In Part-1 Registration candidate, needs to enter their personal details such as, Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-Id, Contact info, and other asked details
- Upload scanned copy of Signature and Recent photograph in JPG format
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode and submit the SSC CPO application form 2019.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Now, click on the “Notices” section, available in the main menu
- Select the ‘CAPF’ section and click the link of SSC CPO 2019 Application form to download the hard copy of the application form.
SSC SI 2019 Application fee
Candidates must remit an application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Candidates to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen and female Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CPO Application form 2019..!!