SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018– The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the SSC Stenographer 2018 Examination for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted). It is computer based or online recruitment examination of 02 hours duration. SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Pattern will be held from 01- 06 February 2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and stenography test. Complete selection procedure and SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018 is explained here. Check details.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam paper will consist of objective type questions.
- The test duration will be of 02 Hours.
- It is an online or computer based test.
- Except English Language, the test will be set in English & Hindi, both.
- 0.25 marks for each wrong answer will be deducted as negative marking.
|S.No||Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|01- 06 February 2019||1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||For All Candidates Except PH- 2 Hours
(10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
OR (2.00PM to 4.00PM)
For Visually Handicapped/cerebral pulsy candidates- 2 Hours 40 mins
(10.00 A.M. to 12.40 PM)
OR (2.00PM to 4.40PM)
|3||English Language and Comprehension||100||
Skill test in Stenography-
Candidates who qualify the Written SSC Stenographer 2018 Examination with minimum SSC Stenographer cut off marks will be called for the Skill Test. Candidates have to qualify each section of the written test as well.
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature. The Commission will set the category-wise qualifying marks in the skill test for the candidates.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- Candidates have to transcribe the matter on computer only.
- The transcription will be evaluated electronically.
The transcription time is mentioned below-
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’– 50 minutes (English)
65 minutes (Hindi)
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’– 40 minutes (English)
55 Minutes (Hindi)
The skill test will be held at the Commission’s Regional/ Sub Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission. Candidates who will pass the skill test will be called for final document verification round.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018..!!