SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018– Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form of SSC Stenographer 2018 on October 22, 2018. Only eligible candidates will be able to fill the application form, hence, prior to apply online read all the SSC Stenographer eligibility conditions. Candidates whose age is between 18-27 years and who have completed class 12th examination can fill the online SSC Stenographer 2018 application form till 19 November 2018. Candidates have to fill the necessary details, upload the required documents and pay the fee to complete the online registration. The complete form filling process will be done in online mode only. We have updated the link of SSC Stenographer registration 2018 on this page for your convenience. Read the article to check SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 dates and process to apply online.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Examination is likely to be held in online mode on 01- 06 February 2019 for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 Dates
|S.No||Events||SSC Stenographer Registration Dates|
|1||Release of SSC Stenographer application form 2018||22 October 2018|
|2||Deadline to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer 2018||19 November 2018|
|3||Last Date to Pay Fee||21 November 2018|
|4||SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Dates||01- 06 February 2019|
How to Submit SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018?
To fill the application form of SSC Stenographer 2018, candidates need to follow the listed instructions correctly. The release date of SSC Stenographer application form 2018 is 22 October 2018 and candidates will be allowed to fill the online form till 19 November 2018.
- Visit the official website of SSC, http://ssc.nic.in to apply online or click the above given link (to be provided after the official release)
- Before proceeding further, candidates have to read all the guidelines carefully.
- The SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 will be submitted in two parts, named PART-I and PART-II Registration. Candidates have to fill both the parts.
- In Part-1 Registration, only basic information will be asked i.e. candidate’s personal details, educational qualification and more. Candidates have to fill the correct details only.
- Before submitting the details, candidates are advised to recheck the SSC Stenographer application form 2018 for any correction.
- After successfully submitting the details, candidates have to fill the Part-2 Registration.
- In this part, candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph and signature.
- Now, submit the prescribed application fee through SBI Challan /Net banking/ any credit and debit cards
- At last, click on “I agree” button for finally submitting the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018.
Incomplete and late application forms will not be accepted in any condition. Hence, submit the completely filled application form before the last date i.e. 19 November 2018.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018- Application Fee
- Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 100/- as application fee through online / offline mode. Without the submission of application fee, no SSC Stenographer Application Form 2016 will be accepted.
- Female and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted to pay the Application fee.
For Online payment
Candidates can fill the application fee through SBI Challan /Net banking/ any credit and debit cards
For Offline payment
The candidates who have opted to fill the offline application form filling mode need to pay the application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) by “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018..!!