UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020– Students preparing for UPSC CAPF 2020 should have the details of the complete syllabus including paper 1 and paper 2. The syllabus of CAPF 2020 will consist of important topics that will be asked in the examination. UPSC CAPF Exam 2020 will be conducted on August 9, 2020 for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces. UPSC CAPF syllabus 2020 will be uploaded along with the official notification on the official website, upsc.gov.in. Candidates have to prepare well for each and every topic of the CAPF 2020 syllabus to pass the recruitment test. Below the complete syllabus of UPSC CAPF 2020 examination has been mentioned for the convenience of the applicants.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020 for Paper I
General Ability and Intelligence
The paper-1 syllabus of UPSC CAPF comprises of objective type questions with multiple choices and will broadly cover the following areas-
- General Mental Ability- The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- General Science- The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance- Candidates must be aware of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations..
- Indian Polity and Economy- Candidate should have the knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India- The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography- The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020 for Paper II
General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay Writing- 80 Marks
- Candidates have to write an essay in a long narrative form either in Hindi or English.
- The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/ language skills – 120 Marks
Candidates have to write this section in the English language only. The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
|Paper-1||General Ability and IntelligenceObjective (Multiple Answers)||250 Marks||10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon|
|Paper-2||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200 Marks||2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.|
Stay Updated with StudyGardes for latest updates on UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2020..!!