AP EAMCET 2019- JNTU, Kakinada will conduct the EAMCET (Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test), on behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level computer based entrance exam, conducted for the admission into the first year of various UG Courses i.e Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc & B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D. The AP EAMCET 2019 notification and application form will be issued on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet in the last week of February 2019. Eligible candidates have to submit the online application form in online mode only. AP EAMCET 2019 Examination will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019. The question paper will be of “Multiple choice Questions” type contain a total 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject (Physics, Chemistry andMathematics / Botany & Zoology). We will host the direct link of notification and application form on this page, meanwhile refer the article to check the eligibility application form, syllabus, pattern and more.
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses Offered
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology)
- Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc
- Pharmacy, Pharma. D.
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
All the AP EAMCET Important dates will be released officially in the last week of February 2019. Candidates can check the tentative exam schedule here
|S.No||Events||Date & Time|
|1||AP EAMCET 2019 Notification||4th week of February 2019|
|2||Online Registration Start Date||4th week of February 2019|
|3||Deadline for AP EAMCET Application submission without late fee||4th Week of March 2019|
|4||Deadline for Application submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st Week of April 2019|
|5||Application Correction Facility||1st Week of April 2019|
|6||Deadline to Submit Application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd Week of April 2019|
|7||Deadline for Application submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||2nd Week of April 2019|
|8||AP EAMCET Hall ticket Date||2nd Week of April 2019|
|9||Deadline to Submit Application with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||3rd Week of April 2018|
|10||AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates for Engineering||3rd Week of April 2019|
|11||Engineering Examination Time||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|12||AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates for Agriculture||4th Week of April 2019|
|13||Agriculture Examination Time||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|14||Exam Dates for Engineering & Agriculture (Both Stream)||4th Week of April 2019|
|15||Examination Time (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|16||Release of Engineering Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2019|
|17||Release of Agriculture Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2019|
|18||Deadline to Submit objections on Preliminary Key||4th Week of April 2019|
|19||AP EAMCET Result 2019 Declaration Date||1st Week of May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for AP EAMCET 2019, the candidates must be eligible as well. To be eligible for the exam, the candidates need to satisfy the following conditions:
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India.
- Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- They must have passed or are appearing in class XII or equivalent with physics, mathematics, and chemistry as the main subjects.
- Candidates in the final year of engineering diploma are eligible as well.
- For BAMS/ BNYS/ BHMS courses, the candidates must have completed their class XII with physics, chemistry, zoology and botany as the main subjects.
- The minimum age is 17 years for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg) and 16 Years for Engineering and Pharmacy courses as on 31 December 2019.
- The upper age limit for B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg) courses is 22 years and for remaining courses, there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates those who have confirmed their eligibility for AP EAMCET 2018, can fill and submit their application for the exam. To submit the application form, the candidates will have to visit the official website as it will not be available via any other mode. It is expected to be released in the last week of February 2019.
The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to access the application form. They will have to provide all the details in the application form as incomplete and incorrect applications will not be accepted. They will have to pay the application fee as well.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee as well. Without it, the form will not be considered complete.
|1||Engineering Stream||Rs 559 (Rs. 500 Exam fee + Rs. 59 Processing Fee)|
|2||Agriculture & Medical Stream||Rs 559 (Rs. 500 Exam fee + Rs. 59 Processing Fee)|
|3||Both (Engineering & Agriculture & Medical)||Rs 1118 (Rs. 1000 Exam fee + Rs. 118 Processing Fee)|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The language of question paper will be “English” and “Telugu” only.
- All question paper will comprise objective type questions (multiple choice) only.
- The mode of AP EAMCET 2019 is online (Computer Based Examination)
- The exam duration is 03 hours.
|S.No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Marks Per Question|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Centres
AP EAMCET 2019 Participating Institutes
- JNTU College of Engineering
- AU College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
AP EAMCET – 2019
Administrative Building, Ground Floor
JNTUK, Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari Dist, AP
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for latest updates on AP EAMCET 2019..!!