TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2019- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued the online notification of Combined Civil Services 2019 Examination for direct recruitment to various posts under pay scale Rs.56100-177500. Eligible candidates can apply online for the TNPSC Combined Civil Service Examination till 31 January. Candidates should have a graduate degree and their age should be between 21 to 32 years to apply for TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2019 examination. Here we have provided the detailed information like eligibility, exam pattern and more in this article.
TNPSC Civil Service 2019 Dates
|1||Release of Notification||01 January 2019|
|2||Last Date to Submit Online Applications||31 January 2019|
|3||Last Date to Pay Fee||02 February 2019|
|4||Date of Preliminary Examination||3 March 2019 (10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M)|
|5||Main Exam Date||To be announced later|
TNPSC Civil Service 2019 Post details
Total Number of Posts– 139 Posts
|S.No||Posts||Number of Posts|
|2||Deputy superintendent of Police||56|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||11|
|4||Deputy registrar of cooperative society||13|
|6||Assistant director of rural development||15|
|7||District employment officer||8|
|8||District officer (fire and rescue services)||2|
TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 32 years. However, the maximum age for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs categories is 37 years.
- The upper age limit for candidates want to apply for Assistant Commissioner (C.T) and possess a B.L. degree of any recognised University or Institution is 38 years.
Educational Qualification– Candidates should have a graduate degree from any of the recognised Universities as on 01 January 2019.
Additional Qualification According to Posts
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police||Candidates must possess a National awards for Physical efficiency|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||Candidates must possess a Degree in Commerce and Law and a Diploma in Taxation laws|
|4||Deputy Registrar of cooperative society||Candidates must possess a M.A. degree in Co-operation|
|6||Assistant director of rural development||Candidates must possess a PG Degree in Rural Service or PG Degree or Diploma in Extension or PG Degree or Diploma in Sociology|
|7||District employment officer||Candidates must possess a Graduate in Education / Economics / Sociology / Statistics or Psychology and a PG Diploma in Social Science with experience in Industrial / Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management|
TNPSC Civil Service 2019 Application Form
The online application form have been issued on the main website of the commission. Candidates who meet the said eligibility criteria can apply online for the test.
- Click the above given link or visit the commission’s website http://tnpscexams.in/
- Click on the “One-Time Registration” link provided on the home page
- Now, select the “New Users”, a blank registration form will appear on your screen
- Enter the basic information and proceed to fill the online application form.
- Along with the form-filling, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs.150/-
- Upload the required document in .jpeg format.
Application Fee Details
- One Time Registration Fee- Rs 150/-
- Preliminary Fee- Rs 100/-
- Main Exam Fee- Rs 200/- (to be submitted while registration for Main test)
TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2019 Selection Process
Suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the given tree stages.
- Preliminary Examination- candidates who qualify the prelims will be called for the main examination.
- Main Written test- candidates who qualify the main examination will be called for final Interview round.
- Oral Interview- Candidates who pass the minimum cut off marks will be called for final appointment.
TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2019 Exam Centres
Preliminary Test centre
|Karur||The Nilgiris (Udhagamandalam)||Chidambaram||Nagercoil|
The Main examination will be held in Chennai Only.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on TNPSC Recruitment 2019!