VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- VIT University has released the set of conditions, referred as the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2019, that must be fulfilled by the candidates in order to appear in the exam. The information brochure containing the VITEEE 2019 eligibility has been issued online on 28 October 2018. The candidates those who want to appear in the VITEEE 2019 Examination must check the complete eligibility before filling the application form. VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria include VITEEE age limit, qualifying exam and minimum passing percentage. The VITEEE 2019 application form of ineligible candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. Hence, it is a must to check the VITEEE eligibility. Below we have provided the complete details of VITEEE 2019 eligibility criteria on the basis of previous years details so that the candidates can make sure whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- Age Limit
The aspirant should be born on or before 01 July 1997. Candidates have to produce the High School or Class X passing certificate at the time of counseling as a proof of age limit.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019- Nationality
Indian Nationals and Non-Resident Indians are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE Eligibility 2019- Qualifying Examination
- Candidates should have qualified the Class XII Examination or Higher Secondary Examination, conducted by CBSE or any State Board.
- Students studied from National Institute for Open Learning (NIOP) are also eligible.
- Aspirants must have studied under regular and full time education.
- The candidates must have scored at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in their intermediate exam from a recognized board.
- The minimum qualifying marks for SC/ ST candidates is 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
It is necessary for the candidates to first ensure their VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria for the exam and then submit their application for the exam. In case, if a candidate submits his/her application form and is found ineligible later, then his/her form will be canceled and the application fee will not be refunded as well.
It is necessary for the candidate to satisfy all the conditions separately. In case, if even a single condition remains unfulfilled, then that particular candidate will not be considered eligible and his/her form will not be accepted.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019..!!