SSC CPO Application Form 2020– SSC has released the application form of SSC CPO 2020 on June 16. SSC CPO 2020 application form is available online on ssc.nic.in. The last date to submit the SSC CPO online form 2020 is July 16. Indian candidates of age limit between 20 to 25 years and who holds a Bachelor’s degree are eligible for SSC SI application form 2020. Only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the SSC CPO application form 2020. Along with the application form of SSC CPO 2020, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-. The last date to submit SSC SI online form with fee is July 18, 2020. Staff Selection Commission will conduct the online examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) from September 29 to October 5, 2020. We have provided a direct link of SSC CPO Application Form 2020 on this page. Read the below given details to check the SSC CPO SI 2020 online form, application fee, dates and more
Latest- Click Here to apply online for SSC CPO 2020. Read the SSC CPO eligibility 2020 before applying.
SSC CPO Application Form 2020 Dates
SSC has released the dates submit the SSC CPO online form. Students should complete the application process in the provided time duration only
SSC CPO 2020 Application Dates
|SSC CPO SI Online Form 2020 Start Date||June 17, 2o2o|
|SSC SI Form Last Date||July 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee Online||July 18, 2020|
|Last Date to generate offline challan form||July 20, 2020|
|Last date to pay fee through challan form||July 22, 2020|
SSC CPO Application Form 2020- Specification of Documents
Candidates have to upload scanned images of given documents along with the SSC CPO 2020 application form. Check the dimension and format of the images-
- The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 4 KB to 20 KB.
- The size of the signature must be between 1 KB to 12 KB.
How to fill SSC CPO Application Form 2020 Online?
Candidates have to follow the flow given steps to submit the SSC CPO online form 2020-
- Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in to apply online for SSC CPO 2020.
- Click on the “New User” available on the home page
- Enter their personal details such as, Aadhaar Card, Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-Id, Contact info, and other asked details and click on “Save”
- A user name and password will be generated and sent to the registered email-ID
- Login again to upload scanned copy of Signature and Recent photograph in JPG format
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode and submit the SSC CPO application form 2020.
- Download the confirmation page, generated after successful submission of SSC CPO 2020 online form.
SSC SI 2020 Application fee
Along with the SSC CPO online form 2020, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Candidates to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen and female Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC CPO 2020 Application form- Important Details
- Staff Selection Commission will not accept the SSC CPO online form in hard copy. Hence, submit the forms online only.
- Candidates are advised to check all the terms and conditions of eligibility before applying for SSC CPO 2020. The commission will reject the SSC CPO SI online form of ineligible candidates.
- SSC will not accept any application form after the SSC SI form last date. Hence, it is advised to submit the SSC SI online form as early as possible.
- After submitting the SSC CPO online form 2020, download the confirmation page for future use.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CPO Application form 2020..!!