SSC CGL Application Form 2021- Staff Selection Commission will release the online application form of SSC CGL 2021 in the month of September 2021. Eligible candidates have to fill and submit the SSC CGL 2021 application form till the October 2021. Before filling the online SSC CGL form, candidates should check the SSC CGL eligibility criteria. SSC CGL exam application form 2021 should be completed in two parts. In Part 1 of SSC CGL Application form 2021, candidates have to register online and provide the asked details. While in the SSC CGL form 2021 Part 2, candidates have to upload the necessary document and pay the application fee. SSC CGL 2021 apply online direct link will be updated after official release. SSC CGL 2021 tier-1 examination is expected to be held in March 2022. Read the article to know all about the SSC CGL 2021 application date, registration fee and more-
SSC CGL Application Form 2021 Date
SSC has not released any SSC CGL 2021 application date officially. Here we have listed the SSC CGL 2021 form date based on last year’s SSC CGL form dates
SSC CGL 2021 Registration date
|Event||SSC CGL 2021 form date|
|SSC CGL 2021 Registration Date||September 2021|
|Online SSC CGL 2021 form date||October 2021 (up to 05 PM)|
|Last Date to fill the application fee||October 2021 (up to 05 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit SBI Challan Form||October 2021|
|Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level 2021 Exam||March 2022|
SSC CGL 2021 Application Form will be completed in 03 successive stages that are
- Stage-1- Filling up all the personal and other required details
- Stage-2- Uploading of Signature & Photograph
- Stage-3- Submission on application fee
Also Check SSC CGL 2021 Exam Centres
How to Submit SSC CGL Application Form 2021?
To submit the SSC CGL 2021 registration form in online mode, candidates need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of SSC, https://ssc.nic.in/ and http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Read all the instruction before applying online application form of SSC CGL 2021
- Click on the Part-1 of Registration, and fill all the required details in the online SSC CGL application form 2021 such as Date of Birth, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, 10th Board roll number and Gender to register online for SSC CGL 2021.
- A registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should login to their account to fill the complete SSC CGL 2021 form.
- After filling all the details, proceed further and make the payment of application fee in online mode or through e-challan form.
- Complete the Part-2 of online registration by uploading the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
After submitting all the details in SSC CGL Application Form 2021, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature and pay the application fee on time.
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fees
- To complete the SSC CGL exam form, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100 either in online mode or by offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates should pay the fee by SBI Challan Form, to be submitted at State Bank of India. However, for the online mode, the requisite fee can be either submitted through SBI Net Banking or through any Credit or Debit Card.
- As per the Govt. orders, all Female candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
SSC CGL 2021 Application Form- Specification of Scanned Images
- The scanned image should be .jpge format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 12 kb to 4 kb and the resolution should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- The size of the signature must be between 12 kb to 1 kb and the resolution should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height
Make sure you complete the Part-2 Registration before the last date, otherwise SSC CGL 2021 registration form will not be accepted.
SSC CGL Exam Application Form 2021- Important Points to Remember
- All the information provided in the application form should be correct as after submitting the form, candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes in the form.
- Keep a print out of the completely filled application form for future reference.
- No hard copy of SSC CGL 2021 application form will be accepted by the Commission.
- Keep the registration number and password safe till the completion of recruitment process.
Keep Checking the StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CGL Application Form 2021..!!