SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019– Staff Selection commission will release the eligibility criteria of SSC CPO 2019 examination along with the notification in March 2019. The SSC CPO 2019 eligibility includes terms and conditions that aspirants need to satisfy before filling the SSC CPO application form. Candidates can check SSC CPO age limit and education qualification in the below mentioned details. Read the SSC CPO eligibility 2019 here
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019- Nationality
A candidate must be either:
- an Indian Citizen, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Candidates must prove their nationality by providing a valid certificate at the time of Interviews.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019- Educational Qualification
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent to apply for SSC CPO 2019.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019- Age Limit
Candidate’s age should be between 20-25 years as on 01 August 2019 (i.e. candidates who are born before 01 August 1998 and later than 02 August 1993 are eligible)
|S.No||Category||Age Relaxation in Years|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3||Ex-servicemen (ExS)||3 years after deduction of the military service|
For Group-B posts
|4||Central Government Civilian Employees with 03 years of continuous services till the last date||5 years|
|5||Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST) with 03 years of continuous services till the last date||10 years|
For ASI in CISF
|6||Central Government Civilian Employees with 03 years of continuous services till the last date||Maximum 40 years|
|7||Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST) with 03 years of continuous services till the last date||Maximum 45 years|
|8||Candidates who had a domicile of J&K during the period from 1 January 1980 to 31 December 1989||5 years|
For Group C Posts
|9||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Maximum 35 years|
|10||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST )||Maximum 40 years|
Departmental Candidates for vacancies in Delhi Police only
|11||Departmental Candidates (Unreserved) with 3 years of continuous service as on last date||Maximum 30 Years|
|12||Departmental Candidates (OBC) with 3 years of continuous service as on last date||Maximum 33 Years|
|13||Departmental Candidates (SC/ST) with 3 years of continuous service as on last date||Maximum 35 Years|
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019- Important Points
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01 August 2019 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates appearing in the last semester or year can apply however, their result should be announced before 01 August 2018 and they have to submit the degree/ diploma/ certificates including technical education degree/ diploma at the time of interview.
- Male candidates who applied for Sub Inspector post in Delhi Police must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
- Candidates possessing a degree/ diploma/ certificates including technical education degree/ diploma through Open and Distance Learning mode from a university/ institute established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament are eligible to apply for SSC CPO 2019.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2019!