SSC Stenographer 2016 Official Notification & Application Form Issued..!!
SSC Stenographer 2016- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an All India Open Competitive Exam for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). The exam is scheduled to be held on 31 July 2016. Online Registration for the same is likely to be commenced from 07 May 2016 and the eligible candidates will be able to fill the form till 03 June 2016. Direct link of official notification and application form will be updated here, meanwhile you can check the complete details of SSC Stenographer 2016.
SSC Stenographer 2016- Download Official Notification
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016- Apply Online
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016- Download PDF
SSC Stenographer 2016- Important Dates
- Online registration will commence from- 07 May 2016
- Last date fill the online application form- 03 June 2016
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card to be issued in- July 2016
- Date of SSC Stenographer Examination 2016- 31 July 2016
SSC Stenographer 2016- Post Details
Name of Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Stenographer Grade’D’
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ are in Ministries/Departments of Central Government
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ are for Ministries/Departments of Central Government
SSC Stenographer 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality – Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for the examination.
- Age Limit- Applicant’s age should be between 18-27 years as on 01 August 2016 i.e. Candidates should be born after 02 August 1989 and before 01 August 1998
- Educational qualification- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Read more..
SSC Stenographer 2016- Application Process
Candidates can either apply online for the examination or can submit the offline form till the 03 June 2016. The link to access the application form will be updated on this page. The application form will be released on the official website of SSC.
In order to complete the application process, candidates have to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- either by “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” or by SBI Challan /Net banking/ any credit and debit cards. Female candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe categories, Persons with disability and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation need not to pay any fee. Read more..
SSC Stenographer 2016- Exam pattern
|S. No||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours
(10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon or
2.00PM to 4.00PM)
2 Hours 40 mins (10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM) OR
(2.00 PM to 4.40 PM)
|3||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi
SSC Stenographer 2016- Admit Card
The admit card of SSC Stenographer 2016 exam will be issued in the 2nd week of July 2016 on various regional websites. Candidates can visit their respective region’s SSC website in order to download the duplicate admit card. Candidates will need the registration number and the date of birth to download the admit card. Read more..
SSC Stenographer 2016- Result
The result of the SSC Stenographer Exam will be declared online on the official website of SSC. Result will be uploaded in the form of .pdf file wherein candidates have to seek their roll number. Only qualified candidates will be called to appear in the typing test. Read more..
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on the SSC Stenographer 2016 Examination..!!