VITEEE Syllabus 2021- VIT University will issue the official notification along with the VITEEE 2021 syllabus in the month of October 2021. The syllabus of VITEEE 2021 includes important topics and chapters of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. VITEEE question papers will be formed on the basis of the VIT entrance exam syllabus. Hence, the VITEEE exam syllabus is almost similar to Class 12th & Class 11th syllabus. Knowledge of complete syllabus helps candidates to prepare well for the examination. VITEEE 2021 will be held in computer-based mode on the various dates of April 2021 to offer admission into various B.Tech courses at various campuses of VIT University. Check the complete VITEEE 2021 syllabus here
VITEEE Syllabus 2021 (PCM/ B)
Candidates can refer to the below section to check the syllabus of VITEEE 2021.
English: The topics include Reading Comprehension questions, English Grammar, Multiple Choice Questions, and Pronunciation.
VITEEE Syllabus 2021 for Physics
- Laws of Motion & Work
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Semiconductor Devices & Application
- Nuclear Physics
VITEEE Syllabus 2021 for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
VITEEE Syllabus 2021 for Biology
- Human health and diseases
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human Physiology
- Ecology and environment
VITEEE Syllabus 2021 for Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
Along with VITEEE syllabus 2021, students should also have the details of exam pattern. Check the complete exam pattern here
- The test duration is 02 hours 30 minutes.
- The question paper language will be English only.
- The exam will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- There will be no negative marking.
- +1 mark will be awarded to each correct response.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions|
|Arihant Series – DC Pandey||Inorganic Chemistry – NCERT Text Book||Golden Differential Calculus by N.P Bali|
|Concepts of Physics Part 1 and 2 by H.C. Verma||Organic Chemistry Khan Academy Videos||VITEEE Solved Papers and Mock Tests from Arihant|
|MCQ Question Bank by D. Mukherjee||Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by H Pandey||Objective Mathematics Part 1 and Part 2 (NCERT difficulty) by RD Sharma|
|NCERT Physics||Arihant Past Year AIEEE Papers|