KCET Eligibility Criteria 2023- Karnataka Examinations Authority will release the complete eligibility criteria of KCET 2023 in February 2023. The KCET 2023 eligibility criteria includes the minimum age limit, educational requirement, minimum qualifying marks to be attained, nationality and more. Candidates should satisfy the Karnataka CET eligibility conditions before filling the KCET 2023 application form. The candidates those who fail to do so will not be allowed to appear in the KCET 2023. Candidates those who qualify the exam will be able to take admission in the engineering courses. Other details for the KCET 2023 eligibility criteria are provided below in the article.
KCET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates those who want to appear in the exam will have to satisfy all these KCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have passed class XII exam or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Along with Physics and Mathematics, they must have passed the qualifying exam with any among Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as an optional subject.
- They must have English as the languages of study.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and those belonging to SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B) category must have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- If a candidate had scored fewer marks in chemistry and is unable to achieve the required aggregate percentage, then the marks obtained by him/her in Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science were considered. This consideration of marks was only for the determination of eligibility. It was not supposed to play any role in the determination of rank.
- The rank of the candidate will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained by them in all the three subjects in Common Entrance Test as well as in the Qualifying Examination (10+2).
- The marks of the qualifying exam and Karnataka CET 2023 will be taken in equal proportions for determining the rank of the candidate.
KCET 2023 Age Limit
The minimum age limit for appearing for KCET 2023 is 17 years. It is necessary for the candidates to completely satisfy all these eligibility criteria of KCET 2023 otherwise their application will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Keep Checking StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KCET Eligibility Criteria 2023..!!