SSC CGL Application Form 2022– Staff Selection Commission will release the online application form of SSC CGL 2022 on September 10. Eligible candidates have to fill and submit the SSC CGL 2022 application form till the October 1, 2022. SSC CGL registration 2022 link will be available online at ssc.nic.in 2022. SSC CGL 2022 apply online direct link is also updated on this page. SSC CGL exam application form 2022 should be completed in two parts. In Part 1 of SSC CGL Application form 2022, candidates have to register online and provide the asked details. While in the SSC CGL form 2022 Part 2, candidates have to upload the necessary document and pay the application fee.
SSC CGL 2022 tier-1 examination is expected to be held in December 2022. Before filling the online SSC CGL form 2022, candidates should check the SSC CGL eligibility criteria. Read the article to know all about the SSC CGL 2022 application date, registration fee and more.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Date
Staff Selection commission has released the SSC CGL application form date officially. Here we have listed the SSC CGL 2022 form date
SSC CGL 2022 Registration date
|Event||SSC CGL 2022 form date|
|SSC CGL Registration 2022 Date||September 10, 2022|
|Online SSC CGL 2022 form date||September 10, 2022|
|Last Date to fill the SSC CGL application form||October 1, 2022 (till 11.59 pm)|
|Last date to pay fee online||October 1, 2022 (till 11.59 pm)|
|Deadline to generate the offline challan form||October 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Challan Form||October 2022|
|Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level 2022 Exam||December 2022|
SSC CGL 2022 Application Form will be completed in 03 successive stages that are
- Stage-1- Filling up all the personal and other required details
- Stage-2- Uploading of Signature & Photograph
- Stage-3- Submission on application fee
Also Check SSC CGL 2022 Exam Centres
How to Submit SSC CGL Application Form 2022?
To submit the SSC CGL 2022 registration form in online mode, candidates need to follow the mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in 2022
- Read all the instruction before applying online application form of SSC CGL 2022
- Click on the Part-1 of Registration, and fill all the required details in the online SSC CGL application form 2022 such as Date of Birth, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, 10th Board roll number and Gender to register online for SSC CGL 2022.
- A registration number and password will be generated. Candidates should login to their account to fill the complete SSC CGL 2022 form.
- After filling all the details, proceed further and make the payment of application fee in online mode or through e-challan form.
- Complete the Part-2 of online registration by uploading the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
After submitting all the details in SSC CGL Application Form 2022, candidates are required to upload the scanned images of recent colored photograph and signature and pay the application fee on time.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Fees
- To complete the SSC CGL exam form, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100 either in online mode or by offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates should pay the fee by SBI Challan Form, to be submitted at State Bank of India. However, for the online mode, the requisite fee can be either submitted through SBI Net Banking or through any Credit or Debit Card.
- As per the Govt. orders, all Female candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Form- Specification of Scanned Images
- The scanned image should be .jpge format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 12 kb to 4 kb and the resolution should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- The size of the signature must be between 12 kb to 1 kb and the resolution should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height
Make sure you complete the Part-2 Registration before the last date, otherwise SSC CGL 2021 registration form will not be accepted.
SSC CGL Exam Application Form 2022- Important Points to Remember
- All the information provided in the application form should be correct as after submitting the form, candidates won’t be allowed to make any changes in the form.
- Keep a print out of the completely filled application form for future reference.
- No hard copy of SSC CGL 2022 application form will be accepted by the Commission.
- Keep the registration number and password safe till the completion of recruitment process.
Keep Checking the StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC CGL Application Form 2022..!!