SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021– Students appearing for SSC GD exam should have the details on exam patterns of SSC GD Constable 2021. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) provides SSC GD Constable 2021 exam pattern for online written exam and PET/PST. SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021 contains total marks, exam duration, subjects, negative marks and more. SSC GD Constable paper pattern 2021 helps candidates in planning for the exam preparation in a better way. SSC will conduct the SSC GD Constable 2021 from August 2 to 25, 2021. Read the article to get details on SSC GD Constable 2020 exam pattern
Also, read SSC GD Eligibility 2021
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021 for CBT
- SSC GD Constable 2021 written test will be held in online mode.
- The exam paper will consist of objective type questions of 100 marks.
- The test will have a total 100 multiple choice questions.
- SSC GD question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi.
- The duration of the test is 90 minutes.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021 for written test
|Subjects||No. of Ques.||Maximum marks|
|Part A – General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Part B – General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
|Part C – Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Part D- English/Hindi||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021 for PET & PST
- Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for PET & PST test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ PST evaluates the physical fitness of a candidate
- Candidates will have to undergo PET (race) followed by a bio-metric/ technology aided identification.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2021 for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|For Male candidates||For Female candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes|
|Race (For candidates of Ladakh Region)||1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
Along with the SSC GD Constable exam pattern 2021, candidates should be aware of the syllabus. The syllabus contains subject-wise topics to cover before the exam. A few topics from which the question will be asked in the examination are listed below.
SSC GD Constable Exam- Important Topics
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Knowledge & General Awareness||Elementary Mathematics||English/ Hindi|
|Analogies||History||Number Systems,||Fill in the Blank|
|Similarities and differences||Politics||Whole Numbers||Antonyms & Synonyms|
|Spatial visualization||Sports||Decimals and Fractions||Vocabulary|
|Visual memory||Geography||Arithmetic series||Jumble Words|
|coding and decoding||Economics||Time and Distance||Grammar|
|Verbal & Nonverbal reasoning||Culture||Profit and Loss||Reading Comprehension|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2021!