IBSAT Registration 2018 – ICFAI Foundation has commenced the online registration for IBSAT 2018 from 01 July 2018. Eligible can send their completely filled IBSAT 2018 registration forms till 12 December 2018. To complete the IBSAT registration, candidates have to a registration fee of Rs 1800/-. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is scheduled to be held on 22 & 23 December 2018 for admission to MBA/PGPM and PhD courses offered by various campuses of IBS. It is an online aptitude test of 2 hours duration. A link to apply online for IBSAT 2018 is given below. Read the article to get complete details on IBSAT 2018 registration, how to fill IBSAT application form, fee, important dates and more-
IBSAT Registration 2018 Dates
|1||IBSAT 2018 Registration Start Date||1 July 2018|
|2||Deadline of IBSAT Registration 2019||12 December 2018|
|3||IBSAT 2018 Exam Dates||22 & 23 December 2018|
IBSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with at least 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates appearing in the final year graduation can also apply for IBSAT 2018, provided they attain their degree before 31 May 2019.
IBSAT Registration 2018- Important Documents
- Candidates should have a scanned image of the recent colored photograph.
- The size of the image should be less than 25KB and should be 140–160 pixels.
- The scanned images should be in JPEG or GIF format.
How to Submit IBSAT Application Form 2018?
To apply online for IBSAT 2018, candidates have to follow the below-given steps-
- Online Registration– Refer to the above link or visit the official website, ibsindia.org to access the application form link.
- Fill the IBSAT 2018 forms– Enter the asked details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Complete Address, Email ID, Mobile Number and more. After filling the complete details, click on “Proceed” tab to review the filled IBSAT 2018 application form.
- Upload Photograph and Pay Fee– Submit the details and upload the scanned image of your photograph, specifications are mentioned above. In the last step, candidates have to pay a fee of 1800/-.
After the payment, candidates will receive a hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of filled IBSAT 2018 application form along with the acknowledgment page for future use.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBSAT Registration 2018!