AP EAMCET Application Form 2023- JNTU, Ananthpur will release the application form of AP EAMCET 2023 in February 2023. AP EAMCET 2023 application form link will be updated online at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who will meet the necessary AP EAMCET eligibility conditions will be able to apply online for EAPCET 2023. The last date for AP EAMCET 2023 registration will be updated after the release of official notification. Candidates will have to submit their EAPCET application form 2023 till the last date otherwise it will not be accepted under any circumstances.
AP EAMCET 2023 will be held in the month of April 2023. All details mentioned in the EAPCET 2023 application form should be valid and correct as incomplete forms will be canceled. Read the article to get all details on AP EAMCET application form in order to apply easily.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2023 Date
AP EAMCET 2023 registration date will be issued in February 2023. Below is the list of AP EAMCET eaxm dates–
EAPCET Registration Date
|AP EAMCET 2023 Notification Release Date||Last week of February 2023|
|Commencement of AP EAMCET Online Registration||Last week of February 2023|
|Last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2023 without late fee||Last Week of March 2023|
|Last date to Submit Online Forms with late fee of Rs. 500/-||First Week of April 2023|
|AP EAMCET Application Correction Facility||First Week of April 2023|
|Deadline to Submit Application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||Second Week of April 2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Second Week of April 2023|
Without the submission of the fee, the AP EAMCET 2023 application form will not be considered complete. Prior to filling the AP EAMCET application form 2023, the candidates are advised to go through the general instructions so that they do not make any mistake while filling up the EAPCET registration form. Moreover, they must also confirm their eligibility for the exam as only eligible candidates are allowed to appear in the exam. The candidates must keep all the details ready with them before starting filling the EAPCET 2023 application form.
AP EAMCET Eligibility 2023
Nationality- Indian candidates or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders can apply for the AP EAMCET 2023
Age Limit (as on 31 December 2023)
- The minimum age limit for Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 16 years . There is no upper age limit.
- The minimum age for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg) is 17 years and the maximum age limit should be 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years for SC/ST candidates as on 31 December 2023.
Educational Qualification for Engineering, B.Pharmacy, Pharma.D, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)], B.Sc. [Agriculture Engg]- Candidates must have qualified Intermediate (10+2) examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and a minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST Candidates) in PCM. Diploma Holders can also apply for AP EAMCET 2023.
Educational Qualification for Pharm-D course- Candidates must have qualified the Intermediate (10+2) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a minimum 45% marks in PCM (40% for SC/ST Candidates).
How to Submit Online AP EAMCET Application Form 2023?
The candidates can simply follow the steps provided below in order to submit their EAPCET application form for the exam. Firstly, they need to visit the official website.
- Step 1- Visit the official website, https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2- Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step 3– Know Your Payment Status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step 4– Fill AP EAMCET Application (Only after Fee Payment): After fee payment either by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step 5– Know the Application Status: After application form submission, candidate can check the Registration Number.
- Step 5– Print EAPCET Application Form (Only After Submitting Application Form): After Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2023 application form submission, candidate should take a print copy of submitted form.
After submitting, EAPCET application form with a registration number will be generated. It must be attested by a gazetted officer. The candidates will have to submit this to the invigilator during the exam affixing a passport size photograph on it.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Fee
|Engineering||Rs 600||Rs 550||Rs 500|
|Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rs 600||Rs 550||Rs 500|
|Both Engineering & Agriculture and Pharmacy||Rs 1200||Rs 1100||Rs 1000|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AP EAMCET Application Form 2023..!!