KCET 2022– Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the official notification of Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2022 in February 2022. The application form for KCET 2022 will be released along with the . Eligible candidates will be able to apply for KCET exam 2022 till the last week of February 2022. Karnataka CET 2022 will be conducted in April 2022 in two sessions. The Common Entrance Test-2022 will be held at 54 exam centres, spread over Karnataka. Karnataka Common Entrance Test conducts by KEA, every year, for admission to various Engineering, Technology & Farm Science. The candidates those who are interested in the KCET 2022 can go through the article and gather all the important details.
Karnataka CET 2022- A Brief Introduction
|Complete Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly referred as||KCET|
|Conducting Organisation||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Exam Type||State level|
|Frequency of the exam||Once in a year (Annual)|
KCET 2022 Exam Date
KEA will soon release the KCET exam dates 2022. Candidates should be aware of all important dates related to Karnataka CET 2022. Check all KCET 2022 important dates-
|Notification for KCET 2022||February 2022|
|Application form Availability||February 2022|
|Deadline to Submit KCET Application form||February 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||March 2022|
|KCET form correction facility||March 2022|
|Download KCET Admit Card||April 2022|
|KCET 2022 Exam Dates for Biology & Mathematics||April 2022|
|KCET 2022 Exam Dates for Physics & Chemistry||April 2022|
|Kannada Language Test in Bangalore (only for Horanadu, Gadinadu and Kannadiga candidates)||April 2022|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||to be announced later|
|Declaration of KCET 2022 result||to be announced later|
|Counselling & verification of documents||to be announced later|
|Seat Allotment||to be announced later|
KCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for the exam, the candidates must be eligible as well. To be eligible for the exam, the candidates must satisfy all the KCET eligibility conditions. Below we have provided all the points that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- They must have studied and qualified from the government institute for a minimum period of 7 years in Karnataka.
- They must have passed their class XII in Karnataka from a government institute.
- The mother tongue of the candidate of either of the parent must be Kannada, Kodava or Tulu.
- They must have qualified second PUC/ XII with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects and biotechnology/chemistry/electronics/computer science as optional subjects.
Rest conditions can be checked in the official notification.
- For admission to Medical and Dental courses- Aspirants have to get good scores in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – 2022.
- For admission to Architecture course- Aspirants have to appear in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) or JEE Main 2022 Paper -2.
KCET 2022 Application Form
The application form for KCET 2022 is available via online mode. The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply for the exam.
The steps for applying online are:
- Visit the official website and register yourself.
- After registration, they will receive an ID and password.
- Candidates will have to log in again by entering their ID and password.
- Now upload the required images in the prescribed format.
- After filling up all the required details and uploading the scanned images, candidates have to take a print out of the challan copy. Candidates will need to pay the requisite fee in any of the Bank prescribed.
All the images should be in jpg/jpeg format and its size should be between 5 to 40 KB.
|S.No.||Documents to be uploaded||Dimension|
Colour photo with white background
|3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
Must be in black or blue ink.
|3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
|3||Left Thumb Impression||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm|
- Candidates need to take a printout of the application form on A-4 size paper. They have to obtain the seal and signature of the principal of the college where they have studied 2nd PUC or 12th standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification.
KCET 2022 Application Fee
e-Post Office Charges
|Candidates who have completed their PU/12th Exam from outside Karnataka||Rs.750||Rs.10||Rs.12|
KCET 2022 Exam Centres
The KCET examination will be held in 54 exam cities.
|Chamarajanagar||K G F||Karkala|
KCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Refer the below table to check the KCET exam pattern. The exam will be held in pen and paper mode and for each correct answer 01 mark will be awarded. There will be no negative marking.
|S.No||Subject||Total Marks||No. of questions|
KCET 2022 Syllabus
The KCET Syllabus 2022 has been provided below. Each topic is important hence prepare the complete syllabus to qualify the entrance test.
|Sets and functions||Relations and functions||Mathematical reasoning|
|Algebra||Vectors and 3-D geometry||Statistics and probability|
|Co-ordinate geometry||Linear programming||Probability|
|Some basic concepts of chemistry||Solid state||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Structure of atom||Solutions||Electrochemistry|
|Surface chemistry||p-block elements||Equilibrium|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|States of Matter- Gases and Liquids||Biomolecules and polymers||Hydrogen|
|Thermodynamics||Alcohols, Phenols, Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic acids and Ethers||Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles & Techniques|
|Redox reactions||d and f block elements||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Hydrocarbons||Co-ordination compounds||Chemistry in everyday life|
|s-block elements||Environmental chemistry|
|Physical world||Electric charges and fields||Units and Measurement|
|Magnetism and matter||Electrostatic potential and capacitance||Current electricity|
|Motion in a straight line||Motion in a plane||Moving charges and magnetism|
|Wave optics||System of particles and rotational motion||Work, energy, and power|
|Laws of motion||Alternating current||Communication systems|
|Kinetic theory||Electromagnetic induction||Oscillations and waves|
|Semiconductor electronics||Thermodynamics||Atoms and nuclei|
|Gravitation||Electromagnetic waves||Mechanical properties of fluids|
|Mechanical properties of solids||Ray optics and optical instruments||Dual nature of radiation and matter|
|Thermal properties of matter|
|Diversity in the living world||Reproduction||Cell structure and function|
|Biotechnology and ecology||Genetics and evolution||Human physiology|
|Plant physiology||Biology in human welfare|
List of Courses
|Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)||B.Sc. (Agriculture)||B.Sc. (Forestry)|
|B.Sc. (Sericulture)||B.Sc. (Horticulture)||B.Sc. Agri Bio Tec|
|B.H.Sc. (Home Science)||B.Tech (Agri. Engg)||B.Tech (Food Technology)|
|B.Tech (Dairy Tech)||B.F.Sc (Fisheries)||B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)|
|B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op)||B.Pharm||Pharm-D|
|AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy)|
Keep checking StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KCET 2022..!!