CMS Application Form 2020- UPSC has released the application form of CMS 2020 on July 29, 2020. Candidates can fill and submit UPSC CMS 2020 application form till the last date August 18, 2020. The details of CMS registration 2020 is available online on the official website- upsc.gov.in. Candidates have to fill the UPSC CMS application form 2020 with correct details, pay fee and upload the required documents to complete the process. It is advised to check the complete eligibility before filling the UPSC CMS 2020 online form. A link to apply online for CMS 2020 has been updated here after the official release. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 on October 22, 2020 for recruitment to the posts and services of Medical Officers. Read the article for complete details on UPSC CMS 2020 Application Form.
Latest- Click Here to apply for UPSC CMS 2020
UPSC CMS Application Form 2020 Dates
|Events||CMS Application Dates|
|Issuance of Official Notice & CMS 2020 Application form||June 2020|
|Last Date to apply online for UPSC CMS 2020||August 18, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||August 18, 2020|
|UPSC Combined Medical Services 2020 Exam Date||October 22, 2020|
UPSC CMS 2020 Eligibility
To apply for CMS 2020, candidates should have qualified the written and practical exams of the final M.B.B.S. Degree. Alongside, their age should be less than 32 years as on August 1, 2020
CMS Application Form 2020- Steps to Apply Online
Candidates have to follow the below-given steps to apply online for UPSC CMS 2020. Alongside, carefully fill the details in the UPSC CMS 2020 application form as any misleading information can lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Visit the official website of the Commission
- Click the “UPSC Online Application” tab, available on the left side of the website.
- Now, select option referring to “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.”
- Click Part-I registration of Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
- Read all the instructions and click the “Yes” to proceed
- Candidates have to fill the personal information.
- After completion of Part-1, candidates need to complete the Part-2 of registration process wherein candidates have to upload the scanned document with mentioned specification and submit the application fee.
- UPSC CMS Application Form 2020 is available in Hindi and English. Select the suitable language to fill the form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online CMS 2020 application form.
- Candidates are advised to download the print copy of confirmation page, generated after successfully submission of online form.
CMS 2020 Application Fee-
Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the UPSC CMS 2020 registration process. The application fee should be submitted online either by SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card. Candidates should note no UPSC CMS application form 2020 will be considered complete without the fee.
- For Female/SC/ST/PH candidates- Nil
- For others- Rs. 200/-
CMS Application Form 2020- Specification of Scanned Documents
- Candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The size of the scanned photograph must be between 40 kb to 3 kb, and the resolution should be 140 pixels by height and 110 pixels in width.
- The size of the scanned photograph must be between 40 kb to 3 kb, and the resolution should be 110 pixels by height and 140 pixels by width.
CMS Application Form 2020- Important Points
- Candidates should fill only the valid and complete details in the UPSC CMS 2020 application form.
- The applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any intimation.
- UPSC CMS application forms 2020 should be submitted on or before the last date. The commission will not accept late forms in any circumstances.
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on UPSC CMS Application form 2020.!!