IBPS SO Application Form 2018– IBPS has released the IBPS SO 2018 Notification and will shortly be released the online application form for IBPS SO 2018. The online Registration for IBPS Specialist Officer 2018 Exam will be commenced from 06 November 2018. Candidates who satisfy all the IBPS SO Eligibility criteria can fill the application form of IBPS SO 2018 till 26 November 2018. Candidates can only fill the IBPS SO 2018 Application form online, on the official website of IBPS. Aspirants have to submit their IBPS SO 2018 online forms in the specified time period as there will be no provision for extension of last date. We will provide the registration link on this page as well. To check the complete process of online IBP SO 2018 application, read the article.
IBPS SO 2018 Application Form Dates
|S.No||Events||IBPS SO Important Dates|
|1||Online IBPS SO 2018 Registration Start Date||06 November 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit IBPS SO 2018 Application form||26 November 2018|
|3||Date for Fee Payment||06- 26 November 2018|
|4||Online Prelims IBPS SO 2018 Exam Dates||26 to 30 December 2018|
|5||Online IBPS SO Main 2018 Exam||27 January 2019|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2018?
Before filling the IBPS SO 2018 Application form, candidates are advised to read all the provided instruction and the eligibility criteria. To fill the IBPS SO 2018 online form, candidates are advised to follow the mentioned steps.
Step-1- Filling Personal Details
- Visit the official web portal of IBPS
- Click the tab referring to “CWE Specialist Officers“
- Select the “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers- VIII“
- Click the “Apply Online” tab to fill the application form (link to be activated in November 2018)
- After that online application form of IBPS Specialist Officer 2018 will appear on your screen, in which, candidates have to enter their personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, Category, Nationality, Address, and more
- After filling the details in IBPS SO Application form, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent colored Photograph and Signature of provided specification.
Step-2- Upload Photograph & Signature
- The photograph should be a recent passport size color picture and should be taken against a white background.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Make sure that the size of the image is less than 50kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Make sure that the size of the scanned image is less than 20kb
Step-3- Submission of Application Fee
Candidates have to fill the prescribed application fees in order to complete the IBPS SO 2018 Online registration. The application fee will also be submitted online by Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. No IBPS SO application form 2018 will be accepted without the submission of application fee/ intimidation charges. Category-wise distribution of application fee is provided below-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 100/-
- For Other candidates- Rs. 600 /-
Step-4- Download Confirmation Page
In the last step, candidates have to take the print copy of the confirmation page and save the same for future use.
IBPS SO 2018 Application Form- Important Points to be remembered
- Fill the online IBPS SO 2018 Application form with correct and valid details such as Contact Number, email-ID because further communications will be made through the same.
- Submit the form after reading all the eligibility terms as application forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected without prior information
- Submit the IBPS SO Application form 2018 before the last date
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on IBPS SO Application Form 2018..!!