KCET Exam Pattern 2022- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) released official KCET 2022 exam pattern for the aspirants. The exam authority follows the exam pattern of KCET 2022 for setting the final question paper. KCET Exam pattern 2022 comprises various details like the number of questions in the exam, type of questions, sections, total time allotted, maximum marks, etc. Aspirants must go through this article to get the details of KCET 2022 exam pattern.
KCET 2022 will be held from June 16 to 18 in a pen and paper or offline mode. KCET 2022 exam pattern helps you to prepare well for the exam. Candidates should prepare a study plan according to the sections and difficulty level. To crack the test, candidates should be aware of KCET Syllabus along with the examination pattern.
Also Read- KCET Application Form
KCET Exam Pattern 2022
As per the KCET 2022 Exam Pattern, the exam will be containing the questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
Also Read– KCET Admit Card
- Karnataka CET will be conducted on 02 days in 04 different sessions for four subjects.
- The question paper in each subject will be in 16 different versions
- Only blue or back pen should be used in the exam.
- The questions in the exam will be objective type, i.e., the candidates will be given multiple options as answer of a particular question, they will have to choose the correct one as per their knowledge.
- Each section will be consisting of 60 questions. Each question will be of 1 mark.
- No negative marking will be done.
- Total of 80 minutes will be provided for each exam.
- Out of these, 10 minutes will be reserved only for reading and understanding the question paper.
KCET Examination Pattern 2022
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
The candidates those who have details for the exam pattern will find it easy in the main exam as they will be aware of the complete exam pattern. They can also prepare the exam preparation strategy as per the exam pattern of KCET 2022. There will be 16 different sets of each subject. The candidates will be allowed to take the replica of their questions paper with them. As there is no negative marking, therefore the candidates can take the risk of guessing the answers.
Also read- KCET Result
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KCET 2022 Exam Pattern.!