SSC CPO 2019– The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts an exam, SSC CPO Exam, for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, every year. The online application form will be issued in online mode only. The application forms will be issued online in March 2019. Eligible candidates will be able to apply online for SSC CPO 2019. Aspirants are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. The complete details of SSC SI 2019 Exam have been provided in this article.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Online Registration will commence from||March 2019|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||April 2019|
|3||SSC SI Admit card is likely to be released in||May 2019|
|4||SSC CPO 2019 Paper 1 Exam dates||June 2019|
|5||Declaration of SSC CPO Paper-1 Result||August 2019|
|6||Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test||September 2019|
|7||Result of PET, PST and Medical Test||November 2019|
|8||Issuance of Paper II Admit Card||November 2019|
|9||SSC CPO 2019 Paper II Exam Dates||December 2019|
|10||Declaration of SSC CPO Final Result||February 2020|
SSC CPO 2019 Vacancies
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO 2019 Salary
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – Pay Band -2, Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Sub-Inspector in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces)- Pay Band -2, Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Assistant Sub-Inspector – Pay Band-2, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/
SSC CPO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
- India Citizen, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2019)
The candidate’s age should be between 20- 25 years for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates who are applying for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car).
SSC CPO 2019 Application form
Eligible candidates can apply for the SSC CPO 2019 Exam from March to April 2019. Candidates can opt for either online mode or offline mode in order to apply for the examination. The SSC CPO application form will be released in online mode only. Candidates have to remit an application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards in order to complete the registration process. Women and the SC, ST and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours
(Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
(Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
|2||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions/ Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language & Comprehension||200 marks/200 questions||Two Hours
(10.00AM to 12.00 Noon)
(2.00PM to 4.00 PM)
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English of Paper I.
- A deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer.
SSC CPO 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of SSC CPO Exam 2019 will be issued by the Commission two weeks before the exam. SSC CPO Admit card will be issued on the regional websites of the SSC in the month of May 2019. Candidates may note that no admit card will be sent by post hence, download their admit card from this website. Admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam, so, download the same before the examination date.
SSC CPO 2019 Result
The result of SSC SI CPO 2019 Examination will be declared in three sessions after Paper- 1, after Paper- 2 and after Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Test. The SSC CPO Paper 1 result will be announced in August 2019. The result will be issued in the form of pdf format, hence, candidates can only check their roll number and name in the result. The marksheet will be issued after 15 days from the result declaration.
SSC CPO 2019 Syllabus
Check a few important topics of SSC CPO Syllabus in the below section
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and differences
- Problem solving
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Problem Solving, Word Building
- Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations
- Figural Pattern- folding and completion
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding
- Current Issues relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- Whole numbers
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Profit & Loss, Discount
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time & work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Circle and its chords
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle
- Common tangents to two or more circles
English Comprehension: Candidates’ ability on understanding of Correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability will be evaluated in this section.
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Centres
A few SSC CPO Exam Centres is listed here. The complete list will be released along with the official notification.
SSC CPO 2019 Sample Papers
Sample papers help the candidates to understand the exam pattern of SSC CPO 2019. It is necessary for aspirants to solve as many sample papers they can in order to get good marks in the exam. It also help you to manage the time while appearing in the test.
SSC CPO 2019 Preparation Tips
- Know the examination pattern and the syllabus of SSC CPO 2019 Exam.
- Make a study plan dividing time equally for all subjects.
- Read newspaper daily to improve the general awareness section and English language.
- Solve previous year’s question paper and sample papers
Keep Checking StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CPO 2019..!!