IBSAT Registration 2022 – ICFAI Foundation will start the online registration for IBSAT 2022 in July 2022. Eligible candidates will have to submit the IBSAT 2022 registration form before the last date. To complete the IBSAT registration, candidates have to a registration fee of Rs 1800/-. A link to apply online for IBSAT 2022 is given below. Read the article to get complete details on IBSAT registration 2022, how to fill IBSAT application form, fee, important dates and more-
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) 2022 is scheduled to be held on 22 & 23 December 2018 for admission to MBA/PGPM and PhD courses offered by various campuses of IBS. It is an online aptitude test of 2 hours duration.
IBSAT Registration 2022 Date
|IBSAT 2022 Registration Start Date||July 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Submit IBSAT 2022 application form||December 2022|
|IBSAT 2022 Exam Dates||December 2022|
IBSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with at least 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates appearing in the final year graduation can also apply for IBSAT 2022, provided they attain their degree before May 31, 2022.
IBSAT Registration 2022- Important Documents
- Candidates should have a scanned image of the recent colored photograph.
- The size of the image should be less than 25KB and should be 140–160 pixels.
- The scanned images should be in JPEG or GIF format.
How to Submit IBSAT Application Form 2022?
To apply online for IBSAT 2022, candidates have to follow the below-given steps-
- Online Registration– Refer to the above link or visit the official website, ibsindia.org to access the application form link.
- Fill the IBSAT 2022 forms– Enter the asked details such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Complete Address, Email ID, Mobile Number and more. After filling the complete details, click on “Proceed” tab to review the filled IBSAT 2022 application form.
- Upload Photograph and Pay Fee– Submit the details and upload the scanned image of your photograph, specifications are mentioned above. In the last step, candidates have to pay a fee of 1800/-.
After the payment, candidates will receive a hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of filled IBSAT 2022 application form along with the acknowledgment page for future use.
What after IBSAT 2022 Registration?
After submitting the completely filled IBSAT application form, candidates need to download the IBSAT admit card in online mode, after the release. The admit card of IBSAT 2022 will be released in December 2022.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IBSAT Registration 2022!