AMUEEE 2019– Aligarh Muslim University has released the exam date of AMUEEE 2019. The engineering entrance test will be held in pen and paper mode on 28 April 2019. The University will release the official notification and application form of AMU Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 for admission to various UG engineering and architecture courses for academic session 2019-20. The online registration for AMUEEE 2019 will be commenced in the first week of February 2019. Eligible candidates who want to take admission in AMU will have almost a month to apply for the test. Only eligible candidates are suggested to apply online else their form will be rejected without any intimation. The online application can be accessed by visiting the official website, http://www.amucontrollerexams.com. Here, we will provide the direct link to apply and the details for AMUEEE 2019 so that the interested candidates can easily apply for the same.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts Engineering Entrance Examination, every year, for the admission of eligible candidates in the various engineering courses offered by the University. AMU is one of the oldest and popular Universities of the Country. The various courses offered by the AMU are civil engineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, electrical engineering, petroleum engineering, etc.
Download AMUEEE 2018 Information Brochure
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Online Registration Started on||1st week of February 2019|
|2||Last date to submit AMUEEE forms||1st week of March 2019|
|3||Editing of Application form||March 2019|
|4||Availability of AMUEEE Online Admit Card||2nd week of April 2019|
|5||AMUEEE 2019 Exam Dates||28 April 2019|
|6||Result Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|7||Round I of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|8||Round II of Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|9||Round III of Counselling||Second week of August 2019|
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to make sure that they are eligible as well. The application forms of the ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. The various conditions that must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be eligible are as follows:
- The candidates must have completed their class XII or any other equivalent exam from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- They must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and English in their class XII.
- The candidates with Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks are eligible as well.
Candidates’ maximum age to apply for the test is 24 years as on 01 July 2019.
Eligibility for B.Arch Engineering
The candidates must have completed diploma in engineering in an AMU recognized branch. They must have also secured 50% in it. The candidates working outside the country will have to show their experience certificate attested by the concerned embassy.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates those who are eligible and interested for AMUEEE 2019 can submit their application form. The form will be will be available via online mode on the official website of the University. The candidates can simply follow the instructions provided below in order to complete their application:
- Visit the official website of AMU and register yourself by providing the required details.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link to access the application form.
- Enter all the details that are asked in the application form.
- After filling up the form, submit it by clicking ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload the scanned images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression in JPG format of size 20KB to 100KB.
After completing the process, the candidates must take a copy of their submitted application form and application fee receipt as well.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Fee
- For B.Tech Only- Rs. 600/-
- For B.Arch & B.Tech Courses- Rs. 700/-
- For B.E (evening)- Rs. 400/-
Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee through online mode only through Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates have to select at least 02 preferences in the application form.
- Aligarh (U.P.)
- Lucknow (U.P.)
- Bhopal (M.P.)
- Patna (Bihar)
- Srinagar (J. & K.)
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
- Kolkata (W.B.)
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers, Paper 1 & Paper 2. Engineering aspirants have to appear in Paper 1 Only while candidates who want to take admission in architecture courses need to appear in both, Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The paper will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The medium of the exam paper is English
- The exam duration will be 03 hours
- Paper 1 will comprise one objective type paper of 150 marks comprising 150 questions on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
AMUEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus contains important topics on which the question paper will be formed. It contains the Class XI & class XII syllabus. A few important topics are mentioned below-
- World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, Energy and Power
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Sets & Functions
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Linear Inequalities
- Introduction To Three Dimensional Geometry
- Principle Of Mathematical Induction
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of AMUEEE will be released by the Aligarh Muslim University in the 2nd week of April 2019 on the main website of the University. Candidates need to enter their login ID and password to check the admit card details. The admit card will contain the basic information of the candidates along with the exam date, venue roll number. In case of any discrepancy, it is suggested to immediately contact the concerned authorities. Candidates have to take the print copy of the AMUEEE 2019 admit card while appearing in the examination.
AMUEEE 2019 Result
The University will announce the result of AMUEEE Exam 2019 on its official website. The result will include the roll number and name of the candidates along with their marks and rank secured in the entrance examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by entering the correct combination of application number and the password in the provided space. AMUEEE Result 2019 is likely to be announced in the second week of June 2019.
Stay Connected With StudyGardes for Latest Updates on AMUEEE 2019!