SSC CGL Application Form 2018- Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form for SSC CGL 2018 on 05 May. Aspirants who are eligible for the exam can apply online through official website of SSC. Candidates have to check the complete SSC CGL eligibility criteria before applying online. There are a few steps that must be followed by the candidates properly without any error to successfully submit the online applications. The application forms should be completed in two parts. In Part 1 of SSC CGL Application form, candidates have to register online and provide the asked details while in the Part 2, candidates have to upload the necessary document and pay the application fee. The link for SSC CGL 2018 Registration will remain active till 04 June 2018 (up to 04 PM). The tier-1 examination is scheduled to be held from 25 July 2018 to 20 August 2018. Eligible candidates can now fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 in online mode. The link of online SSC CGL 2018 application form has been provided below.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018 Dates
|1||Start Date of SSC CGL 2018 Online Registration||05 May 2018|
|2||Online CGL Registration will conclude on||04 June 2018 (up to 05 PM)|
|3||Last Date to fill the application fee||04 June 2018 (up to 05 PM)|
|4||Last Date to Submit SBI Challan Form||07 June 2018|
|5||Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level 2018 Exam||25 July 2018 to 20 August 2018|
SSC CGL 2018 Application Form will be completed in 03 successive stages that are
- Stage-1- Filling up all the personal and other required details
- Stage-2- Uploading of Signature & Photograph
- Stage-3- Submission on application fee
Also Check SSC CGL 2018 Exam Centres
How to Submit SSC CGL Application Form 2018?
To submit the SSC CGL 2018 registration form in online mode, candidates need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of SSC, http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Read all the instruction before applying online application form of SSC CGL 2018
- Click on the Part-1 of Registration, and fill all the required details in the online SSC CGL application form 2018 such as Date of Birth, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, 10th Board roll number and Gender to register online for SSC CGL 2018.
- A registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should login to their account to fill the complete SSC CGL 2018 application form.
- After filling all the details, proceed further and make the payment of application fee in online mode or through e-challan form.
- Complete the Part-2 of online registration by uploading the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
After submitting all the details in SSC CGL Application Form 2018, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature and pay the application fee on time.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fees
- To complete the SSC CGL Online Form 2018, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100 either in online mode or by offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates should pay the fee by SBI Challan Form, to be submitted at State Bank of India. However, for the online mode, the requisite fee can be either submitted through SBI Net Banking or through any Credit or Debit Card.
- As per the Govt. orders, all Female candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018- Specification of Scanned Images
- The scanned image should be .jpge format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 12 kb to 4 kb and the resolution should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- The size of the signature must be between 12 kb to 1 kb and the resolution should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height
Make sure you complete the Part-2 Registration before the last date, otherwise SSC CGL Application Form 2018 will not be accepted.
SSC CGL Application form 2018- Important Points to Remember
- All the information provided in the application form should be correct as after submitting the form, candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes in the form.
- Keep a print out of the completely filled application form for future reference.
- No hard copy of SSC CGL 2018 application form will be accepted by the Commission.
- Keep the registration number and password safe till the completion of recruitment process.
Keep Checking the StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CGL Application Form 2018..!!