AP EAMCET 2023- JNTU, Anantpur will conduct the AP EAMCET/ EAPCET 2023, on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET 2022 notification and application form will be issued on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in in the last week of February 2023. Eligible candidates have to submit the online AP EAMCET exam application form in online mode only. AP EAMCET 2023 exam date will fall in the 3rd week of April 2023. The question paper will be of “Multiple choice Questions” type contain a total 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Botany & Zoology). We will host the direct link of AP EAMCET exam 2022 notification on this page. Meanwhile refer the article to check the EAPCET 2023 eligibility, application form, syllabus, pattern and more.
AP EAMCET/ EAPCET 2023 is a state level computer based entrance exam, conducted for the admission into the first year of various UG Courses i.e Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc & B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Date
All the AP EAMCET exam dates will be released officially in the last week of February 2023. Candidates can check the tentative AP EAMCET 2023 exam dates below-
AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2023
|Events||Date & Time|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Notification Release Date||4th week of February 2023|
|Online Registration Start Date||4th week of February 2023|
|Deadline for AP EAMCET Application submission without late fee||4th Week of March 2023|
|Deadline for Application submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st Week of April 2023|
|Application Correction Facility||1st Week of April 2023|
|Deadline to Submit Application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd Week of April 2023|
|Deadline for Application submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||2nd Week of April 2023|
|AP EAMCET Hall ticket Date||2nd Week of April 2023|
|Deadline to Submit Application with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||3rd Week of April 2023|
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates for Engineering||3rd Week of April 2023|
|Engineering Examination Time||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates for Agriculture||4th Week of April 2023|
|Agriculture Examination Time||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Exam Dates for Engineering & Agriculture (Both Stream)||4th Week of April 2019|
|Examination Time (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Release of Engineering Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2019|
|Release of Agriculture Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2023|
|Deadline to Submit objections on Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2023|
|AP EAMCET Result 2023 Declaration Date||1st Week of May 2023|
AP EAMCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for AP EAMCET 2023, the candidates must be eligible as well. To be eligible for the exam, the candidates need to satisfy the following AP EAMCET eligibility conditions:
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- They must have passed or are appearing in class XII or equivalent with physics, mathematics, and chemistry as the main subjects.
- Candidates in the final year of engineering diploma are eligible as well.
- For BAMS/ BNYS/ BHMS courses, the candidates must have completed their class XII with physics, chemistry, zoology and botany as the main subjects.
- The minimum age is 17 years for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg) and 16 Years for Engineering and Pharmacy courses as on 31 December 2019.
- The upper age limit for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg) courses is 22 years and for remaining courses, there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Form
Candidates who have confirmed their eligibility for AP EAMCET 2023, can fill and submit their application. To submit the AP EAMCET exam application form, the candidates will have to visit the official website as it will not be available via any other mode. It is expected to be released in the last week of February 2023.
The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to access the EAPCET 2023 application form. They will have to provide all the details in the application form as incomplete and incorrect applications will not be accepted. They will have to pay the application fee as well.
AP EAMCET 2023 Application Fee:
The candidates will have to pay the application fee as well. Without it, the form will not be considered complete.
|Agriculture & Medical Stream||
|Both (Engineering & Agriculture & Medical)||
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
- The language of question paper will be “English” and “Telugu” only.
- All question paper will comprise objective type questions (multiple choice) only.
- The mode of AP EAMCET 2023 is online (Computer Based Examination)
- The exam duration is 03 hours.
- No negative marking. Also read, AP EAMCET syllabus
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Centres
|YSR Kadapa||East Godavari|
AP EAMCET 2023 Hall Ticket
JNTU will release the AP EAMCET 2023 admit card in the month of April 2023. Candidates need to enter their registration number, and date of birth to download the admit card of AP EAMCET exam 2023. The admit card will contain the detail of examination venue and roll number. Hence, it is mandatory to bring at the exam hall.
AP EAMCET 2023 Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2023 Participating Institutes
- JNTU College of Engineering
- AU College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
THE CONVENER, AP EAMCET – 2023
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003, East Godavari Dist, AP
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on AP EAMCET 2023..!!
When will the AP EAMCET 2017 will held?
The exam date of AP EAMCET 2017 is 24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017 & 27.04.2017
Comments are closed.