VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024- VIT University has released the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2024. Candidates must fulfill all the terms of VITEEE 2024 eligibility criteria in order to appear in the exam. The information brochure containing the VITEEE eligibility 2024 is issued online at vit.ac.in. VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024 include VITEEE age limit, qualifying exam and minimum passing percentage. Candidates those who want to appear in the VITEEE 2024 Exam must check the complete eligibility before filling the application form. VITEEE application form of ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Hence, it is a must to check the VITEEE eligibility. Below we have provided the complete details of VITEEE 2024 eligibility criteria
Latest- VITEEE 2024 application form released. Check the VITEEE exam date 2024
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024 Age Limit
Aspirant should be born on or after 01 July 2002. Candidates have to produce the High School or Class 10th passing certificate at the time of counselling as a proof of age limit.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024 Nationality
- Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indians or PIO are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2024.
- Foreign candidates can also apply through foreign category only. Separate applications will be issued for those candidates.
VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria- Qualifying Exam and Marks
- Candidates should have qualified the Class 12th Examination or Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by CBSE or any State Board.
- Class 12th appearing candidates are also eligible for VITEEE 2024.
- Students studied from National Institute for Open Learning (NIOP) are also eligible.
- Aspirants must have studied under regular and full time education.
- The candidates must have scored at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in their intermediate exam from a recognized board.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates and candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and North Eastern states is 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria for NRI Candidates-
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of schooling with Chemistry, Physics and Maths/ Bio-tech/ Bio as compulsory and English as one of the subjects in the qualifying exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Biology or Biotechnology (PCB) in 12th standard or equivalent exam
VITEEE Eligibility 2024- Important Point
- In case, if even a single condition of VIT exam eligibility remains unfulfilled, then that particular candidate will not be considered eligible and his/her form will not be accepted.
- It is necessary for the candidates to first ensure their VITEEE 2024 eligibility criteria and then submit their application for the exam. In case, if a candidate submits his/her application form and is found ineligible later, then his/her form will be canceled and the application fee will not be refunded as well.