UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022: UPSSSC releases the syllabus of UPSSSC PET 2022. Candidates will be available to download the UPSSSC PET 2022 syllabus from the official website at upsssc.gov.in. The UPSSSC PET exam syllabus consists of topics that will be asked from five subjects- Hindi, English, Elementary Arithmetic, Logic & Reasoning and General Knowledge, etc. Candidates who are peparing for the UPSSSC PET exam need to follow the UPSSSC PET syllabus. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts UPSSSC PET exam. UPSSSC To get more details about the UPSSSC PET 2022 syllabus, candidates need to scroll down to the page.
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022
Candidates can score good marks with the help of the UPSSSC PET exam syllabus. Here, candidates can check the UPSSSC syllabus subject-wise which is given below:
UPSSSC PET 2022 Syllabus -Subject-wise
|UPSSSC Subjects||UPSSSC Topics|
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for General English||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for General Science||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for Logical Reasoning||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for General Awareness||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for General Hindi||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022 for Indian History & National Movement||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for Geography||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for Indian Economy||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for Elementary Arithmetic||
|UPSSSC PET Syllabus for Indian Constitution and Public Administration||
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2022 Highlights
|Full name of UPSSSC PET Exam||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Preliminary Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Negative Marking||¼ Mark for Each Incorrect Answer|
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern 2022
Along with understanding the syllabus of UPSSSC 2022, candidates must also stay revised about the latest UPSSSC PET exam pattern. There will be objective questions in the UPSSSC exam. Additional details related to the UPSSSC PET exam pattern are provided below.
- A total of 100 objective-type questions (MCQs), each question will carry a 01 mark.
- The duration of the UPSSSC PET exam will be 2 hours.
- Every question includes multiple options and the candidates have to select the accurate alternative.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. The ¼ of a mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
UPSSSC PET Syllabus & Weightage
|UPSSSC Topics||No. of Questions||Marks allotted|
|Indian National Movement||05||05|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05||05|
|Analysis of 2 unread passages||10||10|
|Table Interpretation Analysis||10||10|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
UPSSSC PET 2022 Preparation Tips
These are the following tips for the UPSSSC PET exam. Candidates are suggested to check the preparation tips which is mentioned below:
- Understand your exam pattern and examination rules.
- Solve some sample paper questions.
- Make a study plan to score high marks in the examination.
- Discuss your ideas and questions with the elders and teachers during the exam preparation time.
- Do not panic during exam time.
- Make brief notes.
- Eat healthily and drink enough water regularly.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Exams!